ENDING

HEAL ME.

The night passed and Jimin is still unconcious. I fell asleep next to him together with a hope that this morning I wake up with him smiling and patting me head. But, it is just in my dream; much more a wishful thinking.

And the doctor that treated him said that he is still trying there.

I let out a heavy sigh as I looked at him. Why all of the negative things happening to us? Is our love is not blessed and God does not like our relationship? I took a wet clean cloth and wiped his body. Even though he is ‘sleeping’, he need to stay fresh and clean.

Someone is knocking the door. “Chae Yeon.” I turned back and saw those boys are smiling, “let’s eat breakfast.”

I know they too, are trying so hard to hide their feelings. I saw Taehyung broken down last night outside the room, crying on the chair alone. He is the closest to Jimin and I can understand his heart. I heard Jungkook whimpered to Jimin with Jin patting his back and Namjoon’s hopeful eyes; after I went to the toilet to change my tshirt. And I saw Hoseok and Yoongi separate themselves; maybe didn’t want to get affected too much and try to hold the tears as well.

Me, myself cannot bear the feeling. Although I really want to sound like I’m happy in front of him, but I just can’t. Sitting there, holding his hand, talking to him, but he is literally ‘sleeping’, it’s like a dagger stabbing your heart very deep.

I really hope you wake up and laughing right now, Jimin.

“Let’s go.” I put down the wet cloth into a basin after wiping him with a clean towel. I fixed his blanket and his hair gently before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. Then, I followed Taehyung who is waiting for me since they first came; the others had gone to the cafe.

We walked in silence. I’ve never see Taehyung like this. He is a bright boy and very playful, just like Jimin. I wrapped my arm around his and he startled. I gave him a warm smile and he patted back my arm. “Are you okay?”

He nodded and gave a don’t-worry look. “I know that you are not okay. And you’re pretending to be okay just to make me feel okay.” I hate when someone make as if they are okay and not affected any at all; which is just an absolute lie to my eyes.

He looked down, “I feel like killing  myself too when I know that Jimin was stabbed the other day, Chae Yeon-ah. I went blank for around two minutes and luckily the phone was on the speaker, and Jungkook called the ambulance quickly. If not…”

“No, it’s not your fault…” we stop walking and go to an isolated corner; just to calm Taehyung. I wrapped my arms around his body and I can feel his grip on my sweater tightly as he cried. “Let it all out, Tae-ah..”

I felt really sorry for him, for the others. Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, all of them. Jimin got into a great trouble when he with me, and so do them. Yes, maybe I’m just a bad luck to them, not an angel from heaven to help them in this world. Hearing Taehyung’s sobbing really make my heart sank.

“I-I am af-afraid of him…”

“shush.”

I know what he is going to say. I’ve been thinking of the same thought since last night and everytime I thought of that, I won’t stop crying. I don’t think I could live well if that ever happen.

“Feeling better?” he nodded and we continue our journey to the cafe. The boys waved to us and they had already eat some of the food. “We ate first, because you guys are late.” Jungkook tried to brighten the air and I chuckled at his words.

We eat in silence again and nobody ever speaks about Jimin. Maybe we speak to each other, but just in our own heads. I think I need to tell them something.

“I’m sorry guys.”

“what for?” Hoseok replied and stop eating.

I stopped eating too and  drifted my focus and attention to them. “I’m sorry because I’d put you guys into too much trouble and make you guys…”

“you don’t give us any trouble, Chae Yeon” Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

Namjoon looked at me and hold my hand gently. “you are our best friend and Jimin’s first love, and we treasured you most all the time. We know you’ve gone so much hardship before, and we want to change it into a wonderful memories. I hope you don’t feel burdened because of us too…”

I smiled and I can feel the close relationship between the eight of us. It’s a beautiful friendship and I realized that I can’t leave them or distanced myself from them; even though I want to do that in the first place.

“I love you guys a lot and I’m sorry for being overreating.”

Jungkook laughed and I think we are going to face good things after this.

*******

We walked back to Jimin’s room and I saw the doctor and his crew came out from the room. I gasped at that scene and hold Hoseok hand tightly. Jin wrapped his hand around my shoulder, giving me strength if we will hear bad news later on. Literally, I’m not walking but just got dragged by Hoseok and the others.

“Good morning, doctor.” Taehyung first greeted him and he looked at him, smiling.

I don’t feel I can stand anymore if something bad happened to Jimin. I don’t think I can smile anymore after this if I heard something worse from the doctor’s mouth.

“Ah you guys are Jimin’s friends, right?”

We nodded and waiting.

“Park Jimin’s condition now is….”

I close my eyes with hope full in my heart.

*********

I was filling the cup with hot coffee at the coffee machine together with Yoongi and Namjoon.  Coffee can release our tension and relaxe our mind.

“Chae Yeon-ah” I turned around and frantically saw Jin Sook behind me. Reflexively, Yoongi stand in front of me with his hands opened wide. Intense air filled between us as Yoongi put down his cup of coffee. Namjoon walked and stand in front of Yoongi.

“what do you want?” Namjoon’s voice was too cold as the ice in the freezer.

“I wanna talk with Chae Yeon.” She replied back, but she seems so calm and not aggressive any at all.

Namjoon shook his head and Yoongi is about to take me away from that scene. “you know that we won’t let you talk anymore with the two of them.” He is referring to Jimin. He already had enough; seeing Jimin like that for the past night.

She averted her gaze from Namjoon to me at the back. She ignores th two of them; as if they are ghosts, “Please, I need to talk to you.”

This is weird thing. Jin Sook is pleading to me right now? Am I having hallucination right now, after all the terrible things?

But, as she come here and see me in a nice way, and ask for the permission of Namjoon and Yoongi, I stepped in front and hold Namjoon’s arm. “it’s okay… you guys can go first” I looked at them with an assuring eyes; promising them that I’ll be okay.

“Let’s go.” I walked straight and she followed me to the garden and I sat on one th bench in front of the waterfall. She took a place beside me and I still feel weird; why she doesn’t act like she is before?

We both became silent and suddenly she took out something from her handbag. A medium-sized box and she gave it to me. “take this”

I took hesitatedly, afraid of something scary will come out. I opened the box and I saw a lot of polaroids of ME, post-it note, letters and even a handphone. I looked at her blankly, confuse with what that thing is actually.

“That is Jimin’s property. I think it is good to give it to you since…”

I waited for her next words. Jin Sook let out frustrated sigh and continued. “…since he and me are over now.”

I looked at her earnestly; waiting for to tell me the reason of all this things.

“Jimin took all your polaroids and save it in this box. Those letters are the letters that he wrote for you, but didn’t have the opportunity to give it to you. The post-it note is pasted on his wall in his room. The handphone contains all the drafted message he wanted to send to you.”

I don’t know why but tears started falling and I am sobbing hardly.

“the reason why I hate you so much is this. I went into his room and saw your polaroids, post it note about you… I love Jimin so much that I could die, and seeing him pouring his love for you quietly just make me mad.”

“and why do you torture me?”

“I don’t want to see you happy. I took his handphone and he bought a new one. I can’t stop him from falling for you…”

That’s why Jimin got a new handphone. And that’s why he always bring polaroids everywhere he goes before… to snap my pictures…

“I just can’t bear it to see him adoring you. I hate everything about you… but.. but now, I realize, no matter what I do to prevent both of you from falling in love, Jimin and you will stay together at the end of the day… there’s just no place for me in Jimin’s heart…”

I just stay quiet. I’m just letting her spill anything she wants about Jimin.

“I already get my punishment. I’m going to New York next week on my father’s accord. He’s so mad at me”, she chuckled, “…and me too, thinking this is the best resolution for me..”

I looked in front at the waterfall. “may fate fares you better there…” I let out a sigh, “I’m sorry if I did anything wrong to you, and I’m sorry for Jimin’s behalf for what he had done to you…”

“I’m not forgiving all of you.”

I laughed but she just make a poker face. “just take care of Jimin nicely after this.”

My face soften and I held her hands gently. “Okay.”

I will. I will take care of him and love him until my last breath.

*********

“Oppa!” I shouted as my brother coming down from the his room, tying his necktie.

“what’s this noise in the early of morning…” he rolled his eyes, making an annoying face to me. I almost throw him the egg at my hands, he’s late now for his interview!

My brother got a job interview for a higher position at S company. Since before, he wants that position so much and now he’s not being anxious or scared or anything at all!

“Yah, the interview starts at nine. Now the time is 7.15 you idiot.”

“whatever.”

He eats the breakfast and gave me a kiss on the forehead before heading out to the company. I wore a black short jeans with a over-sized tshirt this morning. Right now is school holiday so I’m planning to clean the house a bit.

As I washing the dishes while humming to Big Bang- Loser song which is on the radio, I felt someone hands wrapped around my waist. His head rested on my shoulder; maybe still feeling sleepy but need to wake up as I aggresively scolded him for waking up late.

“Jimin, let’s eat breakfast first” I pulled away his hands from my waist and dragged him to the dining table. “Today, I made strawberry pancakes for you..” I put the pancakes onto is plate and pour some honey on it.

“you didn’t burn the kitchen right?”

My hand without concious slapped him on the back. He laughed so hard that he almost fell from the chair, “anyway, you look amazing in that oversized tshirt”

I can feel hotness in my cheeks as he said that; this is his shirt anyway! I felt really comfortable wearing his shirt somehow and he always teased me for that.

“you’re blushing…”

“stop it, Jimin” he continued eating and I just stared at him until he finished. He pinched my nose, “what are you staring…”

I chuckled. “Nothing.”

He went to the kitchen and wash his plate. I was drinking some plain water before he took my hand and we both sat on the sofa in front of the television. He wrapped his arms around me and rest his chin on my head.

“let’s just stay like this for the whole day”

I giggled and hugged him back. “Okay, let’s do that”

He then lifted up my chin and give me a quick peck on my lips, “what’s that for…”

With a very lovely eyes, “because you did a great job waiting for me”

Another peck from him; but it was a bit longer than before, “because you are never give up on me”

And this time, he kissed me with full of passion and I can feel his hand on my neck, pulling me for a deeper kiss, “because I love you so much…”

He rested his forehead on mine and I looked at him with so much love and examine how beautiful he was gasping for some air after those kisses. “you can’t breathe that well…”

“it’s all because of you…” I chuckled before pulling him for another kiss. I don’t know how long we did kiss, but for sure me and Jimin both laughed after we pulled away and I was breathing for some additional oxygen too.

“never leave me again after this?”

“never.”

“can you heal me, protect me, love me with all of your heart after this?”

“will do honey.” We both smiled and the eyes speak of everything.

May the beautiful things only will come to us after this.


OMG FINALLY THE LAST CHAPTER IS HERE!!!!! I'm sorry for being too late to update the last chapter because I'm too busy with my works and all bulls hahahah whatever it is the chapter is here :D

I really hope you guys will love this chapter so much, and if you guys want an epilogue or sequel (just one chapter), please comment below okay!!!

And guys, I'm writing new fanfic, feel free to check it out at my story section, can you??? It is still new and still fresh anyway hahaha ><

I'm a bit sad because this has come to an end, but I promise you the new fanfic will be as great as this^^ Give me support and love guys!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHH!!!!! <3