what is your real feeling?

HEAL ME.

"can't you sleep at other's house? I mean you have Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin---"

"Chae Yeon-ah."

His voice practically put me to a halt. "Yes?"

"It is my preference, my choice of where I want to sleep." He stared at me to the point that his eyeballs are going out from his place. I nodded slowly. I have my own reason to why I spoke like that to him. I just want to stop the nervous in myself; because he is choosing my house tonight.

I know that Jimin is unpredictable. The boys knew it too. We know all along that he likes to sleep at his friends' houses. but the point here is; he only do that when he has something on his mind. Something=problems. When he only has problems, he will stay at other's house. His reason is simple, staying at someone else house can release his tension because he is not the normal surrounding.

Weird guy he is.

I took out the keys from my purse and opened the door. My brother isn't at home so he can use my brother's room. "you can sleep at oppa's room."

"I'll just sleep here in the living room. not gonna ruin his room anymore." I chuckled and he giggled. He once broke the vase in my brother's room because he is too excited when he got the permission to enter the room. My brother's room is a private room where only I have the privilege to get into the room. It is because in his room there are a lot of small tiny things; robots and animations and he doesn't want anybody to touch them.

And Jimin broke his favourite vase. Jimin's name is written in the blacklist book.

"Then, wait a moment. I'm going to take the blanket out okay?" He nodded and I went straight into my room and took out the blanket and comforter. "Here it is."

"Thank you."

"If you need anything more, just tell me okay. I'm going to take shower now. And if you want to take a bath or use the toilet, use oppa's alright?" He nodded like a little child.

As I went inside my room and sit on the edge of the bed, I started thinking. Why do I speak too much to him tonight? It's like the nervous feeling before had diminished into the thin air. I don't feel awkward or flutter and I speak smoothly. Why? Maybe because he looks tired? Or is it because he just stand still and listening to all my instruction; meaning that he didn't do anything that make my heart flutters?

Whatever. I grabbed my towel and bathrobe and went into the bathroom. Late night shower is heaven but it could be dangerous for your health. I don't care much about the health. I just do anything I feel best ann relaxed. The hot water is relaxing.

After ten minutes of showering, I put on my bathrobe and stepped outside. I turned back to close the door, and when I turned again, I saw Jimin sitting on my bed.

"Ahh!" I was too shocked that I scream with all my heart. How dare he enter my room without permission! How dare is sitting on my bed like it his bed! And he is smiling like nothing big happened! "Yah Park Jimin!" I walked straight to him and pushed him away from my bed.

"Get down, get down!" He laughed so hard and at the same time, resisting my push. "I won't get down! I want to sleep here..."

Is he gone crazy? I kept of pushing him and he kept on resisting; he use his strength and pulled me closer to him. He then put my both hands behind my back and make my eyes matched him. What the hell... This is too close! And I am in this kind of condition, in a bathrobe. My hair is still wet and the water is still there.

"I want to sleep with you tonight."

Those seven words make me blinked several of times in just five seconds. Those seven words make me speechless just like that. Without warning, he pulled me more closer to his chest. His grip on my hands is getiing lose. But I don't dare to move even an inch. His right hand is now running through my wet hair.

"Jimin---"

His force from his eyes stopped me from talking. "Why are you so pretty tonight?"

Huk. Is he talking about my outfit at the ball?

"You are pretty like always. But tonight, you are gorgeous. And it make me mad even more."

His eyes go down from my eyes to my nose and then my lips. He touch my lips, "I'm not mad at you, but at myself. For not protecting you, for falling for you, so hard."

What? What is his real feeling? He said that he falls for me and yet he dated Jin Sook? Which part is he protecting me? He's making me confused on so many level. I pushed away his finger that is on my lips. I sighed and looked down onto the bed, between the little space between me and him.

"Jimin, please be clear. Don't make me confuse with your words." I lifted my head just to plead him in the eyes. Just don't hurt me anymore.

He stared back at me and I can see the sincerity in his eyes. I got the courage to solve the things between us tonight. If not, when we will ever get this kind of chance? When will we ever stay in this kind of situation; just the two of us? If the time is tonight, let's do it!

"I, I-- I..."

"What is your actual feeling towards me, Park Jimin? Tell me right now and don't beat around the bush. Be honest, please..." I found his hand and hold his hand tightly. He just looked down, afraid maybe to look into my eyes. Afraid of revealing the truth.

Kind of fed-up with his response, I sighed out loudly and distance myself from him. Immediately he lifted up his head. "Chae Yeon..."

"Why do I try so hard for someone who will never care? Because if you haven't noticed by now, I am completely in love with you. Yet, you don't even spare me a passing glance. Or maybe you did notice but you act like you don't know and obviously make me look like an idiot." With anger, I told him.

"Why did I fall for you?" Half pleaded, craving for an answer, I said that without even looking at him.

I can feel that he is closing the distance I made before between us. He pulled me then into his embrace, something I never imagine before. His scent, his arms, his touch.

"I understand you, so don't feel angry. I'm sorry for everything, for every pain that I have put you through, for every confusion. You have taken up every last space in my heart and fills my heart with joy." Without a second thought, I looked up ti his face and search for honesty there; in those glittering eyeballs.

"You'd lose your mine trying to understand mine." It's true. I go crazy when I try to decipher him.

"I tried to forget you but, it's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." He caresses my cheek. So lovely, his words.

"What about Jin Sook?" As soon as I bring up that name, the mood changes. Jimin looked really disheartened and desperate to avoid from talking about her.

"If you fall in love with me, how about Jin Sook? He is your girlfriend right now."

"Chae Yeon, can we talk about us; only us tonight?"

"No Jimin, please. Don't avoid anything regarding her. I am tired of facing her everyday these days..." I grabbed both his hands; transferring the feeling I feel to him. It's hard to see him walks around the school holding hands with her, eating with her at the cafeteria, seeing him joking with her. It's like a self-suicide for me. Tears are strolling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears with his thumb. "No don't cry Chae Yeon... I get it, the hurt you feel. But I really can't leave her, to protect you. It's for your own goodness."

"Oh please!! Stop protecting me and tell me the truth!" Without concious, I shouted and punched his chest again and again. But Jimin just stay still, don't even stopping me but he try to hug me even more. "Chae Yeon--"

"I'm tired of living like this..."

"I know..."

--------------------------

Jimin is on the phone with whom I don't know. But it doesn't seem like Jin Sook. I went to the kitchen to cook some ramen for both of  us.

"Taehyung, tell the others okay that I can't make it tonight. The practise."

Taehyung laughed and he can listen to the other's laugh at the other side too. "Yah, how about her condition?" Jimin peeked a little to the kitchen and saw Chae Yeon cooking the ramen. "It was crazy just now."

"I found her breaking point and she is broken. She did confess to me and now she also know about my heart. To be short, we already confees to each other."

Taehyung woo-ing Jimin and giggled. "I hope you guys are doing well now and in the future."

Jimin let out a sigh. "She is totally a paradox."

"Why?"

"She is faithful and yet detached. She is gentle and yet tough. She is passionate but can also be platonic. She is predictable in her unprdictability." Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"I know. But now you guys are together. Whatever come; come hell or high water, you guys need to be together."

"But I'm afraid of Jin Sook..."

Taehyung comforted him. "It's okay. We will solve it together after this. Just enjy your moment first with her tonight."

"Pray for us." They ended the phone call with some jokes and goodbye. I put a pot of just-cooked ramen in front of him. He sniffed the ramen and quickly put some in his bowl.

I smiled and I really love he being like this. Cute and childish. "Slowly. This is still hot though."

He took a glance of me and put some into my bowl. "You know, I dream of this every night. Got the chance to eat with you, be with you, sleep with you, everything."

"I thought I am the only one who dreamt of that." It's interesting that we actually shared the same feeling.

He laughed. "I know right. But I already what is your feeling towards me..."

"Ahh shut up." I feel embarrased. "Tell me more about you." He asked.

It's not that he didn't know a thing about me. I drank some plain water and look at him lovingly. "What do you want to know then, Mr. Park?" He stopped eating and pinched my nose.

"I want to know about your feeling towards me." I looked away and sighed. Really this guy.

"My feelings to you is like... the clouds miss the rain. I can never put a stop to this heart to remember you and even though I tried so hard to forget you, at 2AM I must woke up and crying over you; regretting my own problems." He stares at me with his hands under his chin. "That's lovely."

"That's all?" He nodded. I smirked and continue eat the ramen. "Now, listen to me."

"Forget about Jin Sook. Just listen to me and only me. At first, yes, I don't have any feeling for you but the feeling grows a little bit by day; because we always together. I need you. Because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I'm the best me when I'm with you. And because the distance between us, nothing feels right until you return."

I pouted. "That impressed me."

"I'm the best." We both laugh. The night is filled with something great and amazing, and the good thing is we know each other hearts. We don't talk much that night, silence fathom everything in between. I can sleep in his arms and listen to his voice singing me a lullaby.

I hope this is not a dream.

---------------------------------------------

I walked to school today without Jimin because he left earlier to help his parents settle something at his house. As for the boys, they will go to the school a bit late because they are going to practise for the upcoming dance competition. So I went alone today. Upon arrived at my locker, I saw a post-it note on it.

-meet me at the rooftop when the recess time:Jimin-

I smiled.

She smiled without knowing the disaster coming her way after this.


What is actually coming to Chae Yeon after this? What do you think? Ahh so nervous^^ Wait for the next chapter okay?