Jimin.

HEAL ME.

“What are you doing here and what do you want?” Jimin said tonelessly to Jin Sook who is standing infront of the front door. And she is literally not looking at Jimin, but me who is behind his back. Her breathing is so hard, showing that she is in angry mood. I hold tightly to Jimin’s hand as he grabbed mine; assuring me to not worry.

But how can I be not worry? I mean, she can do anything to Jimin and me. Even though Jimin is someone she obsessed with. Suddenly, she smirked at both of us.

“what do you think I want to do today?” her eyes drifted to our hands. “I bet you guys have something right now…”

“Then, what’s wrong with that? Look, Jin Sook. I’m sick of you and your action.” Jimin changed the topic. I think he wants to make it clear now. Yes, I want that to happen too. I’m sick of waiting for him and is tired to face Jin Sook everyday.

The facial expression on Jin Sook soften when Jimin said that. She was like going to cry and break. “What? No—no—Jimin, no… You know that we can make it out right?” she is crying. Tears fell from her eyes; id on’t know whether Jimin is touched or not.

“I love you so much, Jimin. I can’t live without you. We did all the wonderful things together up until now, and why do you want to say that you’re sick right now?” she reached Jimin’s other hand and hold it tightly. But, Jimin’s grip on my hand didn’t loose any at all. He is determined.

Jin Sook really loves Jimin with all of her heart. I can see that right through her eyes, no doubt. And for a second, I felt sorry for her. She will do anything for Jimin and with destroy everything that is preventing her relationship; that is me. And I know that Jimin also had interest in her before.

Jin Sook is really a nice girl, she is. But, love blinded everything.

Jimin sighed. He pulled away from Jin Sook’s hand and of course Jin Sook is shocked. “I did that wonderful things because of you. You want me to do those things so I did. You’re forcing me, Jin Sook-ah. I thought I’m gonna be happy with you, but I’m wrong.”

She is crying and sobbing so hard.

“I realized that I love Chae Yeon more than I love you. I realized that I love you as a sister, not a lover. The bad thing is I realized all of that late. You are a kind girl, and I believe that you can find other man that is better than me. I treated you badly Jin Sook and I’m sorry for that.”

“No!!! You’re not!  My life is full of you Jimin and how can you do this to me?” she fall to the ground and kneeled in front Jimin. I tried to help her but Jimin stops me. He shook his head at me signalling that I just need to stay put. Just don’t interrupt.

But suddenly, Jin Sook stood up with a fierce face. She also is not crying anymore.

“This is all because of you, !” She tried to strangle me and Jimin hold her hands quickly. “Run!!” I just can’t leave Jimin there with her acting up like that. I tried to fight back but her strength is no kidding. I also is still weak because I just come back from the hospital. In that fight, three of us got into the house because Jin Sook is aggresively attacking me.

“Jin Sook-ah!! Get yourself together!” Jimin shouted at her. The condition is too uncontrolled.

She kicked Jimin in the stomach and run towards me. I screamed when she grabbed my shoulder harshly. “what kind of spell did you use on Jimin huh! Until he didn’t even look at me!!!” she kept pushing me to the back and we just crashed on anything behind me.

“Jin Sook-ah, you are not in your right mind right now!” I pushed her back and that make she fell to the back. Jimin reached my hand and took me behind him. “Don’t do anything stupid, Jin Sook. Your father will know about this and you could be punish more worse after this!”

“I don’t care! I just wanna kill that girl!” she grabbed the knife on the rack and took a few steps in front slowly. Her smile is a psycho smile and she is indeed in a mess. Me and Jimin gasped at her action and Jimin tried to comfort her to put down the knife.

“No, put down the knife Jin Sook-ah. We can discuss this thing, not by killing anyone.”

She shook her head. “I have waited for you since before. I get your heart and now you want to put astop to everything?” she smirked at both of us.

“you two are too disgusting. Cheating behind me and pretend like nothing happened. Why? why do you think that I didn’t know? Fools!” she pointed to me at the back.

“you know that I hate you since the first time I saw you, right? I hate you because I can see the sincerity in Jimin’s eyes when he is with you, but not with me. I really hate that, you know.”

“it is because you are forcing him Jin Sook.” I got the courage to fight back her words. I will not stay silent at the back and let Jimin settles everything. we both need to fight for our love, not Jimin alone. I can feel Jimin’s eyes on me; quickly I hold his hand so that he will give me some strength.

“Love is beautiful and sweet. Love supposed to be lovely and sincere. But I don’t see that in you, for Jimin. You want him because you don’t want him for anybody else. You are not thinking about his happiness, his smile, his heart; but you only see your satisfaction.”

She looks taken aback with my woords.

“you hate it when you see the sincerity between us. You hate it when you see me happy when Jimin is happy. My happiness is Jimin’s happiness. My smile is Jimin’s smile. I want to see Jimin cheerful side, so I’ll be cheerful too.”

I drifted my eyes to him. He looked at me so tender and full of affection.

“I love Jimin because I love him. I don’t know why; I kept asking myself why do I fall for him. And the more I try to forget him, the more he will come into my dreams every night. I.. just like him.”

I can see a small smile from the edge of his lips. I think I just confessed; like an official confessed to him and it’s really nice.

“enough of this!!!” I was pushed to the back and I fell on the floor so hard; my head is dizzy.

Everything happened in just a split second. I lifted up my head a bit to seek for Jimin, but all I see was Jin Sook with a bloody knife in her hand and a shocked expression too. I shook of my head to eliminate the dizziness; and as soon as my eyes can see clearly, I saw Jimin lying there with blood on his white shirt.

Jimin looked like still concious and I quickly crawled up to him. I don’t know when the tears fall, but the tears won’t stop coming out. “Jimin—Jimin… wake up!” I slapped softly his cheeks and shook his shoulder so that he will stay concious. My hands now os full of blood to because I was covering his stomach that had been stabbed with the knife.

“y-y-you o-o-ok-okay right?” my tears fall aggresively after his question. He protected me just now from Jin Sook, and he got stabbed, and he asked that question? Bad Jimin, bad. I nodded just to make his heart at ease.

He flinched because the pain is getting worse. “Yah Jin Sook, what are you doing?!!! You fool, go and call the ambulance!” I screamed at her; which is just showing  a blank face. She dropped the knife and ran out of the house. “Yah! Jin Sook!”

That , urgh. I looked at Jimin and he is more likely to faint, but kept on softly slapping his face. “don’t do that, I’m not going to die…” with a weak voice he jokes.

“this is not the time to make jokes, Jimin.” I grabbed his cellphone is pocket and dialled Hoseok’s number. “stay concious. Don’t sleep..” his head which is on my lap slowly titled to the left. Ah why is he not picking up the phone.

I changed the number to Taehyung. He picked up with a fast breath, maybe he is practising right now. “Oh Jimin, why?”

“This is Chae Yeon!! Please come to my house, faster; Jimin just got stabbed by Jin Sook!!!” without saying anything more, I hang up the call. My hand keep covering the part of his stomach that got stabbed; to prevent from the blood loss.

“why are you so beautiful…”

“shush! Don’t speak.” I leaned down and kissed his forehead. “I love you. Just wait for a little bit for the ambulance okay.”

His lips formed a very beautiful smile that I’ve never seen before. I hold the tears back in myself but I just can’t. what if he’ll die after this? What if I’ll never see that precious smile again? What if…

“what if I die…” I shut his mouth from speaking more ridiculous things with a kiss. And I can feel that he is kissing me back. That’s our first kiss. Sweet pain.

I his hair to the back after the kiss. “thank you…” his smile really touched me. I don’t  want to lose him again for the second time.

And I can hear Taehyung’s voice outside and the ambulance’s siren.

***

I sit on the chair outside the operation room with my head ducked down. The boys are waiting too beside me. I can feel one’s hand rubbing my back; trying to calm me. My hands is dried with blood stain on it. My clothes too, full of blood.

Later, Namjoon come and sit in front of me and wiped my both hands with a wet cloth. There’s a basin full of clean water between us and he’s cleaning my hands softly, without any words. Tears are still falling down like the rain falls.

“What happened actually?” Namjoon asked carefully after ten minutes of removing the blood from my hands. All of them are anxious while waiting for my answer.

I sighed and wiped the tears on my cheek. The boys circled around me to hear the truth. I started my story starting from Jimin came to my house and we almost had a fight and right on that moment, Jin Sook came. I told them everything I said to Jin Sook and how she reacted to me. Everything. Just everything.

“I can’t live without Jimin, guys..”

“he’ll be alright, don’t worry. He is a strong man.” Hoseok comforted me. Thus, comforted the others too. Although, they don’t  show that they are worried, I’m sure that they are.

The doctor came out while taking off his mask. I ran up to him and hold his hand. “how is his condition doctor?”

“His is not doing too well. The knife get through his spine too deep, and I hope he can hold that. He need to pass this night; the critical time first, and then we can justify whether he is okay or not.”

Upon hearing that, I collapsed to the floor and tears once again falling. My heart is too hurt when I flashed back what the doctor said. Jungkook hold me tightly to his chest and the others’ face is just devastated.

“just pray for the best for him. you guys can enter the room and talk to him. He can hear though. It’s just that he is not that strong to get up.”

The doctor left us and Jin is holding me so that I don’t fall again. “let’s get inside.”

I walked slowly and entered the room. The first sight is Jimin’s moveless body and there’re a lot of wires on his body. His breathing pace is calm though, maybe he is at peace right now after the storm. Before I walk to his bed, I wiped all the tears and fix myself and my voice.

I tried to sound happy when I greeted him. I know he can hear me when I say hello to him.

“how are you feeling? Great?”

I reached over  to his hand and grabbed it tightly. I hold my tears just for him. be strong Chae Yeon, just for Jimin. “I’m fine here, don’t you worry about me.”

I saw Hosoek turned away, can’t even see lifeless Jimin here on the bed.

“you are really good at protecting. You protected me from Jin Sook and saved me. I owed you one now.” I chuckled. “Remember me after this about my debt with you, okay?”

Jungkook too turned away from me and Jimin.

“promise me that you’ll wake up. Do you get it? Y-you must wake up, no matter what. I have so many things to do with you righ now, I have so many stories to tell you. We can sleep together, cuddle together and do star-gaze at my house with hot chocolate and some cupcakes.”

Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder as he spotted me crying silently.

“It-it hurts so much that I have to speak to you like this. I want to see the lovely eyes of yours staring into mine. I want to see the cute smile for me. Th-that’s why, pleaase be strong and wake up for me and the boys…”

He did an excellent job to protect me from Jin Sook. I’ve heard everything from Jin and the others about Jimin. Why is he pretending like he didn’t like me, why is Jin Sook like that towards both of us, why is he protecting me.

Jin Sook likes Jimin and she use her  father’s power to get close to Jimin after she knew that their families are close friend. Jimin at first, like Jin Sook too but he has more interest in me. But, because Jin Sook use his father, he had no other choices other than dating her. Besides, she threatened him to do something bad at me if he went against Jin Sook’s will.

So Jimin had no choices. Jimin just wanna protect me. I am bad girl, I am. Having bad thoughts on Jimin and always scolded him.

The boys leave me and Jimin to get some food and beverages. I stare into Jimin, hoping that in any seconds he will open his eyes and smile, even though it is just a weak smile, I will be really happy.

“Honey please wake up…’I kissed his forehead and his nose. I never showed him any affections before, and I regretted for not doing so. I caressed his cheeks; I’m doing that because I’m sure he can feel that.

I have make up my mind. I love Park Jimin and no one can intefere with our love anymore after this. Come hell or high water, I will not leave him.

Because I love him dearly; more than I love myself.


So another chapter here!! I don't know why, but I feel really sad while writing this chapter. I hope you guys can feel the same emotion as you are reading this chapter ><

 

Anyway, thanks a lot to those who commented and subscribed this story! I think this story is going to end soon, and right now I'm in the process of writing new story hehehehe :) yeah, that's it for now, Annyeong!