Double Love

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV:

After classes Taehyung and Jimin went to pick up Hana and Hyorin. Both were shocked to see Taehyung with his friend standing outside classroom. Taehyung chuckled at Hana’s shocked expression and said “ I came to pick you up on a date, I know that you want to take Hyorin with us so I brought Jimin with me.. We can have another double date” “I’m in” Hyorin said excited. After their first double date she said that she liked Jimin. “Okay” Hana gave in “But no alcohol!” “Of course babe.” Taehyung winked at her and held her hand. Hana and Taehyung got in Taehyung car as Hyorin and Jimin were in Jimin’s car. “ I want to wear something else.. But this time we’re going to my mall!” “Okay okay, everything for my sweetheart” Taehyung replied Hana and pecked her lips. After 5 minutes they reached one of CH malls. Taehyung and Jimin opened car doors for girls and held their hands. Once they entered the mall there were many people inside. Hana smiled at Hyorin and both went inside one of shops. “ Anyeonghaseyo Miss Hana, what can I do for you and your friends?” Employee came closer to everyone “Oh Jinhee! Good! Call management office and close gallery for about an hour or two. I want to shop freely” “Of course” Taehyung asked shocked “You were surprised when employees were greeting us in my mall and I’m surprised that you can chase out customers from your mall so easily” She chuckled and replied “I just don’t like it when someone interrupts my shopping time, right Rin-ah?” Soon all of customers and employees heard statement from speaker, that the mall will be closed for 2 hours and everyone expect employees have to exit mall. Hana chuckled and took Hyorin’s hand. They went to few shops and took lots of clothes. Taehyung and Jimin were shocked as they exited every shop without paying. Jimin had enough courage to ask for reason why they do that. “Oh, It’s my mall so I’m not paying for anything because they just transferring transaction to my dad who pays immediately for my shopping. It’s convenient beause I don’t have to remember to take my credit card”. After two hours of shopping Taehyung and Jimin were exhausted they changed their outfit which Hyorin and Hana picked them up. Both girls were changing inside fitting room. First came out Hyorin, Jimin was stunned at her beauty, seconds later Hana came out. Taehyung’s jaw dropped. He came closer and kissed her passionetly, employees looked at them and started chuckling earning death glare from Hana. They broke kiss and head towards cars. Soon mall was open for everyone and four of them drove off towards beach. When they reached beach they split up. Hana and Taehyung went to left and Jimin with Hyorin to right.

 

*Flashback*

When Hana and Hyorin were changing Jimin looked and Taehyung and said. “Tae.. I think that I like Hyorin” Taehyung chocked as he was drinking water and replied “ What? My playboy friend fell in love?” “Yah! Stop.. I don’t know .. maybe.. so when we reach the beach… leave me alone with Hyorin, I want to make sure and maybe make her my girlfriend” “Okay okay”
 

*End of flashback*


[HYORIN AND JIMIN]

Jimin held Hyorin’s hand and they were walking. Jimin was stunned over Hyorin’s beauty nd when she looked at him he knew that he likes her. He took a deep breath and started talking “Hyorin.. You know that I’m playboy.. That I like to play around with girls” he paused waiting for any reaction. Hyorin just nodded her head so Jimin continued  “But when I met you it all changed.. It became boring with other girls, and I started to think about you.. I don’t know when and how did this happen but all I can think about is you and how beautiful you are… I like you ,so I was thinking.. that maybe .. if you happen to like me back.. Will you be my girlfriend?” Hyorin teared up at  sudden confession, she wrapped her hands around Jimin’s neck and kissed him. Jimin was still in shock when Hyorin said “I like you too.. I want to be your girlfriend”. Jimin was overjoyed and spun around with Hyorin in his arms.

 

[HANA AND TAEHYUNG]

Taehyung told Hana, that Jimin wanted to be alone with Hyorin so he could tell her about his feelings. Both of them chuckled when Hana started speaking “I’m envious of Hyorin” Taehyung stopped walking and looked at Hana “why?” “Because she’s not from the same world as we are.. She doesn’t have to worry about company and stuffs.. And she has a boyfriend” Taehyung chuckled and said “You too have boyfriend” “No, I don’t have one.” “Huh? What about me? I told you that I love you yesterday didn’t I?” “Yes.. You said that you like me and that’s it.. You’re not my boyfriend but arranged marriage partner” Hana pouted and walked ahead of Taehyung. “Hana wait!” He kneeled on one knee and took out smale red box. Hana was shocked and her eyes started tearing. “Hana, I know that it’s too late to ask you to become my girlfriend because we’re getting married in 6 days.. But I want this to be done properly.” He cleared his throat and continued. “ Choi Hana, I know that we had a bad start, and everything wasn’t decided by us. But as I told you yesterday, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But not as arranged wife, I want you as wife because I love you  and I promise to love only you. Choi Hana will you marry me?” Tears started to fell down Hana’s cheeks when she said “I will”. Taehyung putted ring on Hana’s finger, he stood up took her face and with his thumbs he cleared her cheeks from tears. Then he kissed her, the kiss was full of passion and love. Taehyung bite Hana’s lower lip asking for entrance. Hana opened a little for Taehyung. He pushed his tounge inside .  After a while they broke off the kiss gasping for air.

 

TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi~~

Jimin and Hyorin - totally unexpected huh? *winks*

I'm wondering If I should skip story to the wedding day or tease you a little bit more *smirks*

Anyway.. Thank you for new subscribsion and upvoting my story!

I'll try harder!!! *bows*