A New Beginning

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV

Everyone was shocked when Taehyung kissed Hana.  Mrs. Kim said “Yah! Kim Taehyung! Save this for later!” “I’m sorry eomma.. but she looks so beautiful..”. Hana blushed and went to change clothes. After shopping all of them came back to Choi’s residence. Their mothers were excited and talked about wedding as Hana and Taehyung went upstairs to Hana’s room. They were greeted by Minho and his friends. “Yah! Oppa! Why all of you are inside my room?” Hana asked while smacking Minho’s head. “Don’t be mad princess, we wanted to surprise you” Taemin said and hugged Hana, “And of course we want to meet your husband-to-be” Key smirked as he looked at Taehyung. “Okay.. I’ll go and bring some snacks and drinks with mr. Shin so get to know each other” Hana replied to them and quickly went outside her room. “ Introduce yourself” Jonghyun said looking at Taehyung. “Ne – he replied – Anyeoghaseyo Kim Taehyung imnida” “I’m Onew, this is Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. You know Minho right?” “Ne” “So listen boy.. Hana is really precious to us, so don’t you dare hurt her!” Jonghyun said to Taehyung. He got scared a little. “Okay okay.. Jonghyunie stop.. We now that you have a crush on Hana.. But you should stop..” Kye chuckled at Jonghyun behavior “Yah! I don’t have a crush on her!” “Yes yes, of course. So listen Kim Taehyung, now we’re friends but just one word from Hana and will not have fun.. Understand?” Taemin smirked at Taehyung “Of course! I will take good care of her hyungs!” Taehyung said and bowed to all. “Oppas what have you done to him?” “Nothing our, little princes” Key answered Hana and kissed her cheeks as he helped her put down the snacks. All of them started talking and playing games. After a while boys started leaving and Hana was alone with Taehyung. “Hana, I have to tell you something.” Taehyung started and Hana nodded her head “Go ahead” “You know.. I didn’t like you.. I hated fact that you didn’t obey me. I hated you. And when I heard that we’re going to get married I thought that I’ll make your life miserable.” He stopped talking and looked over at Hana. He had tears in his eyes, but quickly shook them off and continued “ I thought that I will make you fall in love with me and then I’ll dump you right before our marriage.. But while spending time with you, I learnt all of your good and bad sides. I didn’t even realize when I started to want to know more about you.. I wanted to spend every second of the day with you, just to look at your smile and your eyes. And when I saw you today in your wedding dress.. I realized.. I Kim Taehyung fell in love with you – Choi Hana.. I fell in love with your calm eyes.. Eyes that give love with just one look.. Your smile that gives me happiness.. I want you to laugh beside me. I want to protect you and your smile forever.. Please forgive me everything bad what I did to you, and let’s have a new beginning.. Please” Taehyung looked up to Hana and saw her with tears falling down her cheeks. “Hana what’s wr-“ Hana interrupted him with a quick peck on his lips. Taehyung was in shock while Hana started speaking “ To be honest, I too didn’t like you at first. I thought that you were just some spoiled brat, who’s obligated to have everything. I hated your attitude so I began to ignore your presence.. When our parents announced this marriage thing with you, I wanted to slap you and ran away… But as time flew and we spent time together, I started to think that you’re not that bad. I started listening to what you’re saying and found more and more about you.. But this isn’t sufficient.. I want more.. I think, that.. maybe, I fell in love with you” Hana shyly said. Taehyung put her chin up and kissed her lips. Their kiss was full of passion and love. Taehyung gently bit her lower lip asking for entrance, she gave him what he wanted. Their tongues were fighting for dominance in kiss, but Taehyung won. They pulled out of kiss and tried to catch their breath. They laughed and Taehyung asked once again “ Let’s forget about past and start anew..” Hana nodded and replied “Let’s have a new beginning”

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think that I'm getting better at this :D

Will Taehyun and Hana find their happines?