SEQUEL | two

HEAL ME.

It's heartbreaking. It's heartbreaking to know the truth. I sat on the chair outside the ward and waited for Jimin. He's talking to the doctor that treated Yuki. I shoved my long hair to the back and ducked my head. Later, I felt Jimin's hand around me, "it's okay baby, she's okay"

I never expected this to happen. I thought that she was okay all the time. It's not that after my vacation we lost contact to each other, no. We do call and text each other, sometimes I would make a video call to her. But at that time she was okay.

How come she's now having cancer? The worse thing is it is now on the second stage.

Jimin pulled me into his hug. "You can cry if you want." With that soft voice, I burst into tears. She helped me a lot when I was in Japan and the only closest girl friend I have other than the boys. I shared everything to her and she did the same to me.

Yuki lives with her sister and brother. Her sister now is studying at the university in Australia and her brother is working here in Korea. I don't know what kind of job his brother does, and she lives alone in Japan with her aunty's family. She's a strong girl and most of the time I received her strength to not remember anymore my terrible past.

And she's lying there on the bed with wire all over her body. How can she did this to me?

"I can't accept this, Jimin" I grabbed tightly onto his shirt while he patted my back gently. I felt really sad and heartbreaking.

"I know but let's pray the best for her okay?" I nodded. It's completely a waste if I kept on crying without any effort. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, more like running towards us. I turned back and saw a man running to us, his face full of worry. Before he stopped at me, I already knew who is he.

"Yuki's oppa!" He was shocked when he saw me  and quickly come to my side. "Is she okay?" He looked exhausted so I asked him to sit down first. "As far as we know, she's now having cancer stage two. I never knew about this before." He let out a heavy sigh.

"she doesn't want to tell anybody. I only got to know about this when I saw various of medicines in her bedroom. Luckily, I'm a doctor too so immediately I asked her. That's when I found out that she had cancer." my eyes once again swelled with tears and Jimin's hand slipped into mine to give me some strength. He knows that I really treasure Yuki more than anyone.

"But, why she didn't tell me before? I mean, I am her bestfriend...." he patted on my back, calming me of course. "be patient. I'll try to cure her. She's my sister."

I nodded. She must be suffering for a long time alone. Suddenly, I felt guilty and sorry for her because she held of this pain without any support. All I can do now is praying.. That's it. "I'm sorry, but is that Jimin?"

I looked up to her brother that was pointing to Jimin and when I turned to Jimin, he's with his blank expression. "Ah-ah yes yes..." he stuttered.

"how can you know that this is Jimin, oppa?" I asked out of curiousity. I never told him before aabout Jimin. And Yuki is the only person in their family that had seen Jimin before. He smiled, "Yuki told me about your boyfriend. So that's why I know about him" That makes sense.

"Well then, you can go back home now. Let me take care of her from now. Thank you for coming, Chae Yeon" I smiled. I told him that I'll come back again tomorrow after my class and so do Jimin. I can never let her alone again this time.

We walked along the corridor hand in hand quietly. Jimin my hair to the back that makes me startled. "daydreaming?" I shook off my head, "it's nothing". He squeezed my hand that was in his grip, giving support. "Let's go for a coffee baby"

We stopped at a coffee shop near to the hospital and he ordered me a hot cappucino, some desserts and candies. "what do you order so much like this?" Jimin doesn't like to waste money, but why today... "it's for you baby. I know you are stress with Yuki's condition, I heard that chocolates can release our stress; so the consclusion is I want you to eat all of these to release your tension" wow great explaination. Jimin never dissapointed me. He knows me well; when do I feel happy, sad, stressed or angry.

I laughed at his words and sipped the cappucino, "ah it's refreshing!" I started to eat but when I looked at him, he just looked at me back.

"Why aren't you eating?" he giggled and pinched my nose. "I want to see my love eat first" aish he always like that. I scooped a spponful of pudding at fed him. He looked so happy when I treated him like that. I wiped his lips that was smeared with the cream. "aigoo you little cutie got the cream all over your lips!"

"kiss me then" I widened my eyes at him. Is he crazy? This is not our room, hun. I told that to him with my facial expression. He just laughed. We ate happily in a joy atmosphere and for a moment I forgot about Yuki. Jimin knows how to divert my attention from something stressful to happiness.

He then brought me to the orched garden. There, we just walked and took some fresh air while eating ice-cream. We both sat on a bench in front of a river and looking at the small kids playing ball at our right side.

"cute, aren't they?"

"do you want kids, Chae Yeon?"

"don't start Jimin" I smacked him in his chest before he's laughing so hard at my shyness. The weather is nice and make the ice cream melts. "Jimin, take the tissue in my bag and wipe my lips please" I can feel the ice cream on the corner of my lips. That's why I hate eating ice cream on this kind of weather.

But when I turned to him, he cupped my cheeks with his hand and kiss me. No, he actually wiped the ice cream on my lips with his lips. I was too startled to do anything and just let him move his lips against me. When he retreated back, I furrowed my eyebrows. "that was so sudden"

He chuckled, "it is always me that kiss you first" he pouted and continue eating his ice cream. Yes I do admit that. I'm not a person that shows how affectionate I am when I'm in love. I'm not that sweet....

"are you mad at me, hun?" I touched his shoulder but he ignored me. So cute Park Jimin. He finished his ice cream quickly and walked away from me. "yah Jimin, wait for me!" I took my handbag and ran to him. I grabbed his hand, turned him to me and I can see his sulking face.

"Omo my honey is sulking!" I pinched his cheeks but he stay quiet and cold. I know I'm the one that wrong here because never show my affectionate for him, but yeah he knows that for a long time.

"I just want you to show your love..." after some time he said that without looking at me. I titled my head a bit to see his face, he's like a kid asking for attention from his mother. "listen here okay"

"I love with you all of my heart; you know that from school okay. Don't ever think that I don't treasure you or anything. I just-just can't say those sweet things or show my affectionate for you like you always do to me, you know that I'm not that kind of person..." I stared right into his eyes so that my sincerity got through him.

"but..." before he completed his word, I pulled his neck and kiss him passionately. I know that he was startled but he kissed me back. He's smiling in the kiss.

"thanks baby"

*******

I entered Yuki's room without making any noise but all I can see is her sitting on the bed with a very bright face while eating apples that her brother cuts.

"Yuki!!!!" I ran up to her and hug her tightly. She just laughed at my reaction, so her oppa. "you know how scared I am yesterday?" I cupped her cheeks that's full of apples. "Yah stop that!" she pulled away from me and giggled.

"don't do this kind of thing again in the future, you brat" his brother chuckled at my words and Yuki just nodded. "I'm sorry, babe"

I did some catch up with her. We told some stories and she looked really like a healthy person. After her brother finished preparing the breakfast for her, he took his things and ready to go.

"I need to go because I need to open my clinic first. Chae Yeon, can just take care of her for a while?" I nodded and she also looked great because she got the time to spend with me.

"do you have class today?"

"It is in the evening. So I can accompany you in the morning" she continued eating her breakfast. "Jimin doesn't come along with you?"

"he has morning class, so he can't. He will come to pick me up after this" Yuki stay silent after that. I did some talk, but she just replied by facial expression or just one or two words only. But I don't have any suspicion towards her at all.

"Chae Yeon, I want to take shower. Can you wait for a while?" I nodded and asked her whether she needs any help or not. She denied and walked slowly to the bathroom in the room.

I looked around and saw a bag full of clothes, must be hers brought by her oppa. And medicines on the table. Suddenly I saw a book; more like a photobook on the bed. I took it and in front of the book was the picture of Yuki and her siblings. They looked so happy and amazing.

The book was in dark chocolate colour and looked really ancient. Yes it was a photobook. The first page, there's a sentences, 'memories lies in the pictures'. It was really pretty and cool. I never knew that Yuki is this kind of person.

As I skimmed the book, looking through the pictures she pasted in the book, I smiled by myself. There's a lot of my pictures too in it, which was when I came to Japan. All the memories flashback again on my mind.

But, when I reached the middle part of the book, I was so shocked that I couldn't move my hands anymore. There's a lot pictures of someone that I really know. His pictures were everywhere, with many sweet words and all.

How can she did this? Without my knowing?

It's Jimin pictures. Jimin. Jimin.

What should I do now?


Okay this is the second part of the sequel. Hehehe I'm making it cliffhanger a bit so you guys can guess what will happen next!! Please support me more okay! Love you guys><