Date

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV:
 

As Hana and Taehyung entered mall all employes were standing in line and in the same all of them bowed and said  “ Anyeonghaseyo mr.Kim and miss Choi”. Hana was confused because at their mall something like this never happened, she didn’t know what to do. Taehyung once again grabbed her hand and pulled her inside boutique. Hana shook herself from confusion and asked Taehyung “ What are we doing here?” “We’re here for our date and we can’t have a proper date in this clothes so I’m going to buy you something nice and y” he replied that while winking at her. Hana decided to let it go. Taehyung took one dress and told Hana to change into it. After 15 minutes Hana walked out from fitting room in navy blue dress. Dress was well-fitted with heart-shaped neckline and it reached above her knees which emphasized her figure. Taehyung was mesmerized by her beauty. Hana asked him with shyness on her face “Do I look weird? Why aren’t you saying anything?” Taehyung shook off by Hana’s voice and said “I’m just in shock.” Hana looked confused, Taehyung quickly continued “ I didn’t know I had such a beautiful fiancé” He smiled and kissed her cheek. Hana hide her face in embarrassment. Taehyung chuckled at sight of her and took her her. But this time gently which gave Hana shock.  Saleswomen brought maching shoes and passed it to Hana. Taehyung helped her put them on, next they went for clothes for him. Taehyung said to Hana “This time it’s your turn to find me some slothes for our date”. Hana looked at Taehyung and quickly went off to look for something. She brought black jeans with white shirt and black jacket.  “I like, when clothes are a bit classy” she said while giving them to taehyung. He took them and laughed a bit. After 15 minutes he was ready. He paid for their clothes and took Hana out from mall. Once again they were in his car.

HANA’S POV:

I looked at Taehyng profile *He’s quite handsome.. but his attitude is pissing me off*. “Where are we going, I thought that our date was at mall” “Pff.. I wouldn’t take a girl for a date to mall. We’re going to eat. You’ll meet my friends” Taehyung replied me.. *Friends? Ooh..That guys from BTS.. Actually I saw them doing some street dance once.. They seem nice*

AUTHOR POV:

After driving for 15 minutes they reach nice looking restaurant. Hana noticed that it was one of Onew’s oppa restaurant.  They went in, waiter took them to big table where BTS was sitting. As Hana and Taehyung reached table boys went quiet and was looking at Hana. They jaw went open as they look how beautiful Hana looked. “Yah! She’s mine guys!”  Taehyung yelled at them. That sook him off from their dreamlands. “Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Hana imnida” Hana said and bowed at them politely. “Anyeong, I’m Jin, you can call me Jin-oppa” “Anyeong, Jung Hoseok, but friends call me Jhope””Anyeong Min Yoongi , for friends Suga.” “Kim Namjoon imnida, but everyone calls me RapMonster” “Anneyong cutie, I’m Park Jimin” Jimin said and kissed Hana’s hand. Taehyung smacked him on head for that. “Hi, I’m Jeon Jungkook.. We’re actually the same age, so there’s no need to be polite” He said and smiled at Hana. Taehyung pulled out chair for Hana to sit down.  He sat next to her. Everyone had fun time. They exchanged numbers with one another, which made Taehyung a little jealous.  “Hana-ah?” Hana turned around and stood up from her chair. She quickly run toward boy and hugged him. “Oppa!” “What are you doing here  Hana?” he asked not breaking of hug. “Oh actually Taehyung’ah brought me here oppa. Come I’ll introduce you to everyone.” Hana pulled him to the table, and said “Everyone, this is Onew Oppa. He’s mine and my brother friend. Actually this restaurant belongs to him” “Anyeonghaseyo Onew imnida”  He said with a big smile. “We’ve known each other for 5 years already.” Hana added. After introduction and quick talk with Hana Onew went to his office because he had to do something. Everyone went back to their previous conversation. After 2 hours Taehyung was giving Hana lift to her home. “I really like your friends.. And because of today I could see your different side… My opinion about you changed a little” Hana said with a smile while looking at Taehyung. He didn’t reply to her, he was focused on road. Soon they reached Hana’s mansion. Hana kissed Taehyung cheek and said “thank you for today” and she got out of Taehyung car.

TAEHYUNG’S POV:
 

*She kissed my cheek .. I was so shocked and didn’t know what to do. She thanked me and went home. I was in quite of shock.. Didn’t she say that she hate me? And now she kissed me? Okay.. it wasn’t on lips.. OMG.. Can’t believe that girl.. I might actually fall for her.*

 

HANA’S POV:
 

*I kissed his cheek.. I must be crazy! Why did I do that?! But today was fun.. He was nice.. I think that I might like him*

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi there! I couldn't update yesterday another chapter :C 

 

But today I'll do a double update!!

 

Please  comment my story if you like it ;D