Scattered Brain and Warm Blood

Gangsta's Paradise
This chapter is..... different to say the least. It's bloody and um....kinda not nice at all, so yeah, there's that.
 
Warnings:  Blood, gun violence, murder, minor character death (not ikon), torture.................
 
Enjoy <3 <3 <3
 
 
 
 

 

 

It’s not his fault that he loses it, it’s not his fault that he ing breaks as soon as he sees Bambam’s brain splatter on the ground, it’s not his fault that he wants it all to end and does the unthinkable. If you’d asked him and hour earlier he would have gagged at the mention of Exo and tightened his hands into fists at the thought of them, but when the shot sounded and Bambam fell, everything logical flew out the window and Yugyeom laughed.

 

He laughed as if Bambam’s blood spreading on the ground was the most hilarious thing he’d ever heard, he laughed as he hunched over and threw up on the ground and he laughed as Baekhyun, that bastard, placed a gun in between his eyes, “what’s so funny?” Baekhyun asked with a grin as if he was in on the joke and Yugyeom slumped on the dirty floor of the basement and grinned, “we’re all dead.”

 

Baekhyun laughed as he cocked his gun and pressed it against Yugyeom’s forehead, “that’s the first correct thing I’ve ever heard come out of got7’s mouth,” he spat but the grin never left his face, not for a second. “I want in, I want them all dead,” Baekhyun’s grin widened and he turned for a split second to look at Chanyeol scraping up brain from the floor with a disgusted look, “hear that Channie? He wants in.”

 

Chanyeol laughed and threw the spade he was using to scrape up the remains of Bambam onto the floor; letting some blood splatter onto his skin and his white shoes, “yeah, and why’s that,” he said, clearly uncertain over the younger’s intention, Yugyeom shrugged and gestured to Bambam, what was left of him anyway, “my best friend’s dead because our hyungs didn’t come for us, neither did iKon, or anyone really. Therefore,” he paused and his chapped lips, “they deserve to die, to pay for Bambam’s death.”

 

Baekhyun turned his head on the side and let the gun drop from Yugyeom’s forehead, still held tightly but he let his thumb off the trigger, “you’re ready to turn on your own?”

 

Yugyeom grinned, his brain was in shambles (not as much as Bambam’s) and he felt insane, but it felt exhilarating and deliberating and he stretched his grin wider until he felt the chapped skin on his lips split, “they’re not my own anymore,” Baekhyun holstered his gun in his belt and grabbed Yugyeom by the face and pulled him up so he was standing in front of him, “aren’t you a pretty little traitor?”

 

Yugyeom smiled, they were all dead.

 

*_*

 
 
 

And that is why Exo manage to take them completely by surprise.

 

They’re in the living room and Hanbin’s going on about how they can take Exo, they just need a plan but Yugyeom’s mind his elsewhere, and so are his eyes. His eyes are stuck to the clock on the wall slowly ticking down the time he has left alive, only 2 minutes left and then the system goes under, 2 minutes left and their electricity cuts out. 2 minutes left and the window shatters, Yugyeom his lips and bites his tongue till he tastes blood, 1 minute left and Jae Bum's brain splatters on the couch behind him, he can see it happening, can see the way the leader stands stock still for a second and how his eyes lose their shine. 1 minute left and the fight begins, Yugyeom hopes he dies quickly, 30 seconds left and the window to Junhwe’s room opens, that damn boy is the reason iKon didn’t come and save them, 30 seconds until they’re all dead, he likes the idéa of them all being six feet under in the cold mud in some forest.

 

Yugyeom smiles as the clock stops, here they come.

 

The red lamp signaling the system’s effect slowly dies into black, the lamp shining over their heads stops and they all fall quiet, “probably just something bothering the post outside, it’ll be back on in a minute,” next the window shatters and Hanbin goes for his gun a second too late because next thing they know Jae Bum's on the floor, blood and brain seeping out and staining the carpet, Yugyeom smiles as his leader gags on his on blood before going still.

 

And then the door is opened and all hell breaks lose. In the midst of all the gunfire and panic Yugyeom catches sight of Kyungsoo, the man he’s never met but heard of, he sees him go for his gun and Yugyeom moves closer to him, when the gun is put against his forehead he closes his eyes and the last thing he hears is a, “thank you.”

 

As soon as Yugyeom’s body drops to the ground Kyungsoo aims for another head and he thinks that Youngjae’s blood makes fine paint on iKon’s walls. IKon and what’s left of Got7 are severely outnumbered and they know it, but they also know that if they stay alive long enough for the cops to get there they’ll have chance, Exo aren’t stupid enough to stay there when the cops get there, both because they’ll be taken into questioning, but also because even if they kill the cops, more cops will come.

 

Jinhwan screams out in pain as Sehun slices through his hand with a blade, it’s still attached to his body but Jinhwan knows he’ll never use it again. He makes quick work of grabbing a shirt from the floor and binding his hand tightly enough to somewhat stop the blood flow and not die for at least a few minutes, he grabs a gun with his other hand and shoot blindly into the crowd, he hears a cry of pain he thinks he recognizes as Sehun and laughs to himself, “karma,” he mumbles as shoots another round until he’s out. He curses as he throws the useless gun on the floor and crawls towards the kitchen where they keep a few spare guns.

 

But halfway there a hand grabs a hold of his leg and drags him back, and when he turns and sees who it is he’s surprised to see Sehun clinging to him with the side of his head bleeding and Jinhwan catches sight of his ear, or lack of. Sehun jumps on him and tries to put his hands on his neck but Jinhwan’s quicker and knees him in the crotch, it gives him enough spare time to grab the small knife he keeps in his shoe and when Sehun’s recovered enough and jumps on him again Jinhwan presses the blade up and into the younger’s side, the man’s breath hitches as he tries to pull the knife out but Jinhwan only drives it in deeper until it gets too much and Sehun falls limp on top of him.

 

He hastily throws him to the side and crawls to the kitchen, there is one gun behind the tea and two under the freezer and one in the candy cabinet, he grabs them all fastens them to his belt quickly before leaning on the kitchen table and pulling himself up until he’s standing, he feels lightheaded and confused but he grabs one of the guns anyway and makes his way out into the living room where Jinyoung’s being stabbed multiple times by Chen, he quickly shoots the man in the back, rendering him paralyzed for the rest of his pathetic life, which Jinhwan deems worse than death.

 

When Chen falls limp on the ground Jinyoung coughs on his own blood and lets out a whine, his stomach is colored crimson and his face is beaten to the point of almost being unrecognizable. Jinhwan ponders over how it got to this, sure he wonders how Exo got in but what he’s most interested in is how he got here, he wasn’t a super messy kid per se. And now he’s shooting people left and right without a care in the world.

 

“Please,” Jinyoung manages to utter without choking on his own blood and Jinhwan takes pity on the man who’s fighting for his life on Jinhwan’s carpet, “please,” he whispers again and Jinhwan sighs in defeat as he makes his way over to the man. “I’m sorry it came to this,” Jinhwan mumbles as he Jinyoung’s cheek in comfort as the other sobs pitifully, “kill me,” he chokes out and Jinhwan does, he shoots him right between the eyes and it’s over in a second, Jinyoung takes his last breath and then his eyes dull into a bleak grey.

 

Jinhwan leans back and plumps down on the ground ignoring the blood seeping through his pants, he feels the warm liquid touch his skin in a very familiar way and he realizes it’s been awhile since he’s bathed in blood.

 

*_*

 
 
 

“Jinhwan!” all Hanbin can see is red and he doesn’t know if it’s all Jinhwan’s or Jinyoung’s or both but as he runs forward he sees the red shirt wrapped around Jinhwan’s hand and how it’s actually white shirt but not anymore, “jesus,Jesuscries out as he sees how pale Jinhwan looks.

 

“Hyung, come on wake up,” he half shouts as he slaps the sides of Jinhwan’s face in order to get him to come back to the world of the living but the older is out stone cold,”,” Hanbin curses and grabs Jinhwan by the arm, “I’m getting you out of here,” he mumbles and throws Jinhwan over his back carefully as to not slip in the blood beneath him. When he’s got a good grip he grabs one of the guns from Jinhwan’s belt and leaves hurriedly.

 

There’s nothing left of them here, it’s time to leave.

 

Their car is parked right outside and Jiwon’s already in the front seat while Donghyuk’s in the rear together with Junhwe and heavily armed, Yunhyeong’s in the middle ready with his medical equipment and as soon  as Hanbin reaches the car with Jinhwan Yunhyeong’s there stripping him off his shirt and assessing his wounds .”Oh ,” he curses as he gets a look at the man’s bloody hand and bruised body, “drive!” Hanbin shouts and Jiwon presses the gas and drives way above the speed limit toward the safe house they’re all very familiar with. Jinhwan’s still out cold and his pulse is slow and weak but it’s present.

 

“Hyung, what the happened back there”? It’s Donghyuk who asks and Jiwon snaps at him, “exo happened, what the did you think?” but Donghyuk is having none of it, “I know that you bastard, but how did they get past my system? and our door? I just...I programmed it perfectly, my code was perfect, uncrackable, our wall was fireproof so how the hell did they get through I can’t even wrap my head around it I mean it was speck free everything to the last detail and…”

 

“Donghyuk stop, you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack,” Yunhyeong snaps as he addresses to Jinhwan’s body but there’s underlining concern for his boyfriend in his voice, “and Chanwoo, god, Chanwoo. They got through the room without any sound and they took him right under our noses and...and Jaebum, Youngjae, and Yugyeom’s only a few years older than Chanwoo and they ki…” suddenly Donghyuk cuts off which none of them are ready for, he stops so abruptly that even Jiwon who’s driving sneaks a look back to see what made the younger stop. But there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary (except for Jinhwan’s mangled hand) and Junhwe nudges him angrily.

 

“You done?” he asks but doesn’t even get a nod in response, “hyung,” he says and the word tastes disgusting on his tongue but even after sacrificing his taste buds he doesn’t get any response. The car stops suddenly and Donghyuk hits his head on the seat in front of him, but not even that shakes him out of his mind.

 

“We’re here,” Jiwon says as he hops out the car and opens the door for  

Yunhyeong and Hanbin to get Jinhwan out and into the house, Junhwe follows quickly and the only one who stays in the car is Donghyuk.

 

Neither Jiwon nor Bobby has ever been good at feelings, so he does the first thing that comes to mind, he slaps Donghyuk right across the face and leaves a red handprint on his cheek. “What’s wrong with you?” he asks and perhaps it’s not the kindest tone he uses but it’s effective because Donghyuk looks up at him in shock and Jiwon can see his exterior breaking down. “Don’t start crying on me, Dong.”

 

“Hyung,” Donghyuk mumbles and tightens his expression, “Yugyeom betrayed us,” he says and Jiwon blanches, “what?”

 

“The only other person that knew our system was Yugyeom, because he helped me create it, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he snapped after Bambam’s death. Hyung, he killed his own brothers, and he’s the reason Chanwoo’s gone, how could he do that to us?” Donghyuk lowers is head and breathes in heavily while Jiwon only looks at him, he knows that the other’s feeling guilty but he also knows coddling him won’t do any good. So instead he only presses his lips to the other’s forehead before stepping back, “we’ll get him back,” he says and then he grabs his gun from the front seat and jogs inside the house.

 

Donghyuk stays out in the cold, but after the day he’s had, the biting icy air doesn’t hurt him, not one bit.

 

*_*

 
 

“Sehun and Chen are gone,” Yixing mumbles as he cleans up his blade only to seconds later slice it through skin again, but not his own of course, no, the blade is meant for Jungkook who’s strung up from the ceiling by his hands next to where Chanwoo’s bound to a chair with his mouth taped.

 

“You’re little friends killed them, and Zitao’s probably gonna go tonight because of that damn bullet through his lung,” Yixing hisses and drags his blade from Jungkook’s upper arm down to his elbow, Jungkook groans as he feels the blood from the cut run down his bare arm and drop onto the floor.

 

“And you, little one,” Yixing turns to Chanwoo with a wicked smile and Chanwoo shudders as the man’s dazzling smile comes closer and closer to where he’s suspended in his chair, “you’re just in for the ride, aren’t you?” he laughs as he swirls the blade expertly in his hand, “you probably don’t even know how to hold a gun to you?” he laughs and the blade seductively, it makes Chanwoo squirm in his chair.

 

“Answer me!” Yixing suddenly screams and Chanwoo whimpers behind the tape, Yixing’s blade presses against his throat and it’s warm from being inside the older man’s mouth and Chanwoo tries to get away, “I don’t like being ignored, answer me, little one,” he says much calmer than the first time but at the same time he’s pressing the blade closer and harder against Chanwoo’s skin and Chanwoo feels the exact moment it slices his skin in a thin line, he shakes his head in answer and then the blade’s gone.

 

“Never held a gun,” Yixing laughs and throws his head back, exposing his own neck and Chanwoo catches sight of a thin line across his throat, similar to the one he assumes he’ll get from his own wound.

 

“Such a baby,” Yixing mumbles and the time it takes for Yixing to act is probably only 1.5 seconds but when the blade pierces his thigh Chanwoo swears the act goes on for an hour at least. It sticks right out of his leg and he’s so frozen in shock that he doesn’t even register the pain until Yixing twists it and he lets out a terrifying scream, a bloodcurdling one.

 

“Oh shh, I know it hurts,” Yixing mumbles and Chanwoo’s cheek as tears run down but he offer no other comfort than that, Chanwoo’s vaguely aware of Jungkook shouting in the background but the pain in his leg is blinding and it’s only when Yixing presses a finger to the wound on his neck that he gets some relief, because he passes out from the pain.

 

Jungkook rattles the chains above his head and screams at the man in front of Chanwoo but it doesn’t help one bit, the only thing it does is attract Baekhyun from upstairs and when he ascends the stairs Jungkook knows he’s ed because he’s carrying a whip and a wet towel. “You’re an impatient one aren’t you?” he jokes quietly as he moves to stand behind Jungkook, “couldn’t even wait for me to get all the things I wanted, are you so desperate for pain, huh?” he asks as he presses closer to Jungkook’s back and trails kisses on his shoulders, Jungkook feels sick to his stomach.

 

It’s hard to get any leverage since his feet can’t touch the ground so he kicks back and hopes he hits his target, the groan of pain is enough of an answer and he grins, showing off his teeth, red from the blood dripping from his busted lip.

 

But then Baekhyun’s right behind him once again, only this he doesn’t kiss his shoulders, he bites them. “That was very bad of you, I should punish you,” he mumbles into the younger’s bare skin and then Jungkook hears movement from behind him.

 

Yixing grabs a chair from under the stairs and drags it across the floor until he’s right in front of Jungkook, “what are you doing?” Jungkook’s asks, slurring a little because of the blood in his mouth, “enjoying the show,” and then a whip hits his back and he arches his body, trying to get away from the pain.

 

Baekhyun whips him again and Jungkook can feel his skin well under the pressure, but then Baekhyun hits harder and Jungkook feels his skin break under the whip. Yixing smiles at him and leans forward, “you look so pretty like this,” he says and Baekhyun snorts, “I like hitting him too but not enough to get off on it,” but Yixing only laughs and leans back in his chair, “again,” he orders and Baekhyun whips Jungkook’s back harder until there’s no place left on his back that isn’t bleeding and blistering.

 

“I think that’s enough for today,” Yixing says and Baekhyun pouts disappointingly, “but I have more toys I want to try out,” he whines and Yixing laughs, “you’ll have all day tomorrow to do that, it’s no fun hitting him if isn’t even awake,” Yixing says and gestures to Jungkook whose eyelids are struggling to stay open. “You’re right,” Baekhyun grins and drags a hand down Jungkook’s back, bloodying his hand in the process.

 

He walks around the boy until he’s standing in front of him and then he his fingers with Jungkook’s blood on, “see you tomorrow,” he giggles and Jungkook hopes he dies before that.

 

 


 
Kinda short but I hope you enjoyed that, next chapter will probably be the rescue but also SAD AND I CRY what am I thinking, Idk, cry with me next chapter okay? 
 
I'll also try to squeeze some Junchan into the next one, but...yeah..idk....we'll see
 
Hope you liked this chapte and please commen if you have the time :)
 
Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon <3 <3