SEQUEL | five

HEAL ME.

I arrived in front of an apartment with mixed feelings. Walking to the one of sub unit in the apartment made me speechless even more. Then, I stood up in front of a house with Jimin and I knew Jimin touch my shoulder gently from the back.

"are you sure you're going to do this?" I nodded without looking at him. I didn't want him to see my feelings right now. I pushed the bell and on the screen there, a woman's voice popped out. "Who is that?!"

The voice. So bright and happy. And didn't indicate any illness or pain.

Jimin came forward and greeted as he saw me standing there, doing nothing. His fingers intertwined with mine and at the same, squeezing it. "this is Jimin." the woman's voice stopped for a while and then, "wait for a minute."

And when the door was opened, I saw that woman with the most dazzling smile ever and, what? She even put on the make-up? She looked at me as if her eyeballs were going to pop out and gaping widely.

"you look soooo fine, Yuki." I stepped forward right in front of her and slapped her in the face.

*********

All three of us sat together in that living room and silence filled up the air. Awkwardness, anger, sadness and dissastifaction. I crossed my arms and glared at Yuki who was crying. "why are you even crying?" I felt annoyed with her. Disgusting. Why did she even crying? I'm the one that suffering here! She's way too much.

"I-I'm-I'm sorry Chae Yeon-ah..."

"I hate you, and your apologize" heartless. I didn't care as long as I was satisfied to make her feel the pain I felt before. I left Jimin for her, because I trusted her. I trusted her to take care of Jimin and I trusted everything aboout her illness, and that made me mad even more because I was so stupid for believing in her. And the result was, like this?

She tricked me, she tricked Jimin about her cancer. She planned all this dirty doings with her brother because he is a doctor too, and of course he could fake all those medical check-ups and medicines and all. "when did you start all those rubbish?"

"was that all because of.. Jimin?" I looked at her curiously and Jimin held my hand. He knew that I was flared and could exploded anytime anywhere. She's lucky because Jimin stopped me for slapping her for the second time. She slowly nodded to my question; which answered everything. The book, the words she uttered, the cancer; were all lies that made me looked like an idiot.

I sighed and my hair to the back. "why did you do that, Yuki? You didn't think of me as your friend?" I wanted an honest answer. I didn't want her to lie even though it would be really crazy and distraughtful.

"because I longed for Jimin more than you loved him" what the hell she was saying? I widened my eyes at her words as I saw the sparkle in her eyes changed a little bit. It was completely different from before. Revenged.

"I loved Jimin more than I loved myself and I want him for me than I want you as my friend." cold and merciless. Jimin held my arm when I stood up to match her eyes. "how could you said that..."

"I could, at least I succeed in making you broke up with him for at least 3 months." Jimin huffed. "my heart didn't even for you, don't think of that"

Yuki walked to Jimin slowly and held his hands. She was about to cry. "can't we go back to the times when we were happy? Without her between us?" but he pushed her away from him and went to me, slithered his arms around my waist.

"we never be happy before because I never forget Chae Yeon even for seconds in my life. Even if I'm with you, I thought of her; what she's doing, what did she do today, did she eat well, everything. Don't ever think that I fell in love with you."

Jimin.. made me guilty and fell in love again with him.

She glared at me and shot a laser to me. "I was abused by my own uncle and I'm not happy living with them, plus my brother was not there with me. I only could see darkness and gloominess in my life. But when I met Jimin at one of the dance competition and I knew that he's your boyfriend, I felt like why all of the people in this world; why always someone I closed too get all the happiness rather than me?"

She face the huge window in front of her, feeling regret maybe. "that's why I asked my brother to fake my illness. I told my uncle and my aunty.. that I already slept with Jimin."

"what?!!!" I turned her back to face me. "what the heck you're talking? Aish, no, you said that because you wanted to release yourself from your uncle..."

"I was in forced condition! I hate my uncle so much that I wanted to kill him no matter what. Why didn't you understand me and give Jimin to me?"

I scoffed at her. "do you think Jimin is a item? Easy to give and received? I can't give him to you easily." I've had enough of living without Jimin for three months. I would never let him away again from me this time.

"this time I'm taking him with me, I'm not leaving him this time. I love him since before, now and even in the future, until I die. So you could find another man to fill your life, I believe that you'll find someone better than Jimin. That can give you all his love no matter what happen. Without you have to lie."

I grabbed Jimin hand, and we both leave the house. Leaving her crying over something she regretted.

*********

"ja, this is cooked for you." I put down a bowl of jajangmyeon in front of him. He sniffed it, and gave a cheeky smile. "you can cook now."

I pinched his cheeks, "I am good now, don't be surprised." we both eat and sometimes he brought up the topic about him and Yuki.

"I knew about it after one month and half, and I was too mad and I left her immediately. Then, I started to find you through the boys. Yeah, that's when I found you at Jeju-do."

I smiled and drank my orange juice. "that's a relief."

"and why you didn't try to get back to me?"

"I did, I went back to Seoul few times and all I could do was standing in front of your house, doing nothing." it was funny when I thought about it again. Jungkook was the one that helped me a lot back then. "ahh that's why Jungkook sometimes missing, and when I asked him, he would avoid me."

I nodded and wiped his mouth that had some dirt. "I love you."

He caressed my cheeks, "I love you too baby."


Wahhh! That's the end guys!!!! Thanks for all the support and everything; love, comments, subscribe>< If you have anything to ask or any idea you want me to write or share with me, just message me or anything.

I've a lot of smile while writing this story because this is my first story and it get many loves (I love you guys), my second story is revamped right now, so I hope everyone that subscribed this story can enjoy my other stories as well :))

THANK YOU A LOT <3