New Problem?

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV

After a while both couples met beside Taehyung’s and Jimin’s car. Jimin drove Hyorin to her home. Taehyung and Hana sat inside his car, they weren’t talking about anything. It was awkward silence between the two of them, because both were simply embarrassed. Silence was broken by Hana’s phone. She looked at the caller ID it was her brother

Hana : Oppa?

Minho : Yah! Choi Hana, where are you?

Hana : Oppa, I’m going back home right now

Minho : Is Taehyung with you?

Hana : He is.. Why?

Minho : He’s back

Hana : What? Oppa, I don’t understand you.. Who’ s back?

Minho : Hana.. are you kidding me? Your ex-boyfriend came back, and he’s waiting for you in living room!

Hana: WHAT?! – she yelled and startled Taehyung

Minho : Yah! Don’t yell at me.. Come here quickly and bring Taehyung with you! Bye

Hana : Bye Oppa.

As Hana finished speaking with Minho she let out big sigh. “What’s wrong babe?” Taehyung asked her with concern on his face ..”Taehyung-ah.. I didn’t tell you earlier –“ She stopped  speaking, took a big breath and continued “ You know.. before you I had a boyfriend.. He was possessive about me, I didn’t like that and tried to break up with him. But I was scared, so when he told me that he’s going to take studies in America I took all my courage and told him to break up. But he’s not over it.. He’s still sending me messages, sometimes calls me, but I’ve always ignored it. He won’t let me go..” “I to had  girlfriends before you.. So what’s wrong with that? All that matters is here and now right?” “I know, but he’s back.. And he’s waiting for me in my house” “WHAT?!” This time Taehyung yelled and it startled Hana “Oppa called me and told me that, He said that it’ll be better if you come home with me.. So I was thinking.. Can you stay over at my house tonight?” “Of course, I’ll protect my little princess, I’ll just let know my family about me staying over at your house” “Thank you” Hana said and let out another sigh. “Don’t worry babe, I’m here with you” He grabbed her hand, she calmed down a little. After a while they arrived at Choi’s mansion, both of them took a deep breath and went inside Hana’s home holding hands.  “Anyeoghaseyo mr & mrs Choi, hyung” Taehyung said as both of them walked inside living room, he continued “ I’m sorry that I brought Hana this late, but I wanted to take her on a proper date” He smiled at them. Both of them saw one more person sitting on a couch  didn’t take his eyes off of Hana and said “Hi Hana, long time no see” she replied “ Hi Myungsoo.. Long time no see.. Let’s talk in my room.” He excused himself in front of Hana’s parents and went upstairs with her and Taehyung. As they reached her room, she started speaking “ What do you want?”

Myngsoo : Me? What do I want? As I can remember you’re still my girlfriend right?

Hana : Oh.. I can see that you have brain problems.. I broke up with you 2 years ago!

Taehyung : Hana, don’t shout, your parents will hear us.

Myungsoo : And who’s he?

Taehyung : Aneyog Kim Taehyung imnida, I’m Hana’s fiancé.

Myungsoo : What? Wooow.. I can’t believe you.. you’re cheating on me!

Hana : I’m not cheating on you, because we’re not together anymore! I BROKE UP WITH YOU!!!!

Myungsoo : I didn’t acknowledge it so we’re still together.

Hana : Oh sorry, to disappoint you, but I’m getting married in 6 days

Myngsoo : I can give you more than him.. Beside You don’t even love him

Hana : I love him, and I want you to stop calling and texting me

Taehyung : Hana, honey can you leave us alone for a minute?

Hana nodded and left her room. She saw her family eavesdropping, she sighed and joined them.

Taehyung  : Can you please leave us alone?

Myungsoo : Ha! Do you think I’ll listen to you?

Taehyung : Listen.. I didn’t want to tell you this with Hana here. She and I are getting married, leave her alone or we’ll be speaking differently

Myungsoo : And what can you do to me?

Taehyung : You’ll see what can do to you future heir of Kim enterprise..

Myungsoo : Think I’m scared of you?

At this moment mr & mrs Choi entered room. Mr Choi started speaking “ I’m sorry Myungsoo, but we have to ask you to leave Hana and Taehyung alone.. They love each other and getting married. And I know from Hana that you weren’t that good to her when you were a couple, so leave before I’ll get angry” . Mr. Shin led Myungsoo toward front door, and soon he left. Hana sighed with relief and said “Thank you appa and Tae.. Oh! I have to tell you something, Taehyung’s going to sleep over today ok?” “Okay Honey, but please behave before wedding” Mrs Choi chuckled “I’ll behave mrs. Choi” Taehyung answered her “Oh please.. you’re getting married soon call us mom and dad” Mr. Choi smiled at Taehyung “Thank you .. dad , mom” “ Minho borrow Taehyung some clothes. Since you’re getting married, Taehyung will sleep inside your room Hana” Mrs Choi said and left room with Mr Choi and Minho as he went to get clothes for Taehyung. After both of them took a quick shower they went to sleep. Taehyung  grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, which caused Hana to cuddle to Taehyung. Both of them were fast asleep.

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for a late update *bows*

I'll try and update tomorrow ;)

Thank you for reading my story!