Happy Daily Life

Sweet Life

5 days before wedding

TAEHYUNG’S POV

I woke up around 7 AM and stared at Hana *She’s beautiful even in her sleep, she looks innocent right now* I caressed my finger onto her face and slowly went to her lips. As I touched them Hana opened her eyes “Good morning ~~” She said and kissed my cheek. I was shocked “Good morning sweetheart” I answered after a while. “What were you planning to do?” She asked me I looked at her and chuckled “Nothing~I prefer doing things with you when you’re awake” “eret”. I giggled at her answer and after a while I said “But you love this ert” and kissed her lips.

AUTHOR POV

Hana stood up from bed and went to bathroom, she took a quick shower and dressed up, at the same time Taehyung went to Minho’s bathroom and borrowed some of his clothes.  Both of them went to eat breakfast together. After eating Taehyung and Hana went to school.  As usual they entered cafeteria to drink coffee. They were holding hands and talking with eachother, because of that they didn’t notice BTS. They sat down at the table and talked more. Boys saw them and started giggling, Namjoon stood up and came closer to them “Hey lovebirds” “Oh, hyung what are you doing here?” Taehyung asked shocked. “We were here since earlier but you didn’t even notice” Hoseok said and sat down “Where’s Jimin?” Jungkook asked as he took drank his coffee “Oh He probably went to fetch Hyorin” Hana giggled. At that time both Jimin and Hyorin entered cafeteria while holding hands, they noticed all of them sitting at the table and after taking their coffee they sat with everyone. “Oooh.. I want a girlfriend too” Namjoon sighed and all of them started laughing. After morning coffee Jimin and Taehyung escorted their girls to class. Hana and Hyorin kissed their cheeks and entered class, then Hana noticed Myungsoo sitting in the front row.  She was shocked and yelled “What are you doing here?” Taehyun and Jimin heard her and they quickly came inside class. Tae was shocked seeing Myungsoo in class.
Myungsoo: What’s wrong honey?

Hana: I’m not your honey! I asked what are you doing here?

Myungsoo : Don’t you see? I’m sitting and waiting for lecture.

Hana: Why are you here? In this school?

Myungsoo: When I came back to Korea my father wanted me to enroll a University here, so here I am. Are you not happy?

Hana : It’s rather obvious.

Taehyung grabbed Hana’s hand and pulled her out of class “Babe, I can talk with dad about his enrollement here if you want?” Hana sighed and answered him “ No Tae.. It’s okay.. He’s her ejust to annoy me.. Soon he’ll be bored and dropped out. Don’t worry , I’m okay” Taehyung looked at her eyes, he could see that she’s worried. “Okay.. If anything happenes you have to let me know! And so you know, I’ll make Jungkook transfer to your course so he can keep an eye on you, when I can’t” Hana smiled and him and kissed his lips “Thank you, I love you” He chuckled and said “I love you too Hana”. He kissed her, their kiss were full of sincerity and love. They didn’t want to break off the kiss, they wanted to stay like this forever.

 After Class

Taehyung came to pick Hana up. “Hi babe” He kissed her and grabbed her hand. “Hi.. Oh a while ago my mom called and said that I have to come home right after class” “So I guess no after-class date” Taehyung sighed “Mom said that you have to come too” She kissed his cheek and hurried him to his car. After 20 minutes they reached Choi’s mansion.  Both Taehyung and Hana’s parents were waiting for them. Mrs. Kim started speaking “ Kids, You’re getting married in 5 days, so we thought that-“ Mrs. Choi interrupted her “ You should start living together”. Hana and Taehyung gasped and looked at themselves. “But mom” Hana started “ Shouldn’t we wait after the wedding?” “Hana honey, the sooner the better. You’ll get used to living together now and doing some of the chores.” Mr. Choi said while looking at his doughter “Of course, we know that both of you are really busy with school stuffs, so we’ll send some maids to your house. You’ll be moving tomorrow after your classes” Mr. Kim added. Both of them were shocked but at the same time happy, because they could live together and spend every minute of the day with each other. After dinner Kim family excused themselves and went to their house, as Hana went to her room to pack her things.

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm sorry for not updating I was busy *deep bow*

What will look like Hana's living with Taehyung?

What will Myungsoo do?