they hooked up

HEAL ME.

It's raining when I'm on my way to school. Up until now, its still raining. Thankfully, I brought the umbrella with me and a thick grey parka because the wind nowadays is no kidding. As I arrived at the school, I went straight to my locker and took out a few books and put my backpack in it. I looked at the small over mirror at the door of the locker and fix my bang. It's messy because of the rain just now.

"Yah, Chae Yeon now is good at make-up!" I heard of Taehyung's voice as I put a bit of my lip balm on my lips. I rolled my eyes at him and quickly hide the balm.

"Not as much as your Hyorin of course..." He scoffed at my statement. "Do you want to die?" I laughed at him because he must be really disgusting with Hyorin.

Last night, we all went to eat at one of the restaurant just to celebrate Jimin's idea of dating Jin Sook (I had really no heart for this). But, it turned out that Hyorin and her gang were having a feast at the same place; they booked the place and Namjoon planned to eat at other place. Unfortunately, Hyorin saw Tahyung while he went to the toilet.

And you guys knew what already happened next.

We got to eat at the restaurant and Hyorin paid for all of us. So 'lucky'.

Jungkook rushed to me. "You're wearing lip balm? That's a good news! What type of lip balm?" He focused on my lips and make me blushed out of nowhere. I pushed him away and shook my head.

"It's none of your business, kid. I put it a little bit because my lips are too dry." I shut my locker door and went ahead to the class. Later on, Namjoon is walking beside me.

"Chae Yeon-ah."

"Hm?"

"What do you think of Jin Sook?"

I looked at him which looked so confused. He lifted his eyebrow;asking me why do I look at him that way.

"Why?"

"I'm just asking." He shrugged his shoulder. But I know, there's something in his mind about that girl.

"Well, me myself don't know. I've never speak to her before. But I think she is a nice girl."

Namjoon is hesitating. I'm sure that something unpleasant in his mind about Jin Sook.

"I don't know why but I can't help from thinking about her..."

I touched his arm. "Tell me."

He sighed. "I saw her at the club the night before, I mean the day when Jimin told us he's going to confess to her. It's the club where I always do my rap performance with Yoongi. I saw her there with a guy and they looked so close. Like a couple."

He looked worried. Namjoon is someone who is take a good care of his friends and when something like this happened to the others, he will be the first one who advised whether they shall or not dating the girl. As for Jimin, I'm pretty sure he didn't know about this.

"What do you think of her?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was her brother. Who knows, Namjoon. Let's be positive."

Even though I'm not sure of myself.

-----------------------------

After the thing Namjoon told me the other day, I tried to dig up more about Jin Sook. I knew from one of the juniors from the library association I'm worked for part time that Jin Sook had no brothers. She has no sibling and her parents are living in Japan. So she's in Korea alone?

She is quiet a hotshot because of her pretty face and she is also a high ranker in a few subjects. No wonder Jimin fell for her. She is friendly and cute. Fit with Jimin's ideal type.

Me? I'm not good a t most of subjects and only get middle rank in our batch. I'm not that pretty; I'm not pretty any at all. I never put make up on my face. I never put on nice dresses on my body, I never get the chance to be pretty because I know no one will atrracted to me.

Not even Jimin.

I walked myself lazily to the canteen and picked up a tray to be filled with food. Today's menu was chicken porridge and kimchi. I went to find a sit and find it near to a isolated corner. My perfect usual place.

Suddenly the boys came rushing to me with a joyful faces. Jungkook with his squishy wide smile, Taehyung with his giggling, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi with a cheeky smile and Hoseok are dancing until he arrived at me. "Why??" I looked at them curiously.

Jin sat beside me and ate the kimchi and at the same time trying to explain the real thing to me. "Jimin is going to......"

Together they shouted, "CONFESS!!!!!"

I blinked many times because that one word come through me like a sharp blade. "You--you're g-g-going to confess?"

Jimin nodded enthusiastically. "Why are you stuttering? Hahaha you must be nervous for me right?"

No. Nope. No at all. I'm not nervous for you. I'm nervous for myself. For my little heart. For my pitiful heart. Oh heart, be strong.

The porridge in front of me suddenly looked unattractive, tasteless and worse. I feel like vomiting all of the food in my stomach. I feel like choking myself. I feel like running away from this people and be at a place which is isolated from all this messy thoughts. I want to go back home and cry. I want to wrapped myself in my bed for the whole day. But it is impossible.

"Are you not happy? Jungkook flicked my forehead and I startled.

"Ah! Of course! Congratulations!"

I heard Yoongi laughed. "He doesn't confess yet so we don't know it whether she approved him or not. Don't congratulate him yet, Chae Yeon."

I smiled weakly. "Ah, that's true."

"Yah, Jimin! That's her." Hoseok pointed to the entrance door. We all turned to left and I saw Jimin is preparing for his actions after this.

It's really hurt to see him happy like this.

The roses and a black box was hidden behind his back. Slowly he walked to Jin Sook's table. The others stayed at my table and I saw Hoseok is holding a party pooper. It's going to be crazy after this.

He arrived at Jin Sook's table and asking for her friends to stay silent. Jin Sook seems don't know about this. Then he put the roses and the black box in front of her while whispering something to her in the ears. I shut my eyes and drifted my sight to the the wall on my right. I can't stand it.

But then, I heard Hoseok screaming and the boys are all and also the whole canteen are cheering for something. I bet; of course for the two lovebirds. I saw Jimin hold out the black box which contain a really beautiful necklace (I saw Jin Sook expression is like very shocked); so Jimin's giving her a necklace. And he put it on her and HE HUGGED HER.

I'm okay, really. But i feel bad. Oh no. I should be happy for him. What is this evil feeling inside of me?

I looked at Jimin. His hand warpped around Jin Sook's waist and both of them smiled widely. Now, I can never feel that hands again on me.

His smile.

His eyes.

His voice.

His laugh.

His wamth.

His existence.

Him.

Is not for me anymore.

Pfft. It was never for me before and after.

Move, Chae Yeon.


So, there it is!!! The next chapter! I'm so busy these days and I really can't update this story constantly. Anyway, I've prepared this chapter for you guys to read and all thanks to my lovely suscribers!!!! Thank you so much^^ Enjoy this chapter and suscribe me!