resolution

HEAL ME.

The boys are waiting for her at the hospital for almost one hour, and she is still inside. They don’t know how bad the injury but it seems severe enough to be handle by herself alone. In that silence, Jungkook let out a heavy sigh and his hand shoved back his hair.

“where in this world is Jimin?” Jungkook is half shouting at the others. Of course, no one know about his whereabout. But the only possibility of where Jimin is; Jimin is with Jin Sook. Jimin had no other friends or girlfriends other than them and Chae Yeon.

Jin calmed down Jungkook while the others just ducked their face. They don’t know what to do right now, because this is the first time Chae Yeon is being bullied like this. It is not that they don’t know about her being threatened but not like physically abused. Jin Sook has really gone mad.

Yoongi rubbed his forehead furiously. “I’ll beat him if he is here.”

“Guys!”

Six heads turned to the right upon hearing the voice. It’s Jimin. It’s Jimin. Jimin is here and the worse thing is he looks fine and not harmed any at all.

Jimin ran to the boys and worry expression clearly plastered on his face. “where is she?”

Cannot hold anymore the anger inside hiim, Namjoon went to him and grabbed him by his collar; making the fuss among the seven of them. People around them are lookinng weirdly at them, but right now that is not the important thing.

“where do you think Chae Yeon is? Huh?! Answer me!” Namjoon shouted and shook Jimin’s body harshly. Taehyung and Hoseok tried to break up the fight but it is futile. Namjoon won’t listen to them.

His eyes widened and is full of anger, and Jimin just stand still; letting Namjoon did anything he wants. Yes, he admits that he is the main reason all this happen to her. He’s the one that make Jin Sook did all terrible things to Chae Yeon. “Namjoon, stop it.” Jin said tonelessly.

Jimin leaned on the wall behind him after Namjoon let of go of him. “I’m sorry…”

“don’t apologize to us. Chae Yeon is the one that you have to ask for sorry.” Namjoon left the scene and move to the corner of the wall and sit on the chair there. Maybe he wants to calm himself or reflect himself on what he had done.

Jimin walked to Yoongi and sit beside him. He knows that Yoongi will help him solve this problem; help him to find out what he must do in order to bring back things to normal. “Yoongi-ah, what must I do?”

“there’s nothing I can help you. I’ve had enough and I don’t want to see Chae Yeon suffered anymore. She just now on the verge of dying and where the hell are you in the need she needed you the most?!” He took of his snapback and threw it to the empty wall in front of him. Fed-up with Jimin reaction who is just looked down and seems like not coming up with any resolution, Yoongi sighed loudly.

Everyone silent. Thinking of how to make things into the right place again.

“I know that I’m the one here that is guilty. I know that I’m a jerk. But seriously I don’t tell Jin Sook about last night!” Hoseok rolled his eyes, “then who? Us?”

“why do you guys don’t believe in me?” Jimin raised his voice. Anger ignited in him and he felt reallu dissatisfied.

“Do you know why?” Hoseok replied. “we found her in the store room at the roof; dying and unconcious. She was abused too brutally, even I can’t imagine how cruel it is, and now you are asking us why we don’t believe in you?”

Jimin halted. It is not that he is denying that fact. He loves Chae Yeon more than anything, more than himself. Chae Yeon is his life and he can’t bear the possibility of Chae Yeon will distance herself from him after this. Ah, he may kill himself because of this.

Their argue stop when the doctor comes out from the room. He looks no that happy; a sigh from his make the boys’ heart race. “how was it doctor?” Jungkook asked.

“don’t worry. We had treated her and put her to sleep. But…”

“but what doctor?” Jin asked impatiently.

“she was harrased cruelly. Do you know who did that too her?” All of them look at each other and slowly nodded; asnwering the doctor question.

“It’s not that I want to interfere or anything about you guys, but this is just too much. I’ve never seen someone been bullying like this, yeah some of the victims didn’t come here and receive any treatment. But, you all can already saw her condition before, right?”

Namjoon shoved his hair furiously. “I hope you guys will settle this nicely.” The doctor left them and luckily they can enter the room where Chae Yeon is placed. She is peacefully sleep on the bed and her breathing is really calm.

“tell us Jimin, where are just now? Be honest.” Yoongi asked. Jimin is sitting on the chair beside her and is holding her hand very tight. His eyes won’t leave Chae Yeon even for a minute.

Jimin sighed. “she locked me in the music room just now.”

“WHAT??!” All of them screamed and Taehyung shut them because Chae Yeon is sleeping. “did she really locked you?”

Jimin nodded. “After our dance practise, I went to the music room; just to play the piano for awhile before the next class. When I wanted to leave the room, it is locked and I know that she’s the one, of course, that did it.”

The discussion became really serious and earnest. Jin Sook is really mental and obsessed with Jimin. “I can’t call anyone because my cellphone is in the locker and by the time I went out, it is already late. I knew about this from Mrs. Choi.”

“that is really mean. Before, she’s just nice and kind.” Jungkook said wth regret voice.

“You know that she hates Chae Yeon right.” Jin replied back.

Yes, she hates Chae Yeon because Jimin likes her. She indirectly saw Chae Yeon’s picture on Jimin’s phone and became really mad. She even went to their studio and scolded Jimin for that.

And because of Jimin’s dad is close to her dad, she is more overreacting and be really spoil girl if Jimin ignores her. Jimin become irritated and annoyed with her behaviour each day.

“so what should we do now? Should we start punish her back?” Hoseok stated. They have to get revenge for Chae Yeon.

“Wait.” Jimin said without looking at them. “I know what to do. But this time, you guys just need to stay by her side all the time. Just don’t leave her alone.”

***

It is already nightfall and only Jimin stays there to accompany Chae Yeon. The others had already gone back and they will come the next morning; together with the breakfast. She is still asleep and he doesn’t want to wake her up.

Seeing her sleep there quietly really make his heart ache. She may be sleepless these night because of him. Her brother also is not here in Korea and she went through all this alone, by herself. That really hurt Jimin.

“I’m so sorry…” he kissed her pale hand and caress her cheeks softly. And that make Chae Yeon flinched a bit.

“Chae Yeon-ah, are you wake?” he whispered to her and wait for her to open the eyes.

I blinked my eyes a few times to adapt to the situation. I heard Jimin’s voice. Jimin? Jimin is here? Why is he here? What is he doing here?

I don’t want him to be here.

My body ache so much that I cannot move too much. The horrible tragedy flashed in my mind once again when I saw Jimin at my side. Suddenly, I felt the hatred filled myself a I saw him.

“what are you doing here?” I asked tonelessly.

Jimin’s expression is really shocked. I know that he never expected me to be like this. But, I also don’t know why am I being like this. I just hate him because he is related to Jin Sook….

“Chae Yeon-ah, I’m here to accompany…”

“you don’t have to do that. I’m alright by myself.”

And Jimin felt the most thing he doesn’t want to happen right now is actually happening.

Chae Yeon hates him.


Hi! The new chapter is here for you guys! Sorry for the late update since I'm too busy with assignments and programs right now TT But I came out with this chapter today in the middle of presenting my coursework >< I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter really well and I don't know why I choose that title :)

 

p/s: if you guys like this chapter, please leave some comments below *_* I'm having a hard time thinking for the ideas and truthfully I took the ideas mostly from the comments :) I just wanna let you guys know that your comments are really meaningful to me and I am thankful for your support and love (huh that's long!). Okay goodbye for now!!