Looking For a Dress

Sweet Life

After 15 minutes employee which gave Hana and Taehyung keys to Hana’s room came. She explained situation to them, but Hana was really pissed. “You could call the driver to come and fetch us home!” She shrieked at employee. “I’m sorry miss Hana.. I didn’t mean to go against your word so I gave the keys. I’m really sorry. But is something wrong? Did something happen?”” It’s none of your busines. Go away” Hana replied “But-“”Go!”. “Hey babe, she didn’t do anything wrong” Taehyung said with concern in his voice. “I know.. but I’m really pissed. I’m not even married and we’ve done it.. Oh god what will I tell my parents?”. Tahyung helped Hana to go down to main hall. They gave the same receptionist keys and went to Taehyung car. After 15 minutes they reached Choi’s mansion. Taehyung was concerned about Hana so he came with her. “Oh god! Hana honey where were you all night?” Mrs. Choi said as soon as she heard the door opening. She came to the door and saw Hana and Taehyung “ Anyeonghaseyo mrs. Choi, I gave Hana lift home. I’m sorry we went yesterday on a double date with our friends and didn’t realize that time flew so quickly so we stayed at our friends house.” Taehyung explained everything to Hana’s parents   “It’s alright. I’m happy to see that you to are alright.. Taehyung come and eat with us breakfast” Mr. Choi said and led them to the table. Hana and Taehyung ate breakfast in silence. Soon all of them heard doorbell mr.Shin went to answer the door. Mr and Mrs. Kim came when they heard that Taehyung was at Choi residence. “Kim Taehyung! Do you know how worried I was?” “Anyeoghaseyo mr. and mrs. Kim. I’m sorry it’s all my fault.”Hana bowed to Taehyung parents. “I’m just glad that you’re alright”  “Today Hana we’re going to search your wedding dress!” Mrs. Choi said excited while serving Mrs. And Mr. Kim breakfast. Hana chocked as she was drinking water and said “Why now?” “Oh, we didn’t tell you. Your wedding will be held  in week” mrs. Kim replied “What!?” Hana and Minho yelled at the same time. “Hana don’t yell at the table” mr. Kim said and smacked Minho’s head. “Hana go upstairs and change we’re going out in 20 minutes. And Minho lend Taehyung some clothes so he can go and refresh himself” Mrs. Choi told to kids. “Okay eomma.” They replied in unison. Hana went to her room while Taehyung followed Minho to his room. He was shocked that Minho has room right next to Hana, Minho saw that and said “It’s like that so I can watch what my sister is doing, and prevent some pests to come around my little sister” Taehyung smirked took Minho’s clothes and went to change. He came down and waited for Hana. Soon Hana came down."Okay , Taehyung take Hana and drive behind us.” Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung and he quickly asked her “What mom, I’m coming with you?” “Of course! We have to pick you tuxedo!”

*20 minutes later*

“Let’s first pick Taehyung tuxedo.. It’ll be faster” After 15 minutes of searching you decide on black tuxedo with simple white shirt and black tie. “Why so formal? It’s not funeral” Mrs.CHoi asked her doughter “I know… But I really like black tux mom” “Okay okay.. Let’s go take a look at dresses” both mothers were really excited about looking for a dress. After trying some dresses Han a spotted one that took her breath away.

 

* If I have to get married, I can do it in a dress that I really like* she thought and took dress to the fitting room. Employee went in with Hana and helped her to put dress on. After 15 minutes she came out of fitting room.

TAEHYUNG’S POV

*What’s taking her so long* “Mom, I’m going to the bathroom”.  After 5 minutes I came back and heard sniffing, I quickly ran to check what happened and then I saw her.. She was breathtaking.. So beautiful.. I can’t believe I’m going to marry girl this beautiful. “What do you think Tae?” She asked me. I couldn’t say a word so I came to her and kissed her passionately. As I was kissing her I realized that I fell in love with her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't own that phot, so credits to the owner :)
 

Will Taehyung tell Hana what he feels?

Will Hana feel the same way?

Sorry for short chapter *bows and cries* I'll try harder