ball night

HEAL ME.

Later, I saw Jimin came from Hoseok's back. Oh God, he's here. He looks too hot and handsome in black suit with his brown hair is a bit messy. His smile and eyesmile once again catch my eyes. Although he still don't see me here behind Jungkook, I already can feel his hotness and warmness.

Indeed, Park Jimin. But the unpleasant part is; he is holding hand with that , Jin Sook.

I sighed a bit loud and Jungkook turned his head towards me. He looked at me with whats-wrong-with-you expression. I shook my head telling him I am fine.

"Hi guys." He waved to the boys and finally saw me at the back. What shocking is, he pull his hand which is before in Jin Sook's and come closer to me!

I guess everyone is shocked with his unconscious action. I mean, how can he left that girl just to come and greet me? I'm just nobody.

"Hi Chae Yeon." He stood in front of me real close until I can actually examine his eyeball. I can look closer the face I've been missing of this while.

I smiled awkwardly. "Hi Jimin..." He stares at me as if I am his lover. Or can I put it in this way; he is staring at me as if longing for for a very long time? His eyes are telling me something, but unfortunately I can't grab that 'something' because of Jin Sook's cough.

Jimin's eyes startled and quickly realized that he does not suppose to do that. He coughed back to release the flutter in his heart and walked back to Jin Sook's side. I saw she is whispering something to him. What is it? I curiously looking at them. There's changes in Jimin's facial expression.

Unluckily, Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of the main door of the enormous hall. I prepare myself; fix my hair and dress because later on I will dance with Jungkook and the others because these seven boys had been choosen by the teachers to be the first runner-up to dance. So, because of I am Jungkook's partner, I have to dance too.

"Do you remember those steps I taught you the other day?" He whispered to me. We are the last partner so we are standing at the very back of the line. I nodded to him while rolling my eyes. He laughed.

"Just in case. Be ready."

It is not that hard for me because I'm also one of the art students. I do sing and dance. But I love more about singing rather than dancing. For this night dance, we have to dance with our partner and then when themusic is changed, we will rotate the partners.

I put on my mask. So do Jungkook. The hall is dark and the spotlight is following us when we make the entrance. The first one is Jin, followed by Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. The moment we step into the hall, loud cheer came from various side.

Once I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder and his hand on my waist, I saw his smile. 'Fighting.' His mouth mouthed those word without sound.

The classical music is on and we start dancing gracefully. I was too focus on Jungkook and evaluating how handsome he is tonight and how great he is at dancing. I can't recognize the other as it is dark and we're in each position.

When the music changed to jazz music, we started to change partner. Firstly, we rotate in a circle and dance in the circle. My second partner is Yoongi. Unbelievable Yoongi. He danced with a jazz feeling. He passed me then to Namjoon.

"Yah, you dance really well." Namjoon said.

I laughed and enjoy the moment. Then he passed me to someone at first I don't notice before, Jimin.

I know immediately that it is Jimin by his touch. I can never forget those hands on my waist, it is the best touch ever.

The lights are dimmer and the music is becoming slow paced. I gulped.

"Don't be nervous." He closed the gap between us and I'm stuck to his chest. Damn Jimin.

I looked away. I'm not going to fall in love again. Enough of the torture I've got before. "Look at me."

I resist to that instruction. I'm not going to look at him. Five minutes with each partner in this rotate dance session seems like five hours long with him.

"Chae Yeon, look at me please..."

Oh please don't beg. Seeing me still being stubborn, He lift my chin up until my eyes match to his eyes. Jimin...

"Listen to me just this less than five minutes."

Our steps of dancing is still on track. I heard him sighing. Why?

"I'm not going to say much. I just wanna say that I am sorry. I am sorry of doing this to you. But I can't tell you why. I just want you to be happy..."

What? I don't understand why he is apologizing at me? I want to ask more but I was passed to Jin just before I open my mouth. Through the dance session I can't focus well on the others and kept thinking about what Jimin had said.

I went to one of the chair near the stage and sit. Jungkook came and sit beside me. "Pheww! It was a great night!"

Actually, I'm in my own world so I completely ignore what he's been saying until he flicked my hand. "What's wrong with you?"

"Is something wrong happen?" I shook my head. He put down his glass.

"Look. Forget everything and enjoy this night. Can you do that for me, at least?"

Jungkook seems really hoping for me. I let out a heavy sigh and smiled to ease his heart. "Chae Yeon!!"

Hyeri is coming to my table with Namjoon is chasing her. "Are you playing right now?" I asked.

They laughed heartily. "Nope. We just want to invite you to sing a song on the stage."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Come on! Let's go!" I am blankly staring at them and finally understand the situation. "Ahh I don't want!"

"You really had no playful gene in your body!" I heard Yoongi voice behind. "Go up and sing."

I try to oppose them but I am literally dragged to the stage. "Sing any song that you know." Jin giggled.

I will kill you guys after this. From the stage, I can see all the people in the hall including Jimin which is sitting beside his lover just in front of me.

"Emmm, actually guys, I don't have anything to sing, but I will try my best to present something nice."

Luckily, my schoolmates knew all along that I am an music students.

I picked a guitar from a guitarist on my left and sit on the chair prepared. A stand-mic is in front of me, waiting.

The intro of 'I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else.' is heard from the guitar I played.

oh i built a world around you

oh you had me in a dream i lived in every word you said

the stars had aligned

i thought that i found you

and i don't wanna love somebody else

oh we left it all unspoken

oh we buried it alive and now it's screaming in my head

oh i shouldn't go on hoping

oh that you will change your mind and one day we could start again

well i don't care if loneliness kills me

i don't wanna love somebody else

oh i thought that i could change you

oh i thought that we would be the greatest story that i tell

i know that is time to tell you is over

and i don't wanna love somebody else

I finished my singing with a loud cheer and a very big applause from the audience. There's even a male student came up on the stage and gave a red rose. I was blushing too much and they were cheering on an another song.

I looked at the boys, Taehyung encouraged me to sing other song so I sang IU-Heart.

if i burst into laughter, it's you

if i slump down, it's you

if i'm holding something back, it's you

if there's a ringing, it's you

My eyes drifted to Jimin. I don't know whether he know or not, this song is literally my feeling towards him...

as i look at you, i let out a hot breath

feeling like i'm hurt, is because of you

I feel warm and ease but at the same time hurting because of Jimin...

it's alright if you don't know me

or if you don't find me

it's just that small light that won't go out

it's twinkling and living here

it lives forever

Really, I'm okay if you don't be with me in the end. That feeling still lives inside myself and shining and twinkling all the time.

i can't take my eyes off of you

so all day, my eyes hurt

feeling sad is because of you

Our eyes matched finally...

it's alright if you don't answer me

or of you don't comfort me

it's just that small light that won't go out

it's twinkling and living right here

I hope this feeling go through his heart and mind...

if everything in the world dies and reborns again

if i grow older again

this heart won't have any wrinkles

it's twinkling and living right here

it lives forever....

Again, the big applause. But it feels like me and him only in that very big hall. Why Jimin? Is there something you want to tell me? Tell me then. Tell me please. But he has something holding him back...

I went down to the boys and the congratulate me with a loud cheer. "Yah! You will have a ton of fans after this!!!" Jungkook shouted.

I just smiled because my mind is with Jimin. And now, I don't find him anywhere. Has he go back?

Anyway, I just can't easily go back because of Jungkook and the others. I stayed there until the party ended and went home.

I saw someone sitting on a bench in front of my house.

He is freezing. I can see it from the way he rubbed his hands.

I get closer. "I'm sorry but who..."

He lifted his head. Jimin?

"Can I sleep at your house tonight?"


Ohhhh its holiday right now!!!!!! And finally I can update this chapter with a little bit of ease. I hope you guys will give a lot of love to this story and all it's chapter and a very much thank you to all the suscribers and commenters^^ I love you guys and please support me more!!!!!