SEQUEL | four

HEAL ME.

“then is it okay for me? Is it a happy thing for me?”                                                                    

No answer from her. She just standing there without any movement or noise, not even crying? Was that really her? He didn’t know. His mind was blank and couldn’t process anything.

“answer me Chae Yeon!!” his voice was like a thunderstorm that night in the living room.

I flinched a bit at his loud voice. I grabbed onto the tip of my shirt very tight. Don’t cry Chae Yeon. “it could be nice for you to be with her”

“how could you… think of that?” his voice, sound so restless and hopeless. I was not that strong, so I took a safer way to not look into his eyes. That’s why I was standing facing the empty wall in front of me.

“I couldn’t see her suffering alone, Jimin. I saw her eyes when she stared at you. It’s different, I saw hope in her eyes for you… I couldn’t bear seing her in pain, Jimin…”

“then what’s about me? I’m not happy with her, I’m happy when I’m with you! You know right, I could be the best of me when I’m with you. Could you understand that baby?”

That word ‘baby’ really made me weakened. I couldn’t hold it anymore, my tears fell down lastly. One drop, two drops and it was like raining. I was sobbing in silent. But I guess he knew all along that I was crying.

I bit my lips so that I won’t let out any crying sounds. I felt his hands slithered around my waist and he pulled me closer to his. His head was on my shoulder, and he was kissing my shoulder up to my neck.

“stop it Jimin” I tried to push him but that only made him hugged me tightly. “why? are you afraid that you will reveal your real feeling to me? Idiot.” He shoved away my hair to the other side so that he could have a wider access to my exposed neck.

I was amused by how good was he to make me feel nice and light-hearted. He kissed few times on my collarbone and my ear. “I don’t want to leave you… never.”

It was all good and nice before the sight of Yuki came into my eyes. I immediately pushed him away from me and lifted up my hands as if I surrender. “I can’t Jimin, just don’t”

“do not what?”

This time we faced each other and I looked at him with a pleaded eyes. Hoping that he would understand my inner conflict. But he did not. He didn’t want to understand.

“is Yuki more important than me?” I shook off my head. He is more important but I just couldn’t say that at that time. I wiped my cheeks and breathed.

“it would be nice if you make her happy in her last time”

“and unconciously, successfully make you suffer?” sarcastic.

I took few steps closer to him and held his hands. “I’ll be okay, just don’t worry about me” I smiled and I guess that smile to instil some confidence in him didn’t work at all.

“I don’t want. It makes you crying.” He let go of my hands harshly and shook his head few times. I closed our distance and caressed his cheeks.

“Jimin…”

Before I could say much, he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. It was a short kiss but it was full of message that he couldn’t say to me. “just let me kiss you. I’m afraid I won’t be able to anymore”

I didn’t say anything but pulled him for kisses. He pushed me to the wall behind and start ing my shirt. “no Jimin…” I stopped his action and made him groaned. I smiled a bit and dragged him to our room.

“I’m all yours tonight” I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. His hands around my waist gripped tightly onto my shirt. He won’t pulled away from my lips as he pushed me on the bed. I smiled.

“don’t smile. I hate you for making me like this” I know he’s angry with me. Maybe tomorrow I won’t be able to see him anymore. I ruffled his hair and took a long time to examine his beautiful eyes. “I love you… so much”

“then why you did this to me?” I couldn’t answer to that question. I just hoping that he would understand my feeling. But of course he won’t. He lie on my side and his hands still hugged me. He looked so handsome and cute in his baggy shirt with short. Me too, wearing his shirt.

“I’m gonna miss you.” I saw him looked away and tears threatened to fall. “Jimin… don’t cry baby” I made him faced me and his cheeks already wet with tears.

My heart ached more at his sobbing. The last time I saw him crying was when we were fighting for our love because of Jin Sook. I pulled him to my arms and kissed his forehead. He was like a small kid, already know that someone precious going away soon.

“I-I don’t think I’m going to live well without you…” he wiped his tears and pulled my chin closer to his lips. His hot breath on my lips, his eyes looked down on me and his hands playing with my hair. “how could you be so pretty and amazing this night…”

I scoffed and kissed him. “don’t hesitate” I said between the kisses.

“you’re okay?” I nodded confidently and he get over me before took off his shirt. I ran my fingers at his abs and his chest. “I’m not going to see this anymore”

He hold my neck and kissed me. ‘don’t speak’ was what he wanted to say to me.

And that night passed amazingly and beautifully.

******

It’s been three months and all I knew from Seoul was Yuki was doing fine. She’s been undergo the treatment well and without missing it. I’m happy for her though.

And it’s been three months since I left Seoul and went to Jeju-do for my assignments. Yes, it was for my assignments. And maybe a short vacation? Or just to avoid meeting Jimin?

Maybe. I don’t even know my heart.

Three months without Jimin killed me everyday. I thought I would be okay but I’m totally wrong. It was the worst feeling ever; much worse than before. I could just cry when drinking coffee alone at a café because I remember how much he loves coffee. I could easily lost when cooking because I couldn’t forget how cheeky he was before when I was trying to prepare breakfast every morning.

I realized that I really cannot lived without him.

But to go back where everything started is impossible. I couldn’t ruin Yuki happiness with Jimin. I couldn’t break her heart once I had given Jimin to her. And it’s possible that Jimin too was a happy man now.

I took my guitar and my backpack. I had to go to this one café and work. It’s my part-time job and the owner was really good to me. She gave me the work and in addition, I could sing there because she once listened to my singing. So yeah I had two works to do at the same time.

I walked there because it only took about 10 minutes to get there. As I arrived, there were few people already coming and had their food. I went to the kitchen and greet Leo, the chef and Hani, the coffee maker. Both of them were great at cooking and no doubt they could open an amazing café like this.

“oh you are here!” Hani greeted me. I smiled while put my backpack down on the floor. “I’m sorry I’m a bit lat today…” I scratched my head while putting on the snapback on my head.

“it’s okay, we’re still can get hold of the people. You can go and sing first” since there were many people and most of them were waiting for me (this one ahjussi asked me when I wanted to sing when I arrived ><), so I nodded and get my guitar. Today my outfit was casual; a pair of black skinny jeans with white Adidas hoodie sweater and a snapback. Simple but comfortable.

I went up on the stage and I could see the crowd were smiling and clapping. I tuned my guitar and fixed myself a little bit. “Hello, I’m Chae Yeon. How are you guys today?”

They answered my question happily. “Hahaha so today I’m going to sing a newly made song, I just created it without concious and it turned out to be really good.” I stopped a bit, thinking. “this song is for someone who is very far from me and I am missing him everyday. It has this feeling of yearning but sad at the same time because I cannot see him anymore. It has no title, I just gave it a name of new song”

Jimin, I really miss you.

“enjoy”

(this song really has no melody or rythym or whatsoever, it just lyrics ><)

Looking at the random things,

And slightly feeling lonely.

Walking at the road alone,

Watching people smiling.

For me, you, the person I miss, you~ come to my mind

It’s heartwrenching, it’s heartbreaking

How about you? Are you lovely today too?

You~ you~

 

Whenever you are

Are we looking at the same sky right now?

If you suddenly stop in your tracks,

Then please think of me for awhile~ hmm~

 

Somewhere far far away

Do you know someone who’s yearning for you endlessly?

On a pitch black night without stars

You’re the only one that comes to my mind

 

With a  big applause from the audience, I saw a familiar face staring at me and it suddenly made my heart beat fast.

It was Jimin.

 

I sat across him and not dare to look at him in eyes. Coffees for us in between were like looking at us; why we didn’t even speak a word since 15 minutes ago. I knew that he was staring at me.

“how are you?” his voice was still the same. Unchanged. A voice which I missed a lot. I nodded and smiled a bit. “how are you too and Yuki?”

I heard that he let out a very heavy sigh. Immediately I looked up on him. “what’s wrong with Yuki?” he shut his eyes for a while and opened it with some anger flashed in it.

“is she the only one on your mind? How about me?”

“Jimin…”

“I broke up with her”

I couldn’t believe that. Broke up? “why? because of me?”

“it’s not because of you. The reason was because…”

And on that day too I packed all my things and went back to Seoul with Jimin.


whoa it's been a long time right? the next chapter is here and maybe there are two more chapters for the sequel though>< btw, give some support too to Invisible Me, okay!!