Dramatic Twist of Events

Sweet Life

AUTHOR’S POV:

Later that day.

Taehyung didn’t take his eyes off of Hana. When he couldn’t watch over her, Jungkook did. After classes girls decided that they’ll go shopping. BTS decided to go with them. Hana called management of CH malls to inform them about her shopping. Whenever Hana wanted to go shopping managements of CH malls, it was to prepare special Choi paycard so Hana didn’t have to pay at every shop. She could freely go around and pick clothes and total bill was payed with that card. As everyone entered mall 2 male employees came running  to them and bowed “Welcome miss Choi, we’re here to keep you company during your shopping”. Boys were tall and handsome, Hana smiled at them and said “Oh, Jaehwan-ah Hongbin-ah, it’s really nice to see you again.” They looked at Hana and smiled widely at her. Taehyung couldn’t help but feel jealous. He put his arm around Hana’s waist and pulled her closer to him. “Let’s go honey” he said and pecked Hana’s cheek, she blushed and nodded. After 2 hours of shopping guys were exhausted. Girls decided to continue shopping without them, boys were waiting at restaurant because Hana and Hyroin wanted to buy some shoes. Jaehwan and Hongbin went with them cause they were carrying shopping bags.  After about  45 minutes boys came running towards BTS. They were panting really hard which only made Taehyung more nervous. “Where the hell is Hana?!” He yelled at them which made everyone flinch. “We’re really sorry mr. Kim.. We were picking up shopping bags when group of men surround us and they took miss Hana and miss Hyorin with them” Hongbin said while bowing. “WHAT?!” both Jimin and Taehyung shouted at the same time.

TAEHYUNG’S POV:

I was furious. Where’s Hana? What happened to her? I quickly pulled out my phone and tried calling her but her phone was off service the same as Hyorin. “Try calling her brother” Namjoon said to me as he tried to calm me down.  I called Minho and told him everything, he was furious and told me he’ll come here and we’ll watch CCTV recordings . After 30 minutes he was here with his friends. We watched recordings and I was even more furious when I saw his face.. It was Kim Myungsoo, at that moment I was so angry that I could kill him if I saw his face at this moment. Guys seemed to notice that and tried to calm me down.  *Just you wait Kim Myungsoo..*

MINHO’S POV:

I was furious seeing Myungsoo’s face at recording, I quickly pulled out my phone and called dad. I told him everything and he was as angry as me and Taehyung. As expected of him, he’ll do anything to find his precious princess and her friend. I just hope that everything will be fine with them.. Please Hana, Hyorin be safe!

AUTHOR’S POV:

It was 10 PM and Taehyung with Jimin came to Choi’s residence waiting for any information about girls. Everyone were nervous, Taehyung couldn’t take pressure anymore “I’m really sorry Mr & Mrs Choi.. If only I was with Hana that time..” his voice was shaking as tears escaped his eyes.  “It’s not your fault Taehyung.. I always told Hana that she should walk around with guards especially when that guy showed up.. But she just didn’t want to listen to me.. So stubborn” Mr. Choi replied “Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah go upstairs and get some rest. As soon as we’ll know something we’ll let you know” Mrs. Choi continued and smiled at boys. Both of them stood up and bowed, they walked upstairs with Minho. He gave them some clothes so they can change and tried to led them toward guests room,  but Taehyung insisted on stayin in Hana’s room. Jimin whispered to Minho that he’ll keep an eye on Tae so he won’t do anything stupid. With that they entered Hana’s room, Taehyung’s mind went blank as he stared at big photo of Hana which hanged at wall, he started crying and apologizing for not protecting her. Jimin didn’t know what to do it was his frist time seeing Taehyung in tears. He too was worried over Hyorin and Hana, but he knew that he can’t break down.. He needs to stay strong for both Tehyung and him.

 

AT THE SAME TIME SOMEWHERE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF SEOUL

HANA’S POV

*Ouch my head.. It really hurts, what happened?* I tried to open my eyes, I blinked few times to clear my vision a bit. As I fully opened my eyes I saw empty room with one window. I couldn’t move I looked down and saw that I’m attached to chair. I heard soft whines and looked at my right side, It was Hyorin. She too was attached to chair. Suddenly it hit me, we were shopping and then men surrounded Jaehwan and Hongbin. Myungsoo with two guys came and pulled us out of mall, They hit us on neck and we fainted. Suddenly I heard doors opening. I looked at them and saw Myungsoo, he giggled at my sight. “Hello darling” he said “Don’t call me that psycho!” I shouted at him disgusted. He chuckled came closer and leaned close to my face “Babe don’t be like that.. You know that I love you”  I spat at his face and said “Don’t touch me! You’re disgusting” . He wiped his face and told me “You’ll change your mind soon.” With that he got out of the room.

TBC

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!

I added a little drama here, hope you'll like it :D

Let me know what you think of my story :)