big disaster

HEAL ME.

I went through the half part of school period with a joy heart. Today's class is the for the elective subject only which I will not be in the same class with the boys. We all take  a different course as for elective; English Literature for me, Music Instrument for Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok, Arts in Drawing for Jungkook and Taehyung, Technical for Jimin and Jin.

Why am I feel happy? It is apparently because of Jimin's note this morning on my locker of course. I've never have this happy days like today. Ah what is really inside of me? Just with one small post-it note, I get overjoyed like I get win something huge. It is like walking on the cloud nine, but at the same I have butterflies in my stomach.

I walked to rooftop with an easy heart. But why Jimin didn't text or call me today? I mean, yes of course he is waiting for me at the rootop but he can just text me; I just realized that though. Even this morning when he left my house, he texted me first telling he will not be able to walk me to school.

I checked my phone's notification again, there's nothing from him.

It's quiet; the stairs to the rooftop, because the students are having their meals right now. I took a light step and I saw the door connected to the rooftop is slightly opened. He is already here. I smiled and faster my pace.

On the rooftop, there's a flat bench where we can lie on it and I saw no Jimin there. It's weird because it is the only place to sit here. Maybe he is waiting near any edge of the building and I checked every single hiding spots on the rooftop; but he is nowhere to be found. Did he forget to come here? Ey, it can't be like that. He is the one that asked me to wait here though. I took off my bagpack and put it near the door.

"waiting for Jimin, huh?"

Eo? That voice... I turned back and saw Jin Sook with her clan smirking at me. What the hell? Why her? Thousands of questions of why she is here. Did Jimin that send her here? Did she knew that Jimin is going to meet me here? Or... she's the one who faked the note? I furrowed my eyebrows, still no words come out from my mouth.

"who do you think you are, waiting for Jimin huh?" she pushed me so hard that I fall on my ; as if it is broken. Her two friends picked me up and make me stand up; while me struggling to stable myself. "Jin Sook-ah, why are you like this? We can discuss about this nicely..." I try to ask her to discuss. It don't have to be a fight between her and me.

Maybe she knew that Jimin put the post-it note on my locker. And that absolutely make her blew up. After all, she is still Jimin's girlfriend even though we already confessed to each other last night. If I was in her shoes, I go mad at this kind of things too.

"what? Sit down, relax and discuss about this? With you?" She huffed. "..even in my dream, I won't do that."

She pulled my hair and constantly make me groaned so loud. "and what make you think that I didn't know at all about Jimin sleeping at your house last night?" Her grip become more tighter. My eyes widened at her question. She knew? She knew that Jimin slept at my house? From where she knew? Did Jimin told her?

It can't be like that. He's the one that looked scared and don't want to talk a thing about her. No way.

But what if... No!!

"Jin Sook, it is all a misunderstanding..."

"What misunderstanding!" upon saying that, she slapped my face that I fell once more to my right side and I can feel the blood coming out from the corner of my lips. Her voice is as loud as storm, but still the other students can't hear it. Rooftop is a place that is too isolated and not much of them are coming here unless the boys. It's like they had booked the place from the beginning.

I can feel the tears are coming out but I need to hold it back. I must look strong and I can't cry. I felt really weak and vulnerable. One of her clan pulled my hair and dragged me back to Jin Sook. My knee is a bit bleed because of the friction when she dragged me.

She squatted in front of me and hold my chin so that I faced her. "it's completely not an misunderstanding. You think that you can fool me around? You think that I don't know that you guys; both of you have a feeling towards each other? And last night is the night you two confessed to each other?"

How can she knew the details of our night last night? There must be something hidden that I didn't know. If she know that Jimin has the same feeling as me, why don't she just let go Jimin? And cruelly torture me everyday? What about Jimin? What had she done to him?

"i've been teeling since before, don't ever mess around with me or my boyfriend Jimin. I have all the power to torture you, even to kill you if I want." she grabbed my collar and make me stand up. "one more time and you will get a worst punishment!!" she pushed me and my head hit a big stone nearby. It is so hurt and make my head dizzy. The blood is coming out from my nose and my eyes can't clearly see.

"settle her and lock her in the store room." I tried to resist her friends hands but my hands are too numb. I have no strength at all. Although my sight is kinda blurred but I can see Jin Sook took something big; like a pail and bring that forward. In a split second, the water in the pail is splashed at me. I don't know what kind of water it is, but it is smelly and after that her friends splashed me with the tap water.

I am all wet and the horrible thing is I just lie there without doing anything. Yes, of course. I cried. The only I can do right now is crying.

This time, their torture for me is one level up. Before this, they just threatened me with letters, messages, instruct me to do their works and many more. But, I can still defend myself because it is something out of physical contact. Meanwhile, I am defenseless this time. The boys aren't here to protect me.

Yoongi was right. I can even defend myself. I am weak, fragile and frail.

They threw me the flour, making me covered in white. They even hurled a lot of eggs and many other things I can't recognize. "Let's turn her into a cake!!" Their laugh filled the air. Jin Sook just stood in one corner while eating sandwich. "It's up to you guys; what do you want to do, just do it."

What's worse is that, they even kicked me and punched me. Are they human? How can they do this to someone that even don't know what mistake she had done. "Help me..."

Jin Sook came and sit in front of me and smirked. "Help me? W-what? I can't hear well." She cupped both of cheeks, "no one will help you when you are with me. Don't think of it, stupid." she stepped on my hand and a loud scream come out from my mouth.

"Don't. Ever. Stay. Close. To. Jimin." with every word she stepped harder on my hand. I can't cry anymore. The tears had no intention anymore of going out.

The two girls dragged me to a small store room and tossed me there heartlessly. The room smelled musty and very dusty. My head ached so hard, like there is someone knocking my head with a hammer. My whole body is in pain, I cannot move freely. I tried to crawl to the door, but of course it just a wasted action.

My eyes is slowly closed and I can't see anything. Everything has turn into a pitch black darkness. Please.

Please take me out.

--------------

Yoongi walked to the cafe and saw the boys are eating. During the recess time, they can't eat because they need to meet the dance teacher for the upcoming competition. Jimin is not here. Again.

"what's up yoongi?" Jin greeted him and they did the high-five. Yoongi had to stay to pick up the new routine for the dance competition.

He sighed. "Mr. Ha is a bit furious today because I was late last night and because Jimin didn't show up." All of them stopped eating. "How is Jimin?"

Taehyung put down his chopsticks. "I don't know. I haven't see him today. Yes, I did. But only this morning when we walked together to the dance practise. That's all." Lately, they seldomly met him and of course, he is with Jin Sook. That girl is a psycho.

Namjoon continues, "what should we do now? He is trapped in Jin Sook's prison though." They are all quiet, processing the possible way to help Jimin and Chae Yeon. "I don't know." Hoseok let out a heavy sigh, "..but, do you guys see or meet Chae Yeon today? I haven't see her yet."

Jungkook flinched. "Argh! Chae Yeon! Me too, I didn't see her too. Just now, when the recess time, I saw her at the stairs going up to the rooftop." Jin rubbed his chin. "did she skip her class?"

Yoongi shook his head. There's no way she will skip the class without any concrete reason. Suddenly he saw one of Chae Yeon classmate. "Excuse me!"

The boy turned his head towards them. "Why?"

"Did Chae Yeon enter the class just now?" The boy shook his head. "we thought she was with you."

Yoongi thanked him and he went away. "this is weird." Jungkook tapped the table. Chae Yeon never go somewhere without their knowing. They tried to call her but her phone is off. What actually happen to her?

"Let's check the rooftop." Namjoon suggested. They move to the rooftop. Up until now, there's no sign of her yet.

But when Taehyung opened the door, they saw a black backpack; it's Chae Yeon's bag. "Yah!! This is her bag right!" Taehyung claimed. Okay. She is here. They went all over the place; searching for her but they can't find her. "Guys, look at this." Hoseok pointed to one side.

"Is that water?" with Hosoek words, they felt something bad happened to her. Yeah, still unknown. "Keep searching!" Jungkook walked to the store room and try to open the door. "Guys!"

Five heads turned to him. "this door is not locked right, as far as we know?" The store room is a room that keep all the equipments such as hammer, pails, and many more. So it will be unlock to easy the workers.

"Try open it." Hoseok said. Each of them tried but it is a steel door, hard to open. Namjoon kicked the door and Taehyung did the same thing. The door is slightly moved but they can't look inside. "Let's gather our force and kick this door."

On the count of three, they kicked the door. "CHAE YEON!!!!!!" Six of them ran towards Chae Yeon and Jin in front, lifted her head and put it on his lap. Her body is like a lifeless person and Jungkook try to wake her up by slapping her face. "Yah--yah, wake up!"

Namjoon called his uncle that work as the laboratory assistant here and asked him to prepare the car. "there's even blood in her nose..." Hoseok wiped the blood and the flour on her face. "She is unconcious. Let's take her to the hospital or else her conditon will be much worse." Jin said.

Taehyung brought her bridal style to the exit of the school. There are less people here in the school, because they had surpassed the school period. Chae Yeon must be locked in there for a very long time. "i need to call Jimin." Taehyung took out his cellphone as he put Chae Yeon in the car.

Yoongi prevented him to do so. "this is not the right time. We know right, he is with her right now."

They sighed. Namjoon and Jungkook went to the hospital with Chae Yeon and they followed them by taxi.

And of course, they know who the culprit here.


THIS TIME I CHANGED A BIT THE FONT HEHEHE IT'S NOTHING BUT I WANT TO TRY A NEW STYLE^^ WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING BETWEEN JIMIN AND JIN SOOK? AND WHAT IS THEIR CONNECTION WITH CHAE YEON??? PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

 

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND GIVE IT  A LOT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

p/s: actually, I want to write an analysis of BTS mv theory but I'm still doubting myself whether there will be anyone that wants to read it.... I want to do this because BTS Run Japanese Version just came out and there's rumour that they're shooting another MV!!!!!!

BigHit, please stop confusing us....