Peaceful (?) day

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV:

It’s 7 AM in the morning. Maids were busy preparing breakfast. Main butler of Choi family mr. Shin went to wake up miss Hana. He knocked the door “miss Hana I’m coming in”. He came into the room and came closer to big bed placed in the middle of the room. He gently touched Hana’s arm and sais “ Miss Hana. It’s 7 AM please wake up, dress up and come down for breakfast”  “Mr. Shin .. five more minutes, please” She answered while covering herself with blanket.  “Miss, you’ll be late for school” .. “okay okay, I’m going so get out”  Mr.Shin walked out of Hana’s room and Hana went to the bathroom, she dressed up and walked down to the living room.  “oh, Oppa, you’re not asleep?” She asked while sitting on the chair. “No, I’m going to meet my friend soon” Minho answered. “And where are parents?” Hana asked as she started eating, mr. Shin looked at Hana and said “They went on a business trip, and they’ll be back in two months”.

As Hana ended eating she stood up, took car keys and said to her brother “Minho-ah, I’m going to school, greet your friend and invite them over for diner! Byee!”  “Okay, take care and be careful” Minho answered while he walked Hana to her car.

HANA’S POV:

*I should call Hyorin and pick her up* I thought. I dialed Hyorin.

“Yeoboseyo?” 

“Hyorin-ah anyeong. Where are you? I’ll pick you up”

“Oh, Hana anyeong. I’m at home. I’ll be waiting for you”

“Okay see you”  I said as I hung up.  Soon I reached Hyorin house, she entered my car and we both went to school. As I parked car and I got out, I heard girls screaming.  “It means they’re here too” Hyorin said while looking at me. “You’re right.. Let’s go or we’ll be late” I answered and we both went to class. I totally forgot that first lecture we have with them.. BTS, the most popular guys in whole school.. They’re best friends and every one of them is rich. Me and Hyorin parted because of different courses. I went to cafeteria ( I have extra 30 minutes before lecture) and could feel all the stares were at me. Not surprising because I’m rich, hot and smart.  I sat at the table and took out my laptop. Then THEY entered and all attention was at them.

AUTHOR POV:

As BTS walked in the cafeteria almost all the girls started to squeal… almost.. Only Hana didn’t react to their arrival. It took Taehyung’s attention, he walked closer to Hana and said “ Hey babe, it’s my seat”.  Hana looked up from her laptop and said “Anyeong” you looked at the seat and continued “ the seat isn’t signed..and don’t call me babe” . With that sentence you heard rest of BTS smiriking. Taehyung smirked and said “ Nice one babe.. let’s see how long can you resist me” without thinking Hana answered “ You’re not my type.. And it seems you don’t know who you’re talking to. I’m not like rest of the girls..” Hana got up and walked away from cafeteria.  Meanwhile Taehyung said to his friends “find out who she is. And Jungkook you have to follow her, I want to know what she’s doing every minute of the day” As he finished speaking, he got up and walked out of cafeteria. *Let’s see, who you are babe* He smirked .

Hana went to class, it started early and she was late, but teacher didn’t say anything because of Hana status. After Hana,  Jungkook  entered class, teacher was shocked because it’s not Jungkook course but also this time he didn’t say anything.. because Jungkook is bestfriedn with director son Kim Taehyung. Hana didn’t even notice Jungkook presence.

After first period Hana came to second lecture, while Jungkook followed her.  When she entered class she saw Jungkook walking behind her, but she didn’t think much about it. She thought that maybe he was taking the same classes and she didn’t notice earlier. Soon Hana heard her phone calling, she looked at caller’s ID, she answered

*talk over phone with Minho*

Hana: “Oppa? What’s wrong?”

Minho: “ Hana, Guys said that they want to meet you, when do you finish? We’ll come and pick you up!”

Hana:” Thanks Oppa, but I got here by car remember? I finish at 2 PM”

Minho: “oh right, So meet us at restaurant at our mall okay?”

Hana:  “Okay, see you later oppa! Love you~~”

Hana ended call, she didn’t know that JungKook was listening and reported it all to Taehyung. Jungkook pulled out his phone and wrote to his hyung. 

 Hyung. It seems that Hana made an appointment with someone. She finishes her classes at 2 PM and she’ll head to the place of appointment.

Taehyung recived message from Jungkook and said “Good job, Kookie.. good job”

*After class*

Hana called her best friend and told her that she’s going to meet her brother so she can’t take Hyorin to her work.  Hana got in the car at drove to her shopping mall.  CH shopping mall is the largest network of shopping malls in the entire country alongside with KIM  malls. Hana was too taken over meeting with her Oppas that she didn’t notice two cars that were following her. As he arrived at the mall ,she quickly parked her car and went to meet Oppas at the restaurant. BTS were following all her moves. Soon to the guys  joined Namjoon, which collected information on Hana. “Hi guys” he said. “Oh, Namjoon-ah what did you get?” Teahyung asked curious. “Choi Hana, she’s the youngest doughter of Choi family. Her family owns network of hotels and shopping malls known as CH hotel and CH mall. She’s 19 years old, won a beauty contest at the age of 16. Her best friend is Lee Hyorin. And the  most important info, she has overprotective older brother Choi Minho, he will inherit family business” . “Good job Namjoon-ah”  Taehyung smirked and pulled out his phone, he dialed a number and said “Anyeong, Appa.. Returning to the matter of my marriage.. I seem to have found a suitable candidate”

 

TBC ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 I know that it's a bit short, and I'm sorry for any mistakes (english isn't my naticvre lanuage) ;) Let me know what you think about it :D I'd love to read your comments :)