remedy

HEAL ME.

It's been a week. It's been a week since Jimin confessed to Jin Sook. It's been a week they're dating each other. It's been a week that I shut myself from them. It's been a week that I've tried to move on.

I tried my best to avoid the boys. Especially Jimin. But that guy will never know my intention of avoiding him as he is busy with his lover, Jin Sook. In the morning, I either went to school really early in the morning or so late that I need to plead the bodyguard at the school gate to let me in. In the class, I changed my sit which before next to Yoongi to in front of the class, next to Mina. When recess time, I bring my lunch box or I went to the canteen ahead and eat faster so that they won't catch me. At times, when the boys came to my table, I quickly search for any reasons to escape. And when it's time after the school period, I will leave the class first or went to the library so that they won't search for me.

It's my remedy of this hurting heart.

Jimin? Jimin is too busy entertaining Jin Sook. By the time they endorsed their relationship, the whole school became chaos and wild. I mean, why not? The hottest guy and the prettiest girl in the school is confirmed dating and they even confessed to each other in the public. Some girls were crying because of Jimin. Me? I had already give up from the beginning.

I don't know whether they know or not my actions nowadays towards them is so different. Seeing how silence they are when I started doing this kind of thing, I bet it's nothing to them. Maybe I'm just a remedy of their boredom.

-------------------------

I need to go to the library because I need to find the books for the newly get assignment. I sit on the bench beside the lockers, and start eating my lunch. The students right now are going back to their home, and there're still a few of them in the class for extra class or doing some exercises.

"Long time no see." Hoseok stood on my right and without asking my permission, he sit beside me.

I smiled a bbit and quickly finished my lunch. "I gotta go." This is not good. He could be talking about Jimin with me.

That's all the reason I want to avoid them. I don't want to hear any news about Jimin if I stick with the. I probably can't hide my feelings and sooner or later they will know it. With this solution, I can blocked my mind, my ears and my eyes from Jimin. It's torturing me; hearing something about him.

I stand up but Hoseok grabbed my wrist. "Let's go to the roof."

I pulled away from his grip, "I have to go to the library. I need to find some books. Sorry." I took my backpack, but he is more faster than me. He grabbed all my things on the bench and my hand too and dragged me to the roof.

I tried to resist. However, it won't work.

"What are you doing right now?!" I stared right into his eyes.

"I should be the one who asking that question to you."

"Stop it, I have nothing to do with you and you have no problems with me. So just stop here." I turned around but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Chae Yeon-ah!!!" Hoseok shouted right to my face. "I have problems with you. You are the problems. Not just for me, but for all of us!"

Suddenly, the others came out. But I spot no Jimin here. Of course, he's not here.

Or do they know my real problem?

"Why are you avoiding us?" Jungkook asked. They circled around me so that I won't escape anymore.

"I'm not."

"You're lying." Namjoon huffed.

"Stop avoiding us." Taehyung continued.

"I'M NOT AVOIDING YOU GUYS!!" I screamed. My chest breathed heavily as if the burden is half gone.

"So, you're avoiding Jimin?" Yoongi hit the jackpot.

I couldn't answer to that question. I am not sure whether I'm avodinng him or not. It's not that I don't see him at the school or the class. I just don't want him to linger around me because I'm clumsily will revealed my true feeling.

I feel my face hot. Burned. Because of Yoongi's question. A fist is formed and I ducked myself in the centre. Crying.

----------------

I was staring at the stars when Hoseok come to my side and hand me the drink he brought just now. We're sitting at the edge of the building, enjoying the breeze and filling up the emptiness in this heart. "Thank you." I smiled to Hoseok for the drink.

I hugged myself and pulled my legs to my chest while my eyes still at the dark sky. "It's nice..."

"I know right."

The others had gone home after an hour spending their time with me. Trying to cheer me and persuade me. I'm so blessed to have these guys in my life.

"Stop hurting yourself."

I smiled and Hoseok come closer to me. "If you're hurting, tell us in advance so that we can heal you."

"What kind of method will you guys use on me, hmm?"

"I will sing and dance for you. Yoongi and Namjoon will do an alien dance for you. Jungkook and Taehyung can sing their heart for you. Jin can cook your favourite food if you want." I laughed.

"And you will smile again like this." He stared at me. His hand grabbed my shoulder and patted it softly.

"It's okay. It will leave soon. The unwanted feeling."

I hugged him back and I know he startled. But I don't care.

"Actually, I want to keep denying this feeling, you know. I'm afraid he will know. I'm so miserable and pathetic."

"No you're not. You are beautiful."

"Are you mocking me right now?"

We both laughed so hard and I know Hoseok is trying really hard to keep me in the right track. I really appreciate his effort but I don't think I can forget Jimin in just a short time. I'll just stay like this until my heart realy realy can move on.

We have the chit-chat session until he send me over to my house. "Goodnight and sleep well. Thanks for tonight. Thank you for listening to my rambling."

He patted my head. "It''s okay. You're my friend after all."

I waved to him and went inside. My brother is outstation so I'm alone at the house. I washed myself and went to the kitchen to cook some ramen. It's 12a.m. right now and I'm watching the Gag Concert.

While eating, my phone vibrated signalling that there's a call coming in. I don't even look at the ID caller and quickly accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Chae-Yeon. It's Jimin here."

My chopstick fell from my hand and I was too speechless. "Chae Yeon-ah... are you still there?"

"A-ah-ah, yes yes! I'm here. Why?"

I heard his chuckle from the other side. "Why are you stuttering? Hahaha it's nothing. I just want to check on you."

What? Check on me? He shouldn't do that. Jin Sook is the one he in love with, not me. I suddenly get the courage to speak with him.

"I'm okay. What guts do you have for you to check on me? Go check on Jin Sook."

He keep quiet. Why? Am I too harsh on him? Ah Chae Yeon, you need to be like this.

"Why can't I check on you? You are my friend."

This time he silenced me. I was friend-zoned. The group which is now making the gag is no longer interesting. I put my focus on him.

"I heard from the others that you're crying just now. But I don't know what is the reason behind your tears. These guys won't tell me."

I closed my eyes iin fears. What if he knows that I'm crying because of him? Will he call me like this in the middle of the night just to check on my condition? Will he be this care to me because he's really care? Or will he just ignore me and won't talk to me again?

"I'm okay. I'm just stressed and I told they guys not to worried about me."

I heard him sighing from the phone. Why? Are you mad?

"Have you eat anything today?"

There he goes again. His affectionate worries..

"Yeah."

"That's a relief."

Then it just an awkward silence. I've never been this awkward and strange with him before.

"Tell me about Jin Sook."

"What do you want to know about her?"

"Tell me everything."

"It's not fun talking about her. Let's talk about you."

Oh my godness. What's wrong with this guy really? Can he stop torturing me and just let me be alone? I laughed. Fake.

"My life is not interesting."

"Make it interesting."

I gulped. "Stop it, Jimin. I need to go to sleep. Got a very early class tomorrow morning."

"Dream of me."

"I hate nightmares."


Wahhh! Today I finished two chapter and I hope you guys will enjoy this. There're more to come after this chapter and I really hipe you guys support me in writing this story. I really love Jimin's character in this story and Chae Yeon's too. Hahahaha okay guys, pelease suscribe and upvote for this story^^ Happy reading!