Moving Day

Sweet Life

AUTHOR POV :

4 days before wedding.

Today Hana and BTS took a day off from college. All of BTS were helping Hana and Taehyung with moving to their new home.  Hyorin came to Choi’s mansion to help out too. Both girls were talking and giggling all the time making BTS roll their eyes. “You should help us too you know?” Jungkook said gaining glares from  girls. Jimin patted his shoulder and said “ Maknae.. You’ve just stepped on a land mine” Taehyung nodded “You don’t have a girlfriend so you don’t know, how big of mistake you made” . Both boys started laughing and this time they gained glare from girls . “Yah! You should stop laughing and hurry with packing my things to car, unless you want me to move in with you” Hana glared at Taehyung. “I’m sorry, we’re almost done”  He replied and smacked maknae and Jimin’s head who were laughing at Taehyung. “Yah! Park Jimin! What’s so funny? Tell me, I’m eager to laugh with you” this time Hyorin snapped at Jimin. Boys hurried and went with boxes to car. The rest of boys heard everything . Namjoon looked at boys and asked them “ What’s wrong with them?”  Taehyung and Jimin shrugged and replied “Don’t know.. maybe PMS-ing “ “Yah! We can hear you!” girls yelled at them.  After 15 minutes all of Hana’s things were in car. She started to say ‘ goodbye’ to her family. Soon all of them were driving to Hana and Taehyung new home.  They were driving for around 30 minutes, and they reached new house.

 

Hana got off from car and gasped. “Taehyung-ah.. “  she paused and Taehyung looked at her “You don’t like it?” “No ! It’s amazing.. I love it!” Hana’s eyes started tearing “But Tae.. Isn’t it a bit too big for two of us” He stood behind her, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. “Maybe for now.. But I plan to expand our family” He said playingly and kissed her cheek “Yah!” she smacked his shoulder, earning big chuckle. “Let’s go inside” he said and grabbed her hand. As they walked inside rest of boys arrived. All of them got off from their cars and gasped. They came inside and joined in looking around the house.  Hyorin came closer to Hana and whispered “Hana.. I want to live here too!” “That’s good idea!” “Yah! I was just joking!” “No it’s really good idea! I was thinking that this house is too big for two of us anyway”.  Hana looked at Taehyung and said. “Tae.. Can Hyorin move in too???” Taehyung looked at her shocked “Please.. It’s too big for us, beside it’ll be fun” Taehyung didn’t know what to say. Hyorin came closer to him and whispered “I promise to not disturb you at night” She winked at him.  After a while Taehyung sighed and said “Okay” “Yah! I can’t let her live here with YOU!” Jimin yelled and pointed at Taehyung “Jimin, take it easy.. I’m getting married in 4 days..” Tae sighed, “So what? If she’s gonna live here I want to live with her here too!” “Yah! Jimin-“ Taehyung started but Hana interrupted him “It will be perfect! Hyorin wouldn’t feel lonely here! Please.. Yobeo” Taehyung gasped when he heard what Hana called him.. It was first time when she called him ‘yobeo’. He nodded in shock, but girls squealing snapped him out of daydream. “We’ll be living together!!!” Hyorin cheered and hugged both Hana and Jimin. “Go back to your houses , pack things and come back here!” Hana said. Both Jimin and Hyorin left, leaving behind rest of BTS and Hana. Hana hugged tightly Taehyung and said “ Thank you honey.. I know that you wanted only two of us here.. But Jimin and Hyorin are like our family, so it will be fun.. Thank you for doing this for me” She smiled and him and pecked his lips. Taehyung pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips, he delicately bite her lower lip asking for entrance which he gained immediately. Their kiss was full of passion and love. After a while it changed to hot kiss and both of them felt lust towards each other, they completely forgot about rest of BTS looking and them. Jungkook couldn’t stand it anymore and yelled “Get a room you two!.. Aish.. I’m only 19”. They broke kiss and started laughing. Hana thought, that it will get more fun starting today. From this day on she’ll be living with her beloved fiancé and her friend with her boyfriend . Both of them began another chapter in their life.

 

TBC

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

|| I DON'T OWN THIS PHOTO. ALL CREDITS TO THE OWNER ||

Hi everyonee~!

Please don't be a silent reader and leave comment *winks*

Thank tyou~~