why it must be him?

HEAL ME.

I walked through the hallway alone and stopped at my locker. As I opened the locker to take some of the books for the next class, I heard the voice of screaming histerically behind my back. I didn't bother to turn around as I already know who was it. It's the boys.

"Chae Yeon-ah, how dare you left us behind and went by yourself! We've waited for you for almost half an hour you know!" Hoseok, the brightest one yelled to me and I just ignored him. I lazily glared at them and saw the others were coming to me one by one.

There are seven of them; Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Of course every of them have different personality and charms. But the similarities between them is that they love music so much that they can live their life and find money by their own using music. They live in a rented studio in one of the building nearer to school and their parents mostly let them live by themselves. As far as I know, Yoongi and Hoseok; their parents are a bit reluctant to agree to their decision, but if it's make their son happy, then it is okay.

Namjoon is a wise man and genius. He may look bashful and full of playful gene in himself, he got the first rank in our batch at the school in most of the subjects. Interesting isn't? I thought of that too when I first met with them. While Jin is a very good cooker. He can cook anything and he always make us kimchi stew on the weekend. Hoseok is surely the happy pill in our clan. No matter how down he is in a day, how angry he is, how sad he is, he will always smile and energetic. He once said, 'You only live once, so why bother to be sad.' Great word, there. Jungkook is the cutest one and always sulked when the others ignored him. He is one year younger but he is an intelligent kid, he got to jump to one year earlier in education and the teacher promoted him to our class. Taehyung is a weird human. Not in a way that is real weird but they way he thought of each thing. He sometimes had this crazy and unrealistic idea, and sometimes had a brilliant idea which can make anyone impressed. That's the way he is though. And lastly. Jimin.

Jimin likes to dance and sing. No matter where he is, at the supermarket, at the shopping coplex, and the street, at the restaurant, he will dance or sing to the songs played by the certain places. He has an eyesmile which is always make the girl's heart flutter; including me. He has a messy-like hair and it is a bit orange-ish. He is commpletely a dork, despite of the cool image he presented to other people. He could stirs one heart by his gaze and and I am the unlucky person who got stirred by him cruelly.


in the class

The level of noisiness in this class is unbearable. The guys were playing here and there, throwing their own stationary and alls. I was finishing my English exercise when Hyorin came and stood right in front of me with a couple of sheets in her hand. And they're two more behind her looking at me seriously.

Hyorin is one of the famous, prettiest, iest girl in my school. I heard from the other kids that she also doing some commercial for products on television and is rumored to be an singer. I know that she can sing really well and even can reach the high-pitched note. This what we call beauty with talent. However, she is the worst in attitude.

"Now, you know right what you have to do? Faster, complete it before the next teacher come in." Hyorin threw the sheets on my face and laughed with her clan. I looked down and closed my eyes. I was too embarrassed to look up as the others also started to laugh. I was counting when should I lifted my feet and run away from this embarrassment. But then, I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Ah Hyorin-sshi..." I heard Yoongi's voice and his small chuckle behind. "I had this feeling of you forgot our agreement, right?"

Agreement? What kind of agreement did they do?

"Or you just tossed out your promises last week?" Jin continued.

I turned my head towards them and saw all of them were staring seriously at Hyorin and her two friends. The two at the back look frightened and Hyorin were biting her lips.

"Can you guys not interfere our business?" She pointed out her index finger to the guys. Oh so brave.

Namjoon stepped in front of her and Jimin took me by the hand and pulled me to the back; behind his back. Namjoon grabbed her finger and pushed in downward and I could see Hyorin's eyes widened.

"Don't think that you're famous, you can do anything you want to other people, especially Chae Yeon." He leaned and whispered that words into her ears.

This time, Hoseok stepped in front beside Namjoon. "Do you know the phrase? Ah-- even I can't remember it." He took s step more until he stood right of her eyes. "Don't trouble the trouble if you don't want the trouble to trouble you, okay?" He said that with a cheeky smile plastered o his face.

I completely can see tha anger flashed in Hyorin's eyes. She drifted her gaze from Namjoon and Hoseok to me at the back. I sneaked behind Jimmin and not daring to match her eyes.

"Why should be her? You guys can protect anyone else, but why must be her?"

I know the fact; we know the fact that Hyorin admires Taehyung too much. She had been chasing him from the the junior high school and still chasing him in senior high school. She never give up, thus making Taehyung feel bored with her same actions and efforts. She tried to look pretty, y, elegant in front of him but he never give a look on her. That is frustating her and in addition to that, these guys are protecting me, the introvert potato.

Jin came up to her and sit on my table while his hands were busy opening the lollipop wrapper. "I guess you already know the answer."

Hyorin groaned loudly and went away with a disgusting face. As they went away, I sighed in relief. I looked down and saw my hand still in Jimin's. I blushed so hard and quickly chased the feeling with a cough.

"Let's go to the roof." Jin gestures us and we left the classroom.

-------------------

"You guys don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"The protect thing towards me-- just ignored me when it happens."

Jungkook huffed. "You said that a zillion times and promised that you will take care of yourself. But I don't see that coming any at all."

"You can't even protect yourself, fight the kids by yourself." Yoongi said.

I don't know what reaally come to me, but I feel really down with their words. I know that I'm weak, and vulnerable. I am easy to be influenced, easy to be played, easy for people to hit me, I just don't fight back. I looked down and I feel the tears are coming out. I swallowed hard to diffuse the feeling. But it won't go away easily. I am in perfectly dismal.

Sometimes, I do really want to be someone who can fight back. A person who bravely can stare into these people eyes and say something against thier foolish words and action. I am tired of being treated like this and I want to have the courage to do anything that make me shine in my own darkness. But I guess it's just a mere dream that won't never be fulfill.

I feel a warm hand on my back. It's Jimin. "Don't be sad. We just want you to head up and be brave. That's all."

I stared into his sincere eyes. He gave me a smile that ease my worried and scared heart. How can I not fall for him? He is different from the other. He can make me laugh in instant and make me feel safe with his touch.

"Chae Yeon-ah, don't worry. We are still here, beside you and supporting you all the time." Jungkook replied. Maybe he realized that he hurt my heart abit. But actually, I don't really care because even though they like scolded me for being weak or what, they will be there when I need them.

"Yah Jimin, what about the confess letter?" Taehyung changed the topic.

Jimin shoved his hair to the back and sighed. He must have been really stressed about the confess letter. "Who is it now?"

"It's Jin Sook. I don't know what have gotten into her, but she never give up on me."

"Just date her and see how is her behaviour while dating." Namjoon suggest and laughed.

I gulped. If Jimin agrees, then I'll just sink myself in the sea. I know there are so many beautiful and cute girsl are after him and basically he just ignore them. But this Jin Sook, Jimin seems like to like her too. Her received the chocolate on Valentine Day before and send her a small note saying thank you. She is the first one to receive something like that from Jimin.

If it's the case, I'll just hide this ugly feeling forever.

"I don't know yet. But I think---- I think I will date her...." He said that with a pink cheeks and squishy smile painted on his white face.

The others cheered and say hooray for him. They even clapped and  tossed him in the air. Jimin looked really happy and joyful. He must too happy until he danced.

As for me, you know the feeling when hearing something that kills you inside and having to act like you don't care, right? I smiled but it is absolutely a bitter smile and don't have any happy sense in it.

And for some certain reason, the autumn breeze on that feel really cold and gloomy.

Namjoon took my both hand and spun around with me. "Our Jimin is now really an adult! Don't you feel happy for him, Chae Yeon?" He laughed again and dance with me.

I just followed him and Jin and the others come and hug me and spun around with me leaving Jimin at the back laughing at us. "Let's eat something delicious today and throw a party for Jimin!" Yoongi shouted.

"When will you confess to her?" Jungkook pushed Jimin shoulder and he just giggled.

"I don't know it yet. But I want to make a grand preparation for her. And our Chae Yeon, will be the planner." He come to beside me and hugged me in the shoulder.

What? He is going to torture me again.

"But I cannot be a great planner. You just ask other people." I pushed away his hand which is on my shoulder and stood up with my back towards them. I took a really deep breath and turned to them.

"Ask Taehyung. He will be better at this stuff." I can feel my hands tremble. I don't think I can stay any longer here. I looked at my watch and thinking of how to escape.

"I think I need to go now. I have something to do at the library. If you guys are up to anything, just give me a call or text me okay." I speed off from the roof and went to the ladies.

I went inside one of the toilet and cry. I cry as much as my heart wants and my feeling must be in real pain. Why do I have to fall for him? Why must be him? Why can't be other person? The tears won't stop falling on to my white cheeks and my head ached because of the massive cry.

I really need to wake up from the fantasy dream I build myself.


Hello guys! :D It is an update after a week right? I am too busy nowadays and can't have enough time to write the next chapter for this story. Anyway, do you like the poster I've prepared? It is so beautiful right? It made by Dulcent Graphic Shop and you can check it on my foreword of this story :)) Happy reading! And please suscribe and a lot of love to my first suscriber and please also leave any comment okay!^^