Official

Sweet Life

Mr. Shin opened the door and announced arrival of Kim family.  As Hana walked down staires she saw people at the entrance. “Hana hurry up! This is mr. and mrs. Kim and their son..” “Kim Taehyung” Hana said before her mother.

 

 

“Yes, how did you know honey?” Hana’s mother said smiling. “We go to the same college” Taehyung answered before Hana could say anything. “Oh right! Hana you’re going to Kim College. I totally forgot about that” Hana’s father stated. “Please come to the living room” both of your parents said in unison. As both families reached livingroom, Kim family started speaking. “Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jaehyuk, this is my wife Kim Nora and our son Kim Taehyung”. “Aneyonghaseyo Kim Taehyung imnida.” Taehyung said while bowing down to Hana’s and Minho’s parents. Then Mr. Cho started “ Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Jaehwan this is my wife Choi Marin, my son the eldest Choi Minho and my lovely doughter Choi Hana” Hana stood up and said while bowing down “Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Hana imnida.” Mr. Kim smiled at you and said “You’re right she’s lovely. I’m really happy that she’s going to be my doughter-in-law”. “Thank you mr. Kim. It’s really nice to meet you too” Hana said smiling brightly. “Dinner is ready. Please follow me” mr. Shin announced and he led both families to terrace. Dinner went smoothly . Mrs. Kim started speaking “ Taehyug take Hana and go with her for a walk, you should get to know each other before marriage”. Taehyung and Hana stood up and went away from table.

HANA’S POV

I took Taehyung for a little walk around our garden showing him around. “why did you decide to maryy me?” I asked Taehyung. “ I saw you at cafeteria, I believe you remember me. From that time on I took a liking to you. And as my father stated that I should get married I thought you’ll be perfect” he replied while looking at me. “You don’t even know me and you decided to marry me?” I couldn’t believe what I heard. “Yeah, why not? We can get to know each other later.. We will have eternity for that” He smiled at me. At that moment I thought he was handsome and cute. We reached small pond at the back of our garden and Taehyung started speaking “Look, I know that you’re not convinced to marry me. But listen babe, I always get what I want” At that moment I thought that some other person was in front of me *this is that nice Taehyung?*. He continued “You’re cute, smart have good background and the most important thing.. You have y body. You’re perfect to be future mrs. Kim” I couldn’t believe what I heard, I started speaking “ Listen, Kim Taehyung boy.. I’m not interested neither You nor becoming mrs  Kim. I have my life which is perfect without some frivolous boys beside me. So  find yourself some other girl as you can see I’m not interested in you” I walked back to my parents, I could hear that Taehyung was following me.

AUTHOR POV

When Hana and Taehyung reached back to the table their parents looked at each other and mr.Kim started speaking “ Taehyung-ah Hana-ah, tomorrow we will send official statement about your engagement . Also with mr. and mrs. Choi we agreed that next week on Saturday we’ll hold your engagement party and next month you’ll be getting married”. Hana listened carefully to what mr. Kim was saying and she replied “Mr. Kim, I think that we should rescheduled date of our marriage” Hana continued glancing at Taehyung “ We don’t know each other very well.. I want you to give us some time and later decide to whether hold a marriage or not.. “ Mr.Choi interrupted Hana “I’m sorry sweetie, but it’s decided. “ Hana let out a sigh and looked at Taehyung *say something* her eyes were speaking to him, Taehyung got the message and stated “ Thank you mr. and mrs. Choi for giving your precious doughter to marry someone like me”. He said that while smiling, when he finished speaking he looked at Hana and smirked. *What a brat.. I can’t believe that he’s okay with that.. Minho oppa! Now is your time to step in* Hana thought while looking at Minho. Minho started speaking “ Appa, Eomma, I’m against..” Mr.Choi interrupted him “ With father we bought you new car. I hope you like it” “Thank you !!” Minho shouted in extitment. Hana let out another sigh and thought *Thanks oppa.. Like always I can count on you*

*1 hour later*

While Kim’s went home, Hana went up to her room .She lied down on her bed and thought *It seems that I’m getting married.. But I don’t want to.. Kim Taehyung you brat! I hate you!*. Few minutes later she fell asleep.

*Next day*

Hana went early to school, she came to cafeteria to grab light breakfast and took out her mobile phone. Then she heard girls squealing but she decided to ignore that. Then she she could feel that someone is standing in front of her, she looked up and saw Taehyung.

HANA’S POV
 

There he’s . “What do you want?”  I asked him. “I just came to take out my fiancé to a breakfast” He said that loud enough that all the talks in cafeteria stopped. I could feel that people were staring at us. Some of them started mumbling to each other “what fiancé?” “you didn’t read news?” “Our goddess Hana is taken?” “Shhh.. Taehyung will hear you” “She’s Choi Hana.. that super rich girl”. “I’m eating breakfast right now, so go away” Ireplied to him and started to read news.. On the first page there was article about me and Taehyung getting married. Taheyung smirked and said “Listen babe, today you’re going on a date with me” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of cafeteria. He throw me inside his car and started driving really fast. He took me to one  of his family malls. I looked at him and asked “ What are we doing here?” “shopping” his reply was simple.  Once again he pulled my hand and took me inside the mall.

 

TBC

>>>>>>>>>

Hello once again :D It's rather short I know.. I'll try and update today one more chapter :)