Everything's Gonna Be Ok

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV:

 

Later that day Jimin and Hyorin brought their things and started unpacking in their rooms. That moment Hana realized that she doesn’t know where her rooms is. She asked Taehyung about it , he chuckled and answered her question “Baby, we have one room”. She was shocked “What?!” He chuckled even more “Hana, we’re getting married soon so as well we can start sharing room now. Beside my mom said that no matter what we have to share one” Hana blushed, she was embarrassed. Taehyung saw that, he smiled and hugged her tightly, she looked up at him and that’s when he kissed her. She responded to his kiss. She could feel love and passion through that kiss, Taehyung lightly her lower lips asking for permission to enter . She slightly opened and Taehyung didn’t waste any second as he quickly put his tounge inside. They had a hot make-out session when Jimin and Hyorin came down hand in hand. Hyorin was embarrassed with sight but Jimin just chuckled and cleared his throat gaining attention from couple. “Guys.. Please don’t forget that we’re in here too” He said and let out his eye smile. Hana blushed really hard and hurried to kitchen. Both girls made dinner for their boyfriends. When they finished eating boys said that they’ll clean after dinner. Girls went to living room and started talking,  then Hana’s phone started ringing. She looked at her phone it was unknown ID. She didn’t answer it, after a while the same number called again. She answered this time.

Hana: Hello?

Caller: Hi Babe, missing me?

Hana gasped loud and earned attention from Taehyung who came from kitchen. The she spoke: Myungsoo, how did you get my number?

Taehyung felt anger when he heard what Hana said, he mouthed her to put her call on speaker, she did what he asked her to do.

Myungsoo : Oh babe, I have my ways.

Hana : You’re crazy! Don’t call me!

Myungsoo : Don’t forget your position sweetie.. You’re MINE! Got it?

Taehyung couldn’t stand it anymore he shouted at Myungsoo :Bastard! Leave Hana alone! She’s mine, and we’re getting married! So get over it already!

Myungsoo : Listen boy! I’m going to get Hana back In any means, she going back to me!!

With that Hana ended the call, she was frighten. Taehyung hugged her tightly while caressing her cheeks with his finger. He kissed top of her head and said “Don’t worry baby, I’m going to protect you. Everything's gonna be ok. With me you're safe.” Hana calmed down and pulled out from hug. She smiled at him, she felt safe with Taehyung, she knew that he won’t allow anybody to take her away from him. After a while both couples went to sleep.

3 days before wedding

Hana woke up earlier than usual as she had to make breakfast for everyone. When she woke up she felt a pair of arms around her waist. Taehyung was hugging her tightly she chuckled a bit, pecked her lips and carefully got up from bed. She went to toilet and then to kitchen. Seconds later Hyorin came down too. Hana was shocked seeing her best friend up so early “Rin-ah, why are you up?” “I wanted to help you with breakfast” She smiled. Both started preparing breakfast. They were so mesmerized by their talk and making breakfast that they didn’t notice Jimin and taehyung which were standing at entrance of kitchen. Boys came behind them and buckhugged their girls. Hana and Hyorin jumped from shock earning a chuckle from boys. Taehyung kissed Hana’s cheek and said “Good Morning my baby.” Jimin did the same to Hyorin. Girls told them to  sit at the table as breakfast is ready now. All of them were eating and talking.

After cleaning , they changed their clothes and went to school. Taehyung didn’t want Hana to go because of Myungsoo but she insisted.  Taehyung led Hana to her class and he told Jungkook to look after her. He didn’t went to his class but took Jimin and went to principal office. As they entered Taehyung dad stood up and smiled at his son. “What brings you here Taehyung-ah and Jimin-ah?” “Dad, I want you to make a special class” “What?!” Both Jimin and his dad were shocked at Taehyungs words. “Dad I know that it’s crazy, but you have to.. I don’t want Hana to attend her lectures with rest of her class.” “And why is that?” His dad asked curiously . “Her ex-boyfriend is in the same class as her.. He called to her yesterday and said that he’s going to get her back no matter what.. I’m just worried about her” Mr. Kim chuckled and said “Okay son.. I’ll make special class.. As I can assume even though you’re older than her you want to be in this class too right?” “Thanks dad! And yes.. And Lee Hyorin, it’s her bestfriend” Jimin gasped and said “Yah! If Hyorin’s going to be in that class then I want too!” “Okay.. Put Jimin in that class too.. and Jungkook”  “Okay son. It’s good to hear that you’re worried about Hana.. I was afraid that maybe you hated that we arranged that marriage for you” Taehyung didn’t know how to answer to his dad.. At first he really hated the idea of getting married to Hana, he wanted to make her life miserable. But soon he fell in love. He took a big breath and said “ Dad.. I really fell in love with her.. I noticed that and I want to get married with her. Only her, if something ever happens to her I’m not going to forgive myself. She’s all my life, I can’t live without her.” His dad chuckled hearing his son saying that. He smiled and said “ It’s really good to hear.. Son you’ve changed.. Hana changed you, you’re a better person now” With that both of them hugged each other, and soon boys exited his dad office. Jimin looked over at his friend and said “It’s good that twice a week your dad is at his office, and that one of these days were today” “Yeah..” 

Taehyung felt relieved that his dad promised to make special class, thanks to that he can be with Hana all the time. He don’t want her to be in danger because of Myungsoo.  Jimin and Taehyung went to BTS special room. As they entered everyone except Jungkook were there. They greeted  each other, Namjoon stared at Taehyung and asked him “Tae, can you tell me what’s going on with that special class that you mentioned in your text?” Taehyung sighed and told them about Hana’s ex-boyfriend. They were shocked not only cause Hana’s ex wanted to take her away from Taehyung but cause of Taehyung’s behavior.  They didn’t see Taehyung this worried about someone else before, all of them thought that Hana was amazing because she changed their best friend.  Jin broked silence “Okay, so we want to be in that special class too” Taehyung gasped “What? But guys – “ Yoongi interrupted him “ Tae, we want to help you” He smiled and then Hoseok jumped and added “Yeah! And all of us can be together longer. It’s going to be fun!” Taehyung was shocked that all of his friends wants to help him. He texted his father about that, he was glad that these guys were his best friends.

Before bell could rang Jimin and Taehyung went to 1st year class. They were waiting for their girlfriends. Soon bell rang signalizing lunch break. Hana, Hyorin and Jungkook got out of class laughing and talking. Taehyung felt a little jealous because of clouse relationship between his girl and his best friend, but he tried to not show that. Hana noticed Taehyung looking at her she jumped and hugged him “I missed you Tae!”, Taehyung smiled and everyone went to cafeteria to eat lunch. There Taehyung told girls and Jungkook about special class, that will start from tomorrow on. Hana didn’t know what to think about that, she had mixed feelings. She was happy because Taehyung did that for her, to protect her, but she felt that she’s involving everyone in her own problem. She doesn’t want other to suffer because of her. Boys noticed that and  assured Hana that they did that because they want it and not cause they feel obligated to. Jin smiles at her and said “Hana.. All of us waited to enroll to this academy for Taehyung, so we can stay here year longer..It’s really ok” Hana wasn’t fully relieved “But oppa.. You take different courses..” “it’s ok” boys said In unison. “It will be fun, changing course” Namjoon giggled. “And If we stay another year here, maybe we can find some girls for us” Hoseok said earning laugh from others. Hana smiled, she was happy that she has them as friends. She feels safe when she’s with them. Little did they know that someone was listening to their conversation.  

Myugnsoo smirked and whispered to himself “Haha.. That’s how you want to play Kim Taehyung?.. I told you that I’ll take her no matter what” He smirked and went out from cafeteria.

 

TBC

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry for not updating earlier *bows* I was really busy :C

I wrote longer chapter this time hope you'll enjoy it!

syaveda :  answering to you comment.. I thought about doing that.. but it will be too soon for Hana to find out about prengnacy T.T But don't worry! I'll think about something else!

Thank you for reading this story!

Please comment and don't be silent reader :D