Scars and Back Muscles

Gangsta's Paradise

Hello friends and family! It's been a while since I updated but I've been sick and a lot has happened (not really but it feels like a lot) and the national tests are tomorrow so of course I'm writing fanfiction instead of studying, cause that's what you should do, right?

 

Anyways, I feel like I should give some sort of warning that there's a bit of a more closer look at Chanwoo's scars, but again, not any present self-harm happening and not any abuse, so that's about all I had to say.

(has not been proof-read, don't sue me, I don't have any money lmao)

 

Hope you enjoy <3

 

 

 


 

 

“You’re angry” he states the obvious timidly while trying to avoid eye-contact with the seething Jungkook in front of him, “hell yeah I am” he’s controlled but very much visibly angry. Chanwoo knows it’s stupid long before he even asks, but as already stated, Chanwoo is not the smartest, “why?” Jungkook’s eye twitches and it looks like he stops breathing temporarily.

 

“Because, Jung Chanwoo, you’re 17, my brother, stupid, and involved with iKon…. out of everyone” he finishes up with a disappointed sigh. He’s tense and Chanwoo really doesn’t want to make him any more angry, but he knows that trying to veer out of the conversation now isn’t going to work, “I’m not your brother” he mumbles quietly and Jungkook slams a palm down on the table, it echoes in the kitchen and grabs the attention from the rest in the living room, “Chanwoo, you alright?” Donghyuk calls from inside and Chanwoo hesitates for a second because of the look on Jungkook’s face but quickly answers when Jungkook relaxes, “yeah, hyung, I’m fine” he calls back and turns back to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook isn’t looking at him, instead he’s staring at the fridge, full of magnets and pictures and old drawings that Chanwoo made in pre-school, “not by blood,” Jungkook grumbles as he stares hard at one of the pictures.

 

Chanwoo frowns, “isn’t the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’?” he asks quietly and Jungkook’s eyes snap to him, “no, it’s ‘blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb’, meaning that relationships formed by a strong bond, such as ours, can be stronger than relationships based solely on blood relation” he answers forcefully and Chanwoo is surprised, not only because of the new information but also because Jungkook really believes it, he can tell.

 

“So, I’m your brother, what does that have to do with it?” he says whilst leaning forward a bit, “it means that I take care of you” Jungkook answers without any hesitation at all, he looks more relaxed now, not calm but at least he’s breathing.

 

“I killed your brother” Chanwoo whispers like he doesn’t want to believe it, he wrings his hands in his lap and looks down, he hears a deep sigh and then Jungkook’s moving, Chanwoo almost believes that he’s leaving, but he knows Jungkook better than that, Jungkook doesn’t walk away from things. Even at the tender age of ten he always stood up for Chanwoo or Moonbin whenever any of them got bullied or teased on the playground or in the sandbox.

 

Jungkook moves his chair and sits beside Chanwoo instead, he grabs the boy’s hands from his lap and holds them in his own, “it wasn’t your fault, when will you understand that.”

 

“Hyung, my...my mother told me to grab my jacket, that was the only thing I had to do and I forgot,” he says quietly and Jungkook listens, there’s more to the story of course, but Chanwoo needs small breaks, otherwise he’ll start to cry and he’s done enough of that already.

 

“We had to go back to get it, and Moonbin took my seat, my favorite seat. It was only fair since I was the reason we had to go back. If I hadn’t forgotten my jacket he would still be alive,” he murmurs and Jungkook grips his hand tighter, “but you and your mother would be dead instead, and then he’d be in your position.”

 

“Yeah but...the car hit on the driver’s side, I should have been in that seat I should have been in pain and I should have die…” he breaks off to catch his breath and Jungkook lets go off his hands to wrap one around Chanwoo’s shoulders, “it wouldn’t have made a difference, you’re as much of a brother to me as Moonbin was, and you and your mom dying wouldn’t have made anything any better, you have to understand that. You can’t carry all this guilt.”

 

Chanwoo wants Jungkook to hate him like he’s been hating himself for all these years, like his father has, it would be so much easier if everyone from his past would just hate him. Because that would mean that he can move forward with others, grow as a person and maybe, just maybe, forget about all the horrible things that he’s been through.

 

But Jungkook doesn’t hate him, and Chanwoo doesn’t know what to do about it.

 

It’s like he can read minds because the next thing he says is, “I don’t hate you,” and it feels like at least half the weight has been lifted from his shoulders, even though he’s the one that wants him to hate him, but that’s only because he still believes he deserves it. “About your father,” Jungkook states quietly like he’s afraid Chanwoo’s gonna run, “he could have killed you” Chanwoo nods after a few seconds, “yeah” he murmurs.

 

“He’s done that before” it’s not a question Chanwoo notices, Jungkook must have heard something in his voice to give him away, “yeah” he murmurs again and Jungkook’s head drops dramatically only to be caught in his hands, he bends over and sighs deeply, “I’m sorry” out of all the things he could have said that’s the one thing Chanwoo didn’t expect, “you’re sorry? For what?”

 

Jungkook almost seems to recoil at his words, like he can’t believe Chanwoo would ask, “because, I left you, you lost a brother just like I did and I left. And then you had to go through that and I wasn’t there…” he trails off at the end like he doesn’t know how else to apologize and they’re left in silence because Chanwoo doesn’t know what to say either.

 

“You don’t have to apologize, you were grieving and you needed time, albeit you took a little longer than anyone expected but you were doing it for you. If anything I’m glad you got out of this toxic place” Jungkook frowns at him, “I killed someone for the first time, two years after Moonbin’s death, Bangtan found me-sort of- and took me in, I would have been in juvenile if the hadn’t.”

 

Chanwoo falls quiet, as do Jungkook. They’re left in silence in the kitchen for a few minutes, nothing but the sound of the quiet conversation from the others in the living room to be heard. Jungkook’s looking at him, he knows that, he himself is looking at his hands as they lay on his lap. He can’t look up at the moment, not with the information he just got. It’s not death that scares him, but that Jungkook was capable of that at the age of sixteen is what’s gotten such a reaction out of him.

 

“Who was it?” he asks without looking up, he doesn’t need to though, Jungkook’s not one to crave eye contact, in fact, he’s one that avoids it as much as possible. “Some druggies trying to take what little money I had, I beat one to a pulp and stabbed the other, I didn’t mean to kill him, but it all happened so fast.”

 

Chanwoo blinks slowly, like there’s a factory inside his brain trying to make sense of things but there’s personnel missing and therefore it’s taking a bit too long, he shakes his head a little and looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook’s still looking at him but he looks nervous, maybe Jungkook’s just as scared of Chanwoo as Chanwoo is of him.

 

“How did Bangtan find you?”

 

Apparently it’s not the question Jungkook was expecting but he doesn’t look bothered, quite on the contrary, “I killed a guy but I didn’t get out of the fight unarmed. They found me in an alley the next morning beaten to a pulp and starved of food for...well I don’t know when the last time I ate was but you get the point, it wasn’t pretty and they took pity on me. At least Jimin hyung did, Namjoon hyung wanted to throw me back on the streets but Jimin together with Jin hyung convinced him not to.”

 

“Namjoon doesn’t seem very nice,” Chanwoo says and a small smirk makes its appearance on Jungkook’s face, “you’re one to talk, Hanbin wanted you out too, did you know?”

 

“Yeah, but they let me stay,” Chanwoo says with a small smile, which he quickly drops when the smirk on Jungkook does, he doesn’t look happy.

 

“Speaking of them,” Jungkook says and pushes his chair back a little so that he can look at him more clearly and Chanwoo already knows what’s coming, “....iKon” he says and folds his arms and suddenly Chanwoo wishes he was buried six feet under.

 

“Yeah, iKon,” he mumbles and rubs his thighs like he’s warming to run for his life if the situation leads to it, “you’re an idiot,” Jungkook says firmly and before Chanwoo can complain he continues, “ and on top of that, you’re an even bigger idiot” he says and his voice rises in volume, Chanwoo doesn’t want him to start yelling but he wouldn’t blame him if he does. He winces a bit at the insults though.

 

“I mean, I thought you were stupid before-”

 

“Hey, you thought I was stupid,” Chanwoo interrupts but Jungkook just keeps going.

 

“-but this is just plain idiocy, I mean, iKon? Out of every gang there is you choose iKon?”

 

“You’d rather want me to be with some other gang?” Chanwoo asks clearly very surprised, most people say NO gangs but Jungkook is asking him to join another one? “YES!” he says forcefully and throws his hands up like he’s asking god why Chanwoo’s so thickheaded and doesn’t get what he’s trying to say. “They’re dangerous, so am I but you can trust me. Them? No.”

 

Chanwoo doesn’t want to anger Jungkook but he wants to tell him that he’d wrong, iKon has been nothing but nice to him, they could have kept him in some sort of torture dungeon or used him in some way but instead, they’ve given him clothes and kept him well fed, which is more than what he’s gotten after seven years of living with his abusive father.

 

“I trust them,” he murmurs like he honestly believes that it’ll make any difference, “yeah but you’re a kid,” Jungkook says dismissively and Chanwoo winces and scoots back a little from Jungkook. That hurt a bit, he’s mature enough to admit that.

 

“They’ve never hurt me,” he says right before Jungkook gets the chance to continue whatever he was about to say, and surprisingly it stops him from speaking, Chanwoo wonders why but the look on Jungkook’s face tells him everything he needs to know. “Like I have,” he says and it’s not an accusation but Chanwoo still feels the need to defend, “no! I mean-”

 

“It’s alright, I’m not angry,” Jungkook says and Chanwoo wants him to know that it’s not what he meant but Jungkook waves a hand at him, “you’re right though, they’ve never hurt you, not like me and not like your father-”

 

“Bobby hyung hurt me,” he says and he really should have thought that through because Jungkook looks ready to murder, “what” he says so coldly that Chanwoo almost feels the room drop in temperature. “Not- I mean, he was in a bad mood, I shouldn’t have bothered him.”

 

“But he hurt you,” Jungkook says angrily and Chanwoo wants him to stop, because he’s over it and just wants to let it go. He doesn’t even know why he brought it up in the first place, “not worse than you did” he says finally and that shuts Jungkook up.

 

And in perfect timing too because the others come down the stairs only seconds later, shouting for the ones in the living room to come to the kitchen, it’s quiet when they arrive and Jungkook and Chanwoo aren’t looking at each other. “Bad timing?” someone Chanwoo thinks said his name was Taehyung asks but Jungkook shakes his head, “we’re good, right?” he switches the language and looks at Chanwoo.

 

Chanwoo stares at him with wide eyes before nodding, “yeah, we’re good” he says and the others in the room nod, not too sure if he’s telling them or responding to whatever Jungkook said.

 

“So, we should be heading back” the leader Namjoon says and looks at Jungkook like he’s asking if it’s okay, even though Chanwoo’s pretty sure they’d leave even if Jungkook said no. “Hanbin, I’ll call you with more later” Namjoon says as he turns to Hanbin who’s standing next to Jiwon and Jinhwan, “looking forward to it hyung” he answers and Chanwoo isn’t sure if he’s being sarcastic or not, Namjoon nods in his direction and then they’re leaving, Seokjin leading in the front with Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok trailing after. Namjoon and Yoongi stop in the doorway and wait for Jungkook who’s still sitting with Chanwoo. “You already have Namjoon hyung’s number, call that if you need anything” he tells him and Chanwoo nods, Jungkook stands and shuffles over to Namjoon and Yoongi. And just before they leave Jungkook decides to leave a little message that has Chanwoo more than a little afraid, “if they hurt you, I’ll kill them” and then they’re out.

 

Once they’re out, Donghyuk sits down in the chair that Jungkook only seconds ago sat in, “what’d he say?” he questions and Chanwoo wonders if he should tell them. He decides that he should, he trusts them. “He said that if you hurt me he’ll kill you” he answers slowly and is met with silence, “you won’t hurt me, right?” he asks quietly but loud enough for them to hear. And for a moment it’s quiet and fears that they won’t answer, but then Donghyuk steps, “of course we won’t” he answers but even he looks a bit unsure. Chanwoo doesn’t know what to think.

 

“I think we should go home now” Jinhwan says as he straightens a bit and smiles kindly at Chanwoo, “I think we can all use a good night’s sleep” and when he’s met with no complains he claps his hands together and fishes the car keys out of his pocket. “Let’s go.”

 

---

 

It doesn’t take long to get home, there’s not a lot of cars driving at he time and in the same direction so they make it back fairly quickly. It’s afternoon and people haven’t gotten off work yet, so there’s not a lot of people anywhere, really.

 

Donghyuk and Yunhyeong help Chanwoo inside while keeping firm grips on him and Hanbin grabs his bag from the car. If he thought making it down the stairs was hard, then up is impossible. It takes embarrassingly long for them to climb the stairs and Chanwoo wants to apologize but he’ll be even more embarrassed then, so instead he doesn’t say anything except for a quiet thanks.

 

When he makes it to the couch he’s aching and knows that he’ll be sore for a few days to come, his forehead is covered in a sheen of sweat and he feels all warm and icky. “Hyung” he mumbles, not addressing anyone in particular and to his misfortune it’s Jiwon that hears him, they haven’t talked since last night when Chanwoo was in pain and covered in blood and Chanwoo isn’t really ready yet, he thinks.

 

“Yeah,” Jiwon says and he sounds so hopeful that Chanwoo’s talking to him even if he knows he wasn’t really asking him specifically, “can I shower?” it’s embarrassing to hear his response because he knows Donghyuk, Yunhyeong or Jinhwan would have understood.

 

“Yeah, you know that you don’t have to ask anymore, right?” he says and Chanwoo almost groans out loud because he’s not getting it, “I mean, can you help me?” he asks timidly and realization dawns upon Jiwon clearer than day, “oh, yeah, yeah sure” he steps closer to Chanwoo but pauses only steps away, it’s a little funny, to be honest. First time they met he pointed a gun at him and now he’s afraid to stand closer to him than a meter.

 

Chanwoo reaches a hand out for Jiwon to take and that he does, he grabs his hand and hauls him up, painfully so but as soon as Chanwoo’s on his feet Jiwon supports him. He puts Chanwoo’s arm around his neck and his own around his waist, together they walk to the bathroom and it’s awkward because neither of them is talking but Chanwoo doesn’t know what to say. Jiwon obviously feels awkward around him which automatically makes Chanwoo feel awkward, but he wants Jiwon to know that he isn’t mad at him.

 

In the bathroom Jiwon helps Chanwoo sit down on the toilet seat with little trouble and once he’s seated they’re left in that awkward, stuffed silence again. Chanwoo doesn’t know how much more he can take of it.

 

Very little, is the answer he gets because as soon as Jiwon turns to leave Chanwoo reaches out and grabs his shirt, maybe it’s because Jiwon isn’t used to people grabbing at him or maybe it’s because he’s a gang member who’s dangerous and shouldn’t be messed with but he grabs Chanwoo’s wrist and twists it painfully. Chanwoo lets out a yelp of agony and Jiwon’s eyes widen and lets it go as quickly as he rabbed it.

 

He back away a few steps and looks down at the ground like he’s angry at himself for reacting that way, “hyung,” Chanwoo says while he massages his wrist who looks slightly red. “Hyung, I’m not angry at you” he finds it weird that it sounds like he’s the one comforting Jiwon but he thinks that judging by how shakened Jiwon looks, he might actually be the one in need of some serious comfort.

 

Jiwon grips the wide open door and his fingers almost turn as white as the painted door, “hyung, please” Chanwoo begs and Jiwon’s eyes snap to him, it shocks Chanwoo how genuinely frightened he looks and he almost recoils back a bit on the toilet seat. He’s never seen Jiwon like this, he’s never seen anyone like this to be honest but something about Jiwon makes it even more shocking than if it would have been Yunhyeong.

 

“I- I hurt you, I shouldn’t have let you go, but I was so angry” he mumbles but his mouth’s barely moving, it’s like he’s afraid he’ll spill some deep dark secret if he opens it. “It’s okay,” Chanwoo tries to comfort but it does nothing to help because Jiwon lets go of the door and drags a hand through his hair, “no! No, it’s not okay, I-” he doesn’t seem to be able to focus clearly on what he’s saying so Chanwoo just nods.

 

“Okay, so, it’s not okay, but, I’m fine now, “Jiwon snorts at that and Chanwoo realizes how stupid it sounds when he’s covered in bruises and needs help to the bathroom, he chuckles, it’s quiet and barely audible but he does. And it quickly grows into a laugh, a laugh that Jiwon quickly latches onto and joins. It’s ridiculous, really, an injured boy and an angsty and slightly murderous adult laughing over the fact that the boy says stupid things and needs help to the bathroom. It’s not a laughing matter exactly, but it breaks the awkwardness and tension in the air and the room feels bigger and the air lighter.

 

When their laughter dies down Jiwon’s smiling and Chanwoo’s has that boyish grin on, it feels nice to be able to laugh even in the darkest of times. Jiwon point behind him and says, “I should probably leave, if you want to shower” and Chanwoo would agree if this were any other time.

 

“Uh, could you...maybe….stay?” he asks and he’s beyond embarrassed and Jiwon looks beyond shocked and it’s weird and awkward but Chanwoo has a reason, “ I don’t think I’ll be able to take these off” he grabs at his clothes and Jiwon’s face relaxes visibly.

 

“Oh thank god, kid. I thought you were asking me to stay for some ,” and on a positive note, happy Jiwon’s back, on the negative side, he’s saying embarrassing like that which leaves Chanwoo’s face red like a tomato for the rest of the evening.

 

“Hyung!” he complains but he’s glad that Jiwon isn’t moping anymore, Jiwon grins and closes the door so that no one else sees them, that’d be hard to explain.

 

He walks over to Chanwoo and boops his nose to get his attention, “you sure you want me to stay though? I can get Yunhyeong or someone else, you know” he says and Chanwoo contemplates it, he’s clearly more comfortable with the angle pairing (being Yun and Hyuk) and Jinhan than he is with the others, but he wants to trust them. So instead of following what his heart (?) wants he follows his head (?) or some like that.

 

“No, I trust you” he states firmly and it’s clearly the right thing to say because Jiwon smiles at him and nods, “alright, but tell me to leave whenever you want to” and then he’s grabbing at the hem of Chanwoo’s shirt and pulling it upwards. It’s painful to lift his arms but with the help of Jiwon it’s manageable, his right arm is out first and Jiwon makes quick work of getting his left one out too. It hurts an awful lot but he bites his pained gasps back.

 

When his shirt if off he has the desire to cover his chest both because of who’s seeing it but also because of the bruises, he refrains from doing so, he doesn’t want to look like a child in front of Jiwon. Jiwon helps him stand up and then he unbuckling his belt with quick hands, it seems like he’s trying to do it as quickly as possible to spare Chanwoo the embarrassment and shame.

 

He’s dragging Chanwoo’s pants and Chanwoo steadies himself by grabbing at his shoulders, when Jiwon lifts one of his feet pain shoots up in his back and he groans in pain and grips at Jiwon’s shoulders a little too tight, he’s pretty sure that his nails are digging into his skin but Jiwon doesn’t complain.

 

“You okay?” he asks quietly as he quickly removes the pants so that one leg is free, “hmm” he groans out but there’s still an intense pain in his lower back. “Let’s sit down, huh” he helps Chanwoo sit back on the toilet seat and rubs his thighs in comfort as Chanwoo breathes through the pain. “Where does it hurt?” he asks as Chanwoo loosens his fingers a little bit and relaxes his tense shoulders, “lower back” he mumbles and in a deep breath, Jiwon hums but doesn’t say anything. He continues to rub at his thighs and doesn’t seem to realize the small scars that he’s touching, Chanwoo realizes though, and he makes quick work of getting Jiwon’s hands off of him. Jiwon stumbles back a little from his crouch in front of Chanwoo but quickly straightens up.

 

“I’m sorry, didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, kid” Chanwoo shakes his head and cautiously takes Jiwon’s right hand, he places it on his thigh and presses down a bit, Jiwon doesn’t really understand what he’s trying to do, but when Chanwoo presses again he feels them. Small lines, most of them thin and white but when Chanwoo lead his hand further up they got wider and thicker and more pink, borderline purple. Not very old then.

 

He lets his hand stay even after Chanwoo lets it go, he trails the scars with his fingers but doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t know what to say, he doesn’t think anything can make this better. “Chanwoo,” he says but doesn’t say anything else, the boy hums in response and Jiwon looks up at him, “don’t do this again” he states firmly, Chanwoo nods eagerly, “I haven’t done it for a while” he says and Jiwon nods because he already knew that, but he needs to make sure that no one’s hurting under his rooftop.

 

“Good,” he says and strips Chanwoo of the rest of his pants and throws them in a pile together with his shirt. The socks are off in mere seconds and the only thing left is his boxers, Chanwoo’s embarrassed but for the sake of the boy Jiwon tries to get the question said as quickly as possible.

 

“All good now?” he asks with knowing smile and Chanwoo nods while looking down, his cheeks warm and rosy, “I’m okay now, thank you, hyung” he mumbles and Jiwon snorts and claps him on the knee, “ anytime kid, just shout if you need anything, alright?” he says as he stands and Chanwoo nods hurriedly.

 

Jiwon leaves after that and closes the door after him, leaving an embarrassed Chanwoo in boxers in the bathroom. But even though he’s embarrassed, he feels a bit lighter, wishing for a close relationship with Jiwon wasn’t really what he’d been looking for but look at that, he got it, kind of.

 

When he goes to stand he realizes how unsteady he is on his legs and sees that he won’t be able to stand for ten minutes without collapsing, he sighs to himself and starts the shower. He moves clumsily and has to basically lean his entire weight on the sink to get his boxers off, but once they’re off he moves slowly into the shower, and instead of standing like you’d usually do he sits himself on the floor of the shower. It’s a cubicle shower so if standing they’d probably be able to fit all seven of them in there. He sits on the floor, and it’s not the most comfortable way to shower but it works. In the midst of washing his hair he starts to feel the pain of sitting for too long, he groans because how are you supposed to shower if you can’t stand nor sit? His life is not simple.

 

---


 

It’s about six in the afternoon when he’s showered, gotten dressed and had his injuries looked over for a second time. He’s exhausted wants to sleep for a year, but of course food comes first and he’s dragged to the kitchen.

 

Dinner is spent with Jinhwan and Hanbin chatting and Jiwon glaring ‘discreetly’ (no, Jiwon is anything but discreet) at them, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk discussing something so serious that it requires Donghyuk to move his arms a lot and Yunhyeong to eat a bite per hour (or so it feels like). Junhwe keeps quiet throughout the entire meal, too focused on his phone. So Chanwoo’s left alone, not that he think he’d be able to contribute anything to any of the conversations, but there is something he’s been wondering about for a while. And he wonders if Hanbin will be willing to give him an answer.

 

“Hanbin hyung” he voices and Hanbin and Jinhwan’s conversation stops abruptly, “yeah,” he answers and Chanwoo pauses for a second before continuing, “what did you and Namjoon hyung talk about?”

 

It clearly comes as a surprise to Hanbin, Chanwoo wonders why, it’s not like he’d just forget that Hanbin asked him if there was any place they could speak ‘privately’ and he was being very vague about the whole thing. “Just, another gang” he can’t believe that he almost stutters, it’s very unlike Hanbin. He hears Junhwe snort like he too can’t believe Hanbin hesitated.

 

“How many are there? In Busan?” he asks and Donghyuk answers happily from his place beside Yunhyeong, which is starting to look a lot more like on Yunhyeong. “About twenty something, that we know of, but most of them are small and don’t even have weapons or a leader” Chanwoo almost spits his food out.

 

Twenty?! Busan’s not small but it’s not big, not that big at least. “Why do you ask?” Donghyuk continues and Chanwoo shrugs, “Jungkook hyung said I could have at least joined another one, I was just wondering” he should have lied, he should have lied his off because now they look angry.

 

“He told you to join someone else?” Jinhwan asks and Chanwoo can’t help but be amused by how betrayed he sounds, like a parent who’s been told they’re not the favorite parent. “Yeah, he said that you’re dangerous and that I shouldn’t trust you, not that I’m gonna listen to that,” they look a little relieved at that but still tense. Chanwoo’s a little surprised to be honest, he knows they care but he didn’t think they cared this much. He’s only been with them for almost four weeks now, that’s a short while to get attached to someone. But who’s he to talk, he’s already attached to them. “Don’t worry though, the food is far too good for me to be able to leave” he says cheekily and Yunhyeong reaches over to pinch at his cheeks, “aren’t you just the cutest” he whines like he’s talking a baby and Junhwe rolls his eyes so hard Chanwoo’s afraid they might someday stay up there permanently.

 

They finish the food and help clean up the table, all except for Chanwoo and Junhwe. Chanwoo because he’s injured and Junhwe because he’s lazy. Chanwoo’s tired and really just wants to go to sleep, and after the cream that Yunhyeong applied he doesn’t feel as sore as he did, he’s not healed in a day of course, but at least now it’s manageable. He stands and bids the others goodnight, he knows that no matter how tired they all are they’re still gonna sit up to about eleven or later so there’s no use in waiting for them.

 

He grabs his usual place on the floor next to Junhwe’s bed and fluffs his pillow a bit, no matter how much more comfortable his ‘old’ bed at his ‘old’ home was, he’d take this place any day. It’s funny how that works, he feels more comfortable at the floor of a man who barely speaks to him or at all than he’s done for the past years in his ‘home’.

 

He falls asleep quickly, he’s so tired both mentally and physically that he doesn’t really care if his bruised hipbone is only getting more bruised by being pressed into the floor.

 

He’s awakened what only feels like a few minutes later by warm hands grabbing him and lifting him off the ground, for a few seconds he contemplates opening his eyes to see to where he’s being moved but his question is quickly answered by the soft material hitting his back. His head is put on a soft pillow and his enveloped in warmth, when the hands leave him he opens his eyes for only a few seconds to see Junhwe with his back turned to him.

 

Junhwe grabs the hem of his shirt and lifts it over his head, he throws it at the chair in the corner of the room and as soon as he starts to turn around Chanwoo closes his eyes. He can’t risk being caught staring at Junhwe, he’d never live it down.

 

The bed dips beside him and he tries his best not to react to the extra warmth, Junhwe shuffles around for a bit but then after a few tosses and turns he stills and lies like that. Chanwoo wants to open his eyes, or move in some way but he’s frozen in place. Junhwe’s letting him stay in his bed together with him, and that’s a huge step. He’s almost back to sleep when a warm hand on his cheek draws his attention, he stays still though, unmoving and almost un-breathing or whatever you should call it. The hand stay for a few seconds before it retracts and then Junhwe turns over. Nothing happens after that. But Chanwoo lies awake for at least an hour more because Junhwe thought he was asleep and touched his cheek for some reason and he doesn’t know how to react. Does this mean something, did Junhwe want slap him but decided not to? Or did he pat him like some sort of goodnight? Or, or did he touch him in some other way? He doesn’t understand. He falls asleep with more questions for the day than answers and dreams of Junhwe’s back muscles and nice hair.

Who can blame him?

 

 


 

So we got the main couple in bed together omg O_O

Okay, so I hope you enjoyed this, this was written 2016-04-14 and uploaded 2016-04-14.....so I hope you understand that there's bound to be some mistakes here and there. Anyways, sorry it's been a while, I've been stressed. Tomorrow's the national test that I'm absolutely gonna fail so there's that, but yeah, at least my fanfics going well, which reminds me........

277 subscribers are you kidding me?!?!?!?? omg

It's amazing, I never imagined that this many people would like this story so thank you so so much!! <3

Hope you all have a very lovely day/night/morning/afternoon <3 <3 <3