Unexpected arrival

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV

Next day Hana woke like usual, she went down for breakfast. It was Saturday so she didn’t need to hurry. She made an appointment with  Hyorin but it was at 2 PM.  As she ate her breakfast Minho came down. “Annyeong, oppa” “Oh, Hana. I heard from Onew that you were in his restaurant yesterday. And you were with that Taehyung boy and his friends..  I thought that you hate him” “Actually .. he might not be that bad, you know” Hana said and unconsciously she smiled.  She heard a door bell. Mr. Shin went and open a door “Aneyonghaseyo mr. Kim” he said caousing shock to Hana and Minho. Mr. Shin brought Taehyung to dining room and he excused himself. “You look beautiful even in your casual clothes” Taehyung said and gave Hana kiss on a cheek. “ Yah! What are you doing here?” Minho said as he saw that Hana was too shocked to say anything. “Hyung, don’t be mad at me. I just wanted to spend some time with my girl” Taehyung replied, Hana shook off from shock and said “But today I’m meeting with Hyorin” “Oh.. I’ll call Jimin so we can make a double date. “ He said with a big smile on his face. “Frist I must call Rin to know if she’s okay with this.. If not I’m going to meet her by myself understand?” “Yes yes, babe” Hana told mr. Shin to bring her phone. She dialed Hyorin number
Hyorin:  Hey Hana

Hana:  Oh, Rin-ah.. I have a problem

Hyorin: What’s wrong Hana?

Hana: Taehyung just came to  my house, and said that he want to hang out with me today.. I told him that I’m meeting with you, but he proposed that he’ll call one of his friends and we’ll do a ‘double date’ thing.

Hyorin: Hana.. I have only one question!

Hana: What is it?

Hyorin: Is that friend guy handsome?

Hana: Oh yees.. He’s handsome and hot!

Hyorin: Okay! You can bring him! See you later

Hana: Bye~

Hana hung up with Hyorin and she saw Taehyung with annoyed face. “You’ve got nerve to call other guy hot and handsome in front of your fiancé” He said Hana just now realized what she said earlier “Sorry Taehyung’ah.. But If I didn’t say that she wouldn’t agree to it!” “Okay okay.. I’ll call Jimin” As Taehyung talked with Jimin, Hana told Minho that she’s going to her room and to tell Taehyung later to come upstairs. As Taehyung finished his talk with Jimin he saw that Hana wasn’t here anymore. “She said that she’s going to her room. Mr. Shin’s gonna take you there” Mr. Shin brought Taehyung in front of door to Hana’s room. He knocked and came in “Miss I brought mr. Taehyung.” “Okay, butler Shin. Bring us coffee and some snack” “Right away miss” Taehyung looked around Hana’s room. He saw a pile of books beside her large queen size bed. “Come and sit here” Hana said to Taehyung and showed him a space on a couch near her. Taehyung sat and asked Hana “You’re not afraid that I might do something to you?” “Don’t worry. Minho’s probably at that room and looking at us” she replied. “That room?” Taehyung asked. “You see.. In my room there are many CCTTV cameras. So he went to a security room and switch all of them on, and he’s looking at us now”. Hana wasn’t mistaken, Minho was sitting in front of many ecrans that were showing Taehyung and Hana at different angles. He had to make sure, that everything is okay with Hana, and Taehyung won’t do anything to her. He didn’t trust him.  “You’re not feeling strange.. like your privacy is invaded or something?” Taehyung asked a little curious “ Truthfully speakin no.. Because I know were all the cameras are, they’re not hide anywhere, so if I want I can take them off” Hana replied.

After a really long chat with Taehyung Hana looked at her phone to check time. “Shoot! It’s 1 PM .. I have to get ready or we’ll be late. Tae please go down and wait for me in leaving room” “Okay, but hurry. Jimin’ll kill me if we’ll be late even a second”

Hana hurriedly put black knee tights, black shorts white sleevlees shirt and black short sleveed sweater. As she tried to put on her black converse she stumbled over books and she fell to the floor. Evryone down stairs heard noise so they got worried. Minho with Taehyung quickly ran to Hana’s room and without knocking they came in. “What’s wrong Hana?” Minho asked while looking at Hana as she was on all her four looking for something on the floor. “I tripped and fell and lost my contact lenses.. Help me look for it!” Taehyung and Minho sighed with relieve. “You won’t find them, where are you glasses?”Minho asked Hana “in the drawer next to bed”.  Minho gave her glasses, she put them on and looked at Taehyung. He was intensively staring at her face. “I didn’t know you wear glasses… You look cute with them” He said and smiled. “Thank you. Tae we’re goons be late!”. Both of them ran out from mansion to hurry for their double date.


TBC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's quite short.. I'm Sorry *bows*

I plan on putting some rated M story.. Mabe not one *winks*

I'm writing now next chapter. If I'll finish it today then I'll update :D

Let me know what you think!