Skinheads and Anime

Gangsta's Paradise

 

Hello friends and family! 

It has been quite a while since I last updated and I won't go into detail but it has been a rough couple of week fro me, but now I'm back! I won't be able to update so frequently because the national tests are coming up and if I fail them then, well, I basically fail at life hehe. So...yeah, that's my crappy reason for not updating.

And just to point out, this chapter isn't that exciting. It leads the story onward but it doesn't really have any action in it, it gives some hints here and there on things that I will address later on so be sure to look forward to that.

Other than I'm sorry for not updating I don't have much else to say.

 

I hope you enjoy <3

 


 

 

 

 

Waking up with a crick in his neck and a pain in his back is not how Junhwe saw his day going, not that he’d had any positive expectations for the day to begin with. His head is resting on something hard and bony and it’s not the most comfortable of places, and while his head rests uncomfortably his body is bent, leaning forward in an awkward pose and it takes a strain on his unstretched body.

 

When his eyes open he can tell that this is not his room, nor is it the living room of Chanwoo’s house, it is, in fact, Chanwoo’s own room; and he’s leaning on a bony arm that belongs to the boy. Chanwoo is asleep, thankfully, when he decides to sit up and fix the crick in his neck that makes an awful noise, after it’s all fixed and he can move his neck like a normal being he pulls his arms over his head and stretches out. He takes some time to look at the boy beneath him too, not anything specific, not his bruises or his bandages, just him.

 

Junhwe wishes that he’d been the one to stay behind back at the house instead of Jiwon, he wouldn’t have spoken to the boy much and probably been as rude as he was the first time, but he wouldn’t have let the boy leave the apartment alone,( not to mention in nothing but a hoodie), and if Chanwoo had insisted on going he would have given him a jacket and gone with him. He doesn’t like the boy that much but he likes him enough not to let him go kill himself.

 

He’s angry at Jiwon, they’re all angry at him but Junhwe feels like he can punch him just about as much as he did Chanwoo’s father (okay maybe not that much). But he’s furious because Jiwon is smart even if he doesn’t always show it, he’s smart so he should have acted smarter when Chanwoo came to him, even if he was angry at the time. He should not have let himself be blinded by it.

 

The smell of something cooking from the kitchen reaches his nose and he immediately sits up straighter, he didn’t notice how hungry he was until now, now that his stomach is making awful churning noises and growling. He takes some time to gather himself before he stands up and exits the room, he deems it unnecessary to wake the boy now that he’s finally gotten some rest, because believe it or not. Junhwe actually keeps an eye on the boy when they’re in his room, and he knows how little he sleeps and how often he turns. He sleeps restlessly and Junhwe knows that.

 

Entering the kitchen feels weird. He doesn’t know if it’s because Yunhyeong is the one cooking for once or if it’s because there’s still some dried blood on the floor from all the wounds Junhwe caused the man. All he can say is that it feels weird and not at all comfortable and he almost wants to ask someone to drive him home right away, not that he’d actually do it, he doesn’t show that much weakness unless he’s alone with Hanbin and has a Damn good reason.

 

“Sleeping beauty awakens” Donghyuk sings from his place in Jiwon’s lap but even his happy voice sounds a bit strained, he’s smiling but his eyes look worried and Junhwe does not have the energy to coddle or even speak, “shut up” he murmurs but there’s no malice in his voice, he’s too tired to.

 

It’s quiet for a while after that, the only sound in the room being Yunhyeong cooking and Jinhwan humming something under his breath. Until Jiwon breaks it with his mouth pressed into Donghyuk’s shoulder and his eyes closed, “how’s Chanwoo?” Junhwe’s eyes snap up and he’s surprised to find himself speechless, because that doesn’t happen often; always one to have a sassy comeback to everything.

 

“I-eh, he’s good, asleep” he says and he swears on his mother’s grave that he can see a small smile in the corner of Jiwon’s lips, he’s about to ask why he looks so smug but Yunhyeong beats them to it when he puts a hot pot on the table, “it’s not much, but I did what I could with what they had in the house, which was next to nothing” he mumbles the last part under his breath in slight irritation and it’s amusing because Yunhyeong’s always one to nag about lack of food or lack of different types of food. There’s gotta be just as much meat as vegetables and as much pasta as rice and potatoes and so on.

 

“Should we wake Chanwoo up?” Donghyuk asks as he stands up from Jiwon’s lap, ready to run up the stairs to the sleeping boy, but Jinhwan shakes his head no and holds a hand up, “let him sleep, he needs it” and that’s that, no one questions Jinhwan and instead they fall silent over the food on the table with nothing to say, usually there’s always something to talk about but this time they don’t really want to talk about anything.

 

What happened the day before is something that needs to be discussed, of course, but preferably not over food nor in front of Junhwe who had a break down because of the incident. It’s a discussion for the three geniuses of the group to deal with later when they’re alone, and the three geniuses being Hanbin, Jiwon and Jinhwan. The ones in charge. It’s always been that way, Yunhyeong is older than Hanbin by a year but looks up to him like the older brother still, in this business, it’s not the years of life that counts, it’s the years of experience. And on that scale Hanbin is far more superior than all of them, except perhaps Jiwon.

 

A thud from above them snaps them out of their silence and they’re up on their feet and up the stairs only seconds after, the door to Chanwoo’s room is open and they rush in urgently. Chanwoo looks up from his place on the floor and waves a little, “I gotta go to the bathroom” he whispers through his pain and their tensed shoulders relax (almost so visible that it can be called that they slump). Donghyuk and Jinhwan  crouch down next to him and Chanwoo mumbles something that the can’t hear.

 

“What?” Jinhwan questions quietly and Chanwoo speaks up a little, “I need help to the bathroom” he whispers and it would have been amusing if it wasn’t for the fact that the reason he can’t get to the bathroom on his own is because he’s been beaten to a pulp and is too bruised to move his own limbs.

 

“Okay, let’s go” Donghyuk grabs one arm while Jinhwan grabs the other and together they help Chanwoo stand, Chanwoo keeps his eyes pointed to the ground all the way to the bathroom in fear of meeting the others’...disappointing? pitying? gazes.


 

Jinhwan keeps a steady hand on Chanwoo but his eyes are focused on the people around them, he look at them with apologies clouding his eyes but they’re not mad at him, or mad at anyone for that matter. They’re worried and a little scared and all kinds of nervous about what’s going on and what’s about to happen and not to mention what has happened. They want to help the situation in some way, of course they do, but they don’t know how to, and so they let them pass them to the bathroom without a word.

 

The four are left standing in the doorway of Chanwoo’s room with heavy hearts and dark thoughts clouding their minds, and in that moment Yunhyeong allows himself a second of weakness as he rests his head on Hanbin’s shoulder. There’s no nuzzling into his neck or heavy breaths touching skin, he just rests his forehead for a few seconds on Hanbin’s clothed shoulder and then he’s straightening up again and heading back down the stairs.

It’s comfort in the most hidden way, they know. Having been together for so long they know each other inside out, even though they have their own secrets, but who doesn’t?

 

Jiwon is the next to leave, and with a hand gripping hard on Hanbin’s shoulder, so does Hanbin. And then there’s only Junhwe left, he’s much more collected now and is wearing his favorite face, the indifference. Much like a mask, he dresses in it when he’s at his weakest, it’s a reflex from all the times he’s been used in the past.

Imagine sitting on a train and seeing a man cry and claw at his throat because he can’t breathe, you’d panic yourself.

Now imagine a man sitting across from you looking like he wouldn’t really care if the world ended in that moment, and not like depression, more of a sort of ‘calm before and all the way through the storm’. See the difference?

 

The sound of the toilet flushing makes his eyes snap to the bathroom door and in fear of looking like he was waiting for the boy inside, he turns and rushes down the stairs. He doesn’t want to talk to him, or see him, or interact with him in any way and it sounds horrible but Junhwe knows that he won’t be able to keep up his indifferent facade if he does. Because Chanwoo makes him weak in some way that he can’t put a label on, but it feels disgusting and scary and he’d rather not.

 

In the kitchen the others are sitting at the table and finishing their breakfast but Junhwe’s appetite is completely gone and so he just sits in his chair and stares at his plate. There’s a quiet conversation going on between Hanbin and Jiwon that Junhwe doesn’t even bother listening to, instead he focuses on Yunhyeong who’s eating small bites like he’s a ing ant. Junhwe waits for him to finish eating but it just never seems to end, Hanbin and Jiwon are done (have been for a while) but Yunhyeong still has half of his food left and Junhwe is about to grab his own spoon and force feed him just when Donghyuk comes down.

 

Hanbin’s and Jiwon’s conversation dies down and they turn to look at Donghyuk as he enters the kitchen, “he’s alright, Jinhwan’s applying the cream for his bruises. I think he’ll be down in a few minutes” the kind smile on Donghyuk’s face that Junhwe has become accustomed to drops a little when he sees Yunhyeong’s struggling and he shoots a look at Junhwe in question, Junhwe nods a little and stands up from his place at the table.

 

When he walks past him he stops close by and whispers “force feed him or something, I don’t care” and then he walks away, it sounds vicious and maybe a little mean but Donghyuk knows exactly what he’s doing. He recognizes the voice, the behaviour, the way he moves; he’s caring, he’s showing concern even with all the indifference clouding him.

 

Hanbin and Jiwon continue their conversation even when Donghyuk sits down and grabs the fork in Yunhyeong’s hands, they keep talking even when Donghyuk scoops up a normal amount of food on the fork and feeds it to Yunhyeong. And they keep talking even when Donghyuk angles the glass at Yunhyeong’s lips to get him to drink, and they keep talking and talking even when the first tears fall.

But they do stop when Yunhyeong chokes on his sobs and his shoulders hunch, they stop when he reaches up to wipe away the tears on his cheeks, and they leave when he leans on Donghyuk. They don’t ask, they leave and let Donghyuk handle it, but they will talk about it later. But from experience, it’s better to just leave it until everyone and everything is steady and not on the edge anymore.

 

They sit down in the living room next to Junhwe instead and wait for Jinhwan, luckily Jinhwan and Chanwoo come down only minutes later and it looks a little funny because Chanwoo is a lot bigger than Jinhwan and leaning on him,  on top of that, Jinhwan’s carrying a large bag almost half his size.

 

Jiwon comes to the rescue and takes the bag from Jinhwan (Chanwoo doesn’t look like he wants to let go of Jinhwan) and Jinhwan smiles in gratitude, he helps Chanwoo all the way to the couch and helps him sit down. “What’s in the bag?” Jiwon asks and Jinhwan answers with a hand in Chanwoo’s, “his clothes” he says.

 

“What about the rest of the house?” Chanwoo questions quietly and Hanbin’s eyes quickly snap to him, “well, I guess, technically it’s yours now. So you get to decide what to do with it” he says and it is as Chanwoo guessed. He doesn’t want to live in it anymore, even with his dad gone it carries too many bad memories, but he doesn’t want it gone for good. He still wants to be able to say that he owns it, because no matter how cruel his father was to him, his mother never hurt him; and she lived in that house too before she died.


 

“I think you should have it” he states quietly and for a second everyone remains frozen, too shocked by the young boy’s words to even try to understand the meaning behind his words. Hanbin of course is the first one to speak, and he does so while standing up to walk over to Chanwoo. “I don’t think you understand what you’re giving away-” Chanwoo cuts him off halfway through with a hand up as a silencer.

 

And if it had been anyone else Hanbin would probably have hit them, but this is Chanwoo and he’s not willing to hurt him over something so small as that. “You’re a gang, right? You must have lots of hidden places like, oh I don’t know, torture dungeons or secret get away houses, so why not just accept this house as another. It’s a perfect spot, isn’t it? House of one of the greatest gangs in Korea disguised as a pharmacy. I don’t see how that is wrong.”


 

Hanbin must admit that the kid makes a great point, and it’s not a decision that is hard on him, he wonders how Chanwoo will be able to deal with the fact that even though he has left the house that caused him so much pain, it will still continue to follow him. Because believe it or not, now that Chanwoo has officially been taken in by iKon- or so Hanbin assumes he’s done, he’s not all too clear on all that legal guardian and stuff, that’s more of Jinhwan’s thing- he cares about him like he would any other.

 

He wants to protect him like he does Junhwe, and train him like he did Donghyuk, wants him to learn something. He’s not sure how, surely he doesn’t want the boy to follow in his footsteps, not at all, he knows that Chanwoo’s better than that- better than him. But Hanbin’s selfish, always has been and always will be. And most people would see this as a selfless act, taking in a lonely boy like charity, but Hanbin is sure that if you’d ask the others they would think the same as him, it’s not selfless, quite the opposite- it’s very, very selfish; they want him all to themselves.

 

Chanwoo stares at him, awaits an answer that Hanbin doesn’t knows how to give. He reaches out timidly and grasps lightly onto Hanbin’s hand like a newborn holding on to its mother’s finger, Hanbin doesn’t respond immediately. Instead, he’s frozen in place as Chanwoo holds onto his hand, Jinhwan, who’s sitting next to Chanwoo keeps a close eye on him in case of...something.

 

Hanbin understands, but he wishes it wasn’t necessary.

 

When Jinhwan is about to tell Chanwoo to let go and give Hanbin some space he finally responds and closes his hand around the one already holding his. He doesn’t say anything, but the squeeze of affirmation is enough and Chanwoo lets a small smile slip, it’s minuscule, and if they had been a normal ‘family’ it probably wouldn’t have been anything worth remembering, but they’re not normal and happiness is expensive, and so the little dimple that appears on his cheek together with the smile is enough to tell Hanbin that he’s doing the right thing. For him and for the gang, he’s not too sure; but for Chanwoo it is, and that’s enough for now.

 



 

“Bangtan’s on their way over,” it’s 3 in the afternoon and  Donghyuk and Yunhyeong are fast asleep on the couch with Chanwoo in front of them watching Tv, his head snaps up when Hanbin enters and his wide eyes stare in confusion. “Bangtan?” he questions quietly so that he doesn’t wake the two asleep, Hanbin drags a hand through his hair and motions for him to come over.

 

Chanwoo, with struggle, manages to stand up and halt his way over to Hanbin, every step is a pain but he tries not to show it, he doesn’t know who he’s trying to convince the more that he isn’t hurt, Hanbin or himself?

 

About half a meter away from Hanbin he reaches his hand out for support and Hanbin grabs it without a word, much to his surprise since he had guessed that normally when guys got hurt in the gang they got stitched up and then that was that, no whining about pain or anything.

 

He leads him all the way to the kitchen where the others’ are seated and helps him take his place on a chair next to Jiwon, “Bangtan’s another gang, and they’re also the gang whose leader you called” he says and  Chanwoo’s eyes widen in  shock at the new information. “I-I called another gang leader? I swear I didn’t know I just-”

 

“Wow, hey, no one’s mad at you” Jinhwan quickly intervenes before he gives himself a panic attack from worry, “I saw the number in Donghyuk’s hoodie, I didn’t know who else to call” he murmurs and Hanbin nods in understanding, although Junhwe jabs a comment at him, “ever heard of 119?”

 

“Junhwe!” Jinhwan hisses and while Junhwe only rolls his eyes and turns away Jiwon continues to calm Chanwoo, “it’s alright, we’re on good terms with them, no harm no foul” Jiwon speaks through his mouth full of what Chanwoo assumes is some sort of sandwich and magically manages to keep it all in his mouth.

 

“I’ve never heard of them before” Junhwe snorts and takes a chug from his bottle of beer, Chanwoo refrains from the instinct to tell him how disgusting that is, he has seen the worst sides of alcohol and really want to avoid seeing them again. “They work on the outskirts of town, keeps the borders safe” it confuses Chanwoo, he wasn’t even aware that Busan has official borders, it’s not like they’re in any situation akin to the Mexico and America conflict, right?

 

“What’s so important about our borders?” He voices, “lots of ed up that the police are crap at stopping” Junhwe relates harshly and Chanwoo almost flinches at his tone, he wonders why Junhwe suddenly seems so angry.


 

He sits in the uncomfortable kitchen chair and ponders over the new information, he’s surprised to say the least, he would have thought that if something was going on they would have been informed by the police. It’s their job to keep the public safe, but are they really safe if they’re living in lie and oblivion?

 

“Hey, there’s a car pulling up” Donghyuk informs as he sticks his head in the kitchen, “on it” Hanbin answers and walks out swiftly followed by Jiwon and then Jinhwan and Junhwe, leaving Chanwoo alone and stranded on a kitchen chair that he’s 75% sure that he won’t be able to get off from without at least pulling one muscle.

 

He hears unfamiliar voices in the hallway and decides that he might as well stay in the kitchen for a while, it can easily get very crowded in the hallway, not that it has been recently. Last time they had guests over was probably three years ago on some anniversary when his grandmother and her friends came to visit. Chanwoo remembers that day clearly, because it ended with his dad kicking them out and wishing hell upon them all. Lovely memory.

 

After a few greetings and such Chanwoo hears a voice that he’s heard before, it’s quite deep and a little scary, but Chanwoo remembers it clearly because it’s the same guy that answered the phone. The guy whose number Donghyuk for some reason carried in his hoodie.

 

The voices soon move from the hallway and closer to the kitchen and he feels himself stiffen as the first unfamiliar guy enters, he’s quite short and has mint green hair that makes him look a lot more terrifying than it should. Funny hair colors have always been associated with anime characters in Chanwoo’s head, but he guesses it has now spread to the gang world.

 

The next guy to enter is tall and looks far more mature than anyone Chanwoo has ever met, even the old guy who drives the bus on Wednesdays doesn’t even match up to his level, and he recites poetry every time they meet.

 

They don’t seem to notice him at first, all too focused on...well he doesn’t really knows what they’re focusing, the kitchen’s not that big and there’s not a lot of places to look. It’s a guy with orange (of all colors) hair that notices him first, he’s accompanied by Yunhyeong who smiles in comfort at him, it makes him relax a bit, if iKon of all people trust them then he should too.

 

It’s not long before the others also enter and suddenly the kitchen isn’t so perfect sized anymore, for seven people yes, fourteen? I think not. The new guys look nothing like Chanwoo had imagined, first of all, they’re much younger than he’d expected, he doesn’t know why he thought they’d be some weird motorcycle gang dressed like skinheads circling the borders like in some action movie, with their ray bans and bandanas on their heads. IKon's young, but he’d thought they were just one of a kind, or something like that.

 

The first matter he’d like to address, hair colors; mint green, bubblegum pink, orange, brown (thank god someone normal), black (another person with some sense), brown with hints of green in it- he’s not even going to address that- and then the last person with a little light brown- possibly blonde hair. The second matter he’d like to address, heights; he’s taller than all of them, except for perhaps one or two of them, he’s not so sure since he’s sitting down.

 

He lets his eyes sweep over them a second time for good measure and for some reason he finds that his eyes stay a little longer on the blonde one, he’s not sure why, but the guy seems familiar for some reason. Bunny teeth, big round eyes- it all seems like something he’s seen before but he can’t really place any of it.

 

With a little tilt of his head there’s a small scar visible on his cheek and suddenly memories are hitting Chanwoo like a truck speeding on a highway and falls back from the force. His mouth falls open a bit and the orange haired one gives him a confused glance, “something wrong?” He asks and all eyes turn to stare at Chanwoo. He’s not so bothered by it, he’s more bothered by how Jungkook doesn’t seem to recognize him. He’s bothered by it and frankly, very upset, hurt and displeased.

 

He wants to ask if he remembers him, ask if he still hates him or if he still wants to suffocate him even more with every breath that he takes, but instead he does something completely different and focuses on something shallow that he surely will hit himself for later, “you changed your hair” he doesn’t notice the language slip at first. Instead he’s too focused on the elder’s reaction, but to his surprise, he isn’t tackled to the ground or hit in the face, Jungkook doesn’t even move, the only sign that would tell that he even heard Chanwoo would be how his eyes widened only a fraction of a millimeter. The others’ in the room stay quiet, iKon because they didn’t know he spoke another language, and Bangtan because...well, is he expecting anyone to answer him? Because as far as they knows, no one in the room speak Japanese.

 

“It’s been seven years, a lot has changed” Jungkook answers to the surprise of everyone in the room, and Chanwoo notices how his voice is a lot deeper than it was last time he saw him, but of course it would be, he was fourteen years old the last time they spoke. He sounds...bored, Chanwoo expected anger, or disgust, contempt, but not...nothing. He speaks in such a monotonous voice that Chanwoo isn’t sure he would pass Google’s ‘are you a robot’ test.

 

“I’m extremely confused” Donghyuk speaks up and murmurs of agreement echo in the kitchen. Chanwoo sees how Jungkook gets ready to answer and h fears for a second that he’ll be introduced as ‘the boy who killed my brother’ but instead Jungkook only says, “we knew each other a long time ago” and Chanwoo almost hugs him for it.

 

They’re not best friends but he doesn’t seem to hate him and that’s good enough for him. “Does that explain how you speak Japanese?” The boy with green in his hair questions with an eyebrow cocked and a crossed arms, “yeah” Jungkook answers but gives no details and Chanwoo can almost see the smoke coming out of the other’s ears. “This is not over” the boy says and Jungkook looks amused, like he’s used to the other (who Chanwoo assumes is older) acting like this.

“How about some introductions?” Jinhwan says with his hands clasped tightly and the others agree, they take a seat on the other chairs or on the counter and Chanwoo doesn’t even bother to say anything when they sling their shoe covered feet up on the counter where they cook. It’s not like he’ll be living here anymore so it doesn’t really matter anymore.

 

“My name’s Seokjin, but you can call me Jin hyung, I’m the eldest out of us all” the man with brown hair says and Chanwoo immediately thinks that he’s the equivalent to Jinhwan, calm and composed, perhaps with a bit of Yunhyeong here and there. “Are you the leader then?” He asks and the whole room erupts in laughter, “if Jin was the leader they’d all be dead by now” Jiwon jokes from his position on the floor and Seokjin glares at him, “that’d be hyung to you, Jiwon” he says and the others ‘oohh’. Chanwoo thinks it’s weird, they’re from different gangs and all but they still act like old buddies, is this...normal? The only prior knowledge of gangs that Chanwoo has comes from bad action series from the 90s.

 

“No he’s not the leader, I am,” the pink haired one says and Chanwoo refrains from letting his chin drop to the floor, he really doesn’t look like the leader and Chanwoo can’t decide if that’s a weakness or perhaps their greatest strength. “I’m Namjoon” he says but doesn’t offer any more information than that, he seems wary of Chanwoo, like he’s an imposter.

 

“Yoongi, jesus christ, how old are you kid?” The guy, Yoongi, in the mint green hair asks, “seventeen” he answers and Yoogi scoffs, “you recruiting them even younger now Hanbin?” He sneers and Chanwoo can see how Hanbin’s nostrils flares like he’s a bull getting ready to fight. “Shut up, hyung” he hisses and Chanwoo can tell that they’re not on the best of terms.

 

“I’m Hoseok, but everyone calls me Hobi” the one with black hair says and surprisingly he doesn’t sound as serious as he looks. “And I’m Kim Taehyung! That’s Jimin and that guy over there is Jungkook, but you already knew that, I think” the boy with the brown hair with green in it practically screams and he tries to restrain himself from covering his ears. Chanwoo manages a small smile at them, he doesn’t want to be rude but he is a little intimidated.

 

“So now that you know them all we have a few things we need to discuss, “ Hanbin clears his throat, “in private, any room that we could…” he trails off in hopes that Chanwoo will point out a place they can go, he nods his head and gestures upwards, “upstairs to the right, there’s a blue door, you can stay in there” he says and Hanbin nods and gestures for Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin to follow him. Jiwon and Jinhwan follow close by too and leave the rest behind in the kitchen.

 

There’s an awkward silence for a bit where no one dares to say anything, but then Jungkook interrupts it with a question directed toward Chanwoo, “we have a lot of catching up to do, mind telling me how you ended up with these guys?” If Chanwoo hadn’t been paying close attention he would have missed the fleeting look of disgust on Jungkook’s face. It didn’t look like it was specifically directed at iKon, more in the direction of what iKon actually do.

 

“It’s a long story” he says and rubs at a few bruises on his thighs that have started to hurts again, “we’ve got time” is the only thing Jungkook says and even though Chanwoo would rather clean toilets at the café right now than speak with the older brother of his dead best friend he nods his head and mumbles a quiet yes. And that’s when Jungkook for the first time since he entered the house actually relaxes and grabs an empty chair to sit across from Chanwoo.

 

The others seem to realize the situation and to Chanwoo’s displeasure leaves the room, he wants to call after them and ask them to stay, but that would only make him look like a weak child and that is the last thing he wants to portray in front of Jungkook and his friends. So instead, he holds his ground (not that he thinks he’d be able to move even if he wanted to) and looks directly at Jungkook. It’s quiet for a few seconds and the only sound to be heard is the quiet murmuring from the others in the living room and the cars driving by outside. Chanwoo waits for Jungkook to break it, and when he does, it’s not what Chanwoo expected, “you didn’t survive the crash so that you could go kill yourself”.

 

And this time, there is real anger in his voice.


 


 

Bangtan was introduced!! And Chanwoo and Jungkook speak Japanese!! Wow, new information left and right huh?

Okay so this originally started with me falling completely in love with Chanwoo's Japanese cause it's just soo cute, and so I was like, he's gotta speak it. But then I also wanted him to have some sort of connection to Jungkook and I came up with this but then again, Jungkook's Japanese is also very cute, so....yeah, they speak Japanese. And of course I'll give you some background information about this...................later. 

Thank you so much for reading and thank you for being patient about my lack of updates, we had a presentation in school that went and stuff and...yeah, everything was literally just crap. But it's better now, so I hope I'll be able to write the next chapter this week or so.

Again, thank you so much for reading, and please comment what you thought <3

Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon :)