4. A Mask

Gangsta's Paradise

NO ABUSE BUT HANBIN AND JIWON SWEAR A LOT lmao I couldn't help it


 

 

 

 

“Chanwoo?”

 

“Wait, you know this guy?”

 

The man in front of Chanwoo must be one of the scariest people he has ever met, he’s built but not excessively so, and he has a gun but Chanwoo’s not so afraid of them. He just has this aura that says ‘I eat guys like you for breakfast’ and Chanwoo doesn’t really want to be on the menu.

 

His knees feel weak and his mind is shutting down, he’s so exhausted and run down that he just wants to sleep, preferably forever. He catches a glimpse of the man that drove him home two days ago and he’s happy to see a familiar face among the unknown scary ones.

 

Yunhyeong’s taking careful steps forward when Chanwoo gracelessly falls forward into his arms, he grips the boy tight and tries to get his attention, “Chanwoo? it’s been two days, you couldn’t wait a little longer” he’s joking of course but Chanwoo doesn’t seem to hear it, he’s not so trusting of his hearing at the moment, it kind of sounds like he’s under water.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry” he mumbles into Yunhyeong’s chest before completely passing out and letting Yunhyeong carry all of his weight, “oh god you’re heavy” he mumbles but doesn’t really mean it because the kid weighs nothing. He lifts him up into his arms bridal style without difficulty (seriously what has the kid been eating? or.. not eating), he’s too distracted by the boy to even begin to think of all of the others around him watching the whole ordeal with shock.

Since when does Yunhyeong know beat up kids on the street?

 

“Hanbin, I’ll explain later, just let me take him inside” Yunhyeong says as he adjusts Chanwoo in his arms, the boy is is completely unconscious and doesn’t look like he’ll wake up any time soon. He’s also bruised and bloodied and Yunhyeong wants to know to what extent, because he surely doesn’t want the boy to die on him, and certainly not in his arms, let’s not get too cliche.

 

“I don’t trust him” Hanbin states and it sounds very final, his gun is cocked and aimed at Chanwoo even though he very much knows that the boy is gone to the world, for now. Of course Yunhyeong’s not surprised but he’s annoyed because for once he actually knows what’s going on and really just wants to put the boy down so he can fix him up.

 

“Then trust me” he bites back and Hanbin stares intensely at him for a few seconds before nodding his head in a curt nod and stepping away from the entrance, Yunhyeong quickly marches past him and up the stairs with the boy still in his arms, when he gets to the finger scanner he gets it to open with only minor difficulty and as soon as he’s inside he’s carrying Chanwoo towards his and Donghyuk’s shared room and putting him down on the bed.

 

The others are quick behind him,  but Hanbin is angry, angry because some unknown beat up kid is currently in what is supposed to be a headquarter for the most feared gang in Busan and one of his own members, one of his brothers, is the one who lead him there, all without telling anyone. And he’s also shocked, just because Yunhyeong didn’t tell him.

 

So what does this mean? Does Yunhyeong run a charity when they’re gone and invite troubled kids in for tea? Offer them a place to rest for a while and then drive them home like a gentleman?

 

Bobby is also angry, he’s always angry but he’s angrier than usual, who the is this kid and why does Yunhyeong know him? Why is Yunhyeong protecting him? Why the is his Pooh plushie on the floor? He realizes when they enter the loft, he’s a cold man but not so cold to let innocent stuffed toys lie on the floor, that’s just cruel.

 

“Dong, can you get me my medical kit and some towels?” Donghyuk is already standing in the doorway with everything he needs and Yunhyeong smiles at him for a short while, “you’re an angel” he mumbles as he accepts the stuff and gets to work.

 

“And don’t you forget it” Donghyuk mumbles as he helps Yunhyeong pull Chanwoo’s pants off, Yunhyeong grabs a scissor and starts to cut up Chanwoo’s shirt, he doesn’t want to make the boy go through any more pain by pulling the shirt over his head, which would require moving his shoulders and upper body which Yunhyeong feels doesn’t feel like a safe card judging by how labored Chanwoo’s breathing is.

 

When the shirt is open and he has a half kid on his hands he takes a second to look over the boy, he’s covered in ugly bruises and cuts that make his youthful body look a lot older, and ruined, and broken. He notices some old scars on the boy’s inner thighs but doesn’t think much of them, he’s more focused on the new cuts.

 

There’s an ugly bruise beginning to show on his hip and one on his chest, Yunhyeong assumes that’s the one that’s making it a little hard to breathe. Possibly broken, he thinks when he presses his fingers to it lightly and Chanwoo winces.

 

He grabs a wet towel from Donghyuk and gets to work on the bleeding cuts, most of them look like they’re from the skin splitting, like from a kick or a powerful punch, he pats himself on the back for the correct guess when he sees a bruise on the boy’s left side taking the shape of a shoe. He stitches the boy up and applies cream to his bruises, with the help of Donghyuk he carefully wraps the boy’s chest with gauze and hopes he won’t be in too much pain the next morning, alhough he knows his hopes are for nothing. No one, except perhaps Hanbin, walks away from this kind of beating without pain, and especially not someone so young and fragile like Chanwoo.

 

When he’s done he wipes his bloodied hands on his white shirt (“we have a washing machine Donghyuk”) and carefully gets off the bed, Chanwoo lies still and unmoving and Yunhyeong takes some time to just look at him. Yunhyeong wonders why, why the boy got hit and why he came to him. To be honest, Yunhyeong had thought that he scared the kid away that day when he drove him home, that he would never take him up on the offer to come to him, but he did. And Yunhyeong thinks that maybe the boy only came because he has no one else, and Yunhyeong realizes what a big responsibility he has taken on, he is now the only person Chanwoo has and he’s a little stunned because how the hell do you take care of a kid? He supposes he should buy one of the ‘New mom’ books in the pregnancy department at the library.

 

When he exits the room and enters the living room he’s met with five deadly stares, okay no, only four, Donghyuk’s just staring but not in a threatening way. “Explain” Hanbin speaks loud and clear but still a little bit hushed, Yunhyeong’s amused, for someone who hates everything and everyone Hanbin sure doesn’t want to disturb the kid sleeping in the other room.

 

He nods his head and sits down on the floor a few meters away from Hanbin because Yunhyeong is smart and doesn’t want to die, “I- ehh...Where do I even start” he mumbles it more to himself but Jiwon isn’t having it, “how about you explain who the that kid is and where the he comes from” unlike Hanbin Jiwon has no regard for the sleeping kid and speaks just as loud as he wants to.

 

“His name is Chanwoo, he lives on Chungmuro street, his father owns the Yong pharmacy, his father is also the one who did that” he points toward his room as he says it and awaits the others’ reactions, Jinhwan is the first to react, his eyes widening slightly and a hand moving to cover his mouth, he’s not that shocked but has always been one for dramatics. Donghyuk is next and he looks frightened, himself coming from an abusive home it makes sense that he’d be more afraid of the situation than the rest of them, Yunhyeong wants to comfort him but knows he’s not free to move yet. Jiwon looks stone cold but his eyes don’t look so bored anymore, they have that mischievous glint that shows that he’s interested. Sadist.

 

Hanbin’s frowning with his authoritative look on and Junhwe surprisingly looks a little bit caring, but not enough for the untrained eye to see. Yunhyeong just knows him well enough. “He hid out here two days ago, when you were away. I kind of held him at gunpoint and then drove him home” Yunhyeong says quickly in one go and then stands up, “this was lovely but I should go check on him.”

 

“Oh, no you don’t” Jinhwan stands up quickly and grabs his arm, tight, Yunhyeong often forgets how strong that little man is. “Ow, ow, okay!”

 

Hanbin also stands up and Jihwan lets go of Yunhyeong’s arm before Hanbin reaches them, Hanbin’s not the eldest, or one of the eldest, but he’s the scariest out of them all, except for maybe Jiwon on some days when he’s Bobby and completely insane, but other than that Hanbin’s the scariest.

 

“Have you completely lost your mind?!” Hanbin’s angry, he’s real mad and Yunhyeong knows he has every reason to be, he looks  down at the ground and silently curses Hanbin because he’s three months older than the guy but he’s the one getting screamed at up close and comfy all up in his personal space.

 

“You can’t just bring anyone you want here!”

 

“What if he’s from another gang, huh?”

 

“We can’t trust him”

 

“I can’t believe you”

 

“What the do you do while we’re gone?”

 

“ing idiot, let’s just start bringing in every kid we see on the streets, huh? How does that sound? Busan’s most notorious gang turning into ing kindergarten! Motherfu-”

 

Yunhyeong’s fed up with Hanbin and rises to his full height, he knows he needs to respect the leader but the younger ones need to respect their elders and suddenly he’s tankful to the Korean hierarchy “Kim Hanbin shut the up for a second will you!”

 

“I didn’t bring him up here before and I only did it now because the kid was ing bleeding all over the place and I didn’t want him to die, unlike others. And do you think I’m stupid enough to let another gang member back here, I did my evaluation of him back then and I’m sure that he’s just a kid, nothing suspicious about him. And I never asked you to trust him, but I asked you to trust me!”

 

He’s pretty sure his face is all red but at the moment he’s too fired up to stop, who does Hanbin think he is?

 

And no, this is not a ing kindergarten but that kid has no one except his father and you’ve seen how he treats him! He came here because he trusts me and I will bear that burden with pride, you of all people should understand that!”

 

He knows that’s a low blow but he needs Hanbin to understand, and if he has to be mean for him to do it then so be it. Hanbin looks ready to punch him any second but Yunhyeong’s just as ready to punch back, when Hanbin moves he’s there ready to hit back but their dramatic scene is broken by a cough at the door that sounds weak and brittle and they’re all frozen for a second. There in the doorway stands a boy, blue and purple, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket from Yunhyeong’s bed that makes him look even smaller.

 

“Um...hi.”

 

There’s an awkward silence for a while that no one dares to break, Chanwoo’s fidgeting in the doorway and the rest are just waiting for their leader to do something, their leader who is still frozen with his fist up getting ready to punch the living crap out of Yunhyeong. He slowly hangs his arm by his side instead and walks up to the boy with quiet and intimidating steps that has Chanwoo cowering in his place, Chanwoo lowers his head to the ground and awaits whatever it is Hanbin wants to do to him.

 

When Hanbin is only a few steps away from him he looks up quickly and manages to catch his eye, they’re engaged in an intense staring contest until Chanwoo cowers and looks down again, he hears Hanbin sigh from the little he can see (considering his head is facing down) it seems like he’s relaxing a bit.

 

“I’m B.I, and you” he’s cold and determined but he’s not hitting him so Chanwoo takes that as a good sign, “I-I’m Chan-”

 

“Don’t stutter” B.I, as he called himself, says and Chanwoo nods before trying again, “I’m Chanwoo” he says and is amazed by how unscared he sounds, it’s almost like he believes that he isn’t for a second before B.I smiles and he’s back to being terrified, he smiles like the Cheshire cat and Chanwoo feels uneasy.

 

“Welcome to iKon’s humble abode, do anything to disrupt the peace here and you’re dead” he’s still smiling even though he basically just threatened to kill Chanwoo and Chanwoo feels himself curl into himself even more, he’s sure that by the end of this there won't be anything left of him if he keeps curling into himself. Jinhwan, who’s been watching Hanbin introduce himself to the younger, rolls his eyes and decides to finally take action, rather than just sit and watch Hanbin being ridiculous.

 

“Hanbin please, you’re just scaring the kid” he says and moves forward toward the pair, he grabs Hanbin by the shirt and drags him away (“yah hyung, what the ?”) before returning to the boy, “hello Chanwoo, I’m Jinhwan, that’s Donghyuk, Junhwe, B.I, Bobby, and Yunhyeong. We are iKon as you might already know, how are you feeling?” Chanwoo is surprised by the kindness that Jinhwan pours into his words and he’s just staring at him for a while with his big eyes that Jinhwan swears are big enough fo him to use as a mirror, “I’m good” he mumbles, his cheeks tinted pink and Jinhwan refrains himself from cooing, although he can hear Donghyuk in the back. He’s a gang member for god’s sake.

 

“See, the kid’s fine, so how about we send him on his little merry way and go back to sleeping, like normal people do at…2 in the morning” Junhwe speaks for the first time that night and as usual his comment is as positive as himself, he’s standing in one of his old saggy sweatpants and no shirt and Chanwoo, who hasn’t really looked at them notices.

 

His cheeks flame up and he desperatly tries to cover them up with the blanket wrapped around him, he’s alittle late though because Junhwe notices and is happy to flaunt some more, he flexes a bit and gets to enjoy the look on Chanwoo’s face as he does. He looks like a lost little boy seeing a playboy for the first time, Junhwe thinks that maybe this is kind of like that for Chanwoo, he doesn’t know how isolated the boy’s been thoughout his life but he assumes quite a bit, judging by how untrusting he is of them. But that might also be because they all have guns and he doesn’t.

 

“We will do no such thing” Donghyuk speaks as he slaps at Junhwe’s arm, he looks over at Chanwoo and sees him looking at him, and as he looks into the boy’s eyes he realizes that this boy is harmless, even if he is capable of holding a gun he’s not able to pull the trigger.

 

“You can sleep here for the night” he says and sees Jiwon’s head turn to him so quick it looks like his neck is about to break off, “says who?” he scoffs because since when does Donghyuk make the rules, “says me, and probably Jinhwan hyung too, right?” and Jinhwan nods, which means it’s kind of final, unless Hanbin comes up with a really good argument as to why not. He doesn’t.

 

“One night, and you’re sleeping in Junhwe’s room” Chanwoo is so happy but also quite terrified because Junhwe looks ready to go on a killing spree any second, his hands are tightened in fists and his little smirk is gone, replaced by a cold exterior that almost matches up to Hanbin and Jiwon.

 

“Why the hell is the kid sleeping in my room?” he growls out and Chanwoo almost expects him to turn into a wolf any time now and howl at the moon, “because we need someone capable of offing him if he tries anything” Jiwon says nonchalantly and Chanwoo is frozen in fear, they talk about his death so easily and as if he’s not standing in the room hearing everything. Yunhyeong takes notice of his discomfort and speaks up, “don’t worry, unless you try anything we won’t either, got it?” Chanwoo tightens the blanket around him but agrees nonetheless.

 

“Good, now go to sleep and we’ll talk more about this tomorrow” and what Hanbin says is law, so Yunhyeong walks over to Chanwoo and pats him on the shoulder, Chanwoo can’t decide if it’s a ‘good night’ pat or a ‘good luck’ pat but he accepts it anyway and mumbles a quiet ‘good night’ back. When Hanbin passes him he presses himself up against the wall a little more and hopes to god that he doesn’t look too ridiculous. Although he’s pretty sure he already looks quite pitiful, standing there in his boxers wrapped up in a blanket that covers his blue and purple skin and the gauze going around his middle.

 

A deep and scratchy voice interrupts his chain of thoughts and he turns to look at who called him, it’s Junhwe, and he’s still shirtless, which still has the same effect on Chanwoo like it did before. “Let’s go kid, or do you want to ogle me some more?”

 

Chanwoo shakes his head in slight fear but also something else that he can’t place a word on, he’s not afraid, really, more excited he thinks. He follows Junhwe towards his room with slight difficulty; now that he’s had a little rest and his wounds have been taken care of he feels in more pain than he did before. Junhwe takes notice of his struggle and groans, “you’re so slow” he moans and Chanwoo blushes, he’s not sure wether it’s because Junhwe moaned or because he’s taking to long and is embarrassed that Junhwe noticed.

 

“I’m sorry” he mumbles when he manages to catch up and Junhwe rolls his eyes, “whatever” he says and pushes his door open, it’s a lot less messy than what Chanwoo had been expecting, but he thinks that maybe it isn’t fair to judge someone who he’s just met. “You’ll take the floor” Junhwe mumbles and Chanwoo nods without hesitation, he’s slept far worse than this before, so to be honest, this is sort of an upgrade.

 

“Okay,” he’s lying down on the floor next to Junhwe’s bed within seconds and he’s thankful that he took the blanket from Yunhyeong’s room because even though it’s not the worst and the carpet’s quite nice; it’s cold.

 

“Try anything and you’re dead” Junhwe mumbles into his pillow and he sounds kind of hot, the thought catches Chanwoo off guard because one, he’s never even though about anything akin to anything ual, and two, this man is capable of murder. He should not find being threatened with death as hot as he does.

 



 

The next morning is no better than last night and Chanwoo feels highly out of place at the table, Bobby, the scary man who he remembers held a gun at his forehead, is gulping down food like he hasn’t eaten in days and B.I is no better. Chanwoo is a little confused by their names, they seem to have two and he assumes one is the real and the other is their gang name. But should he address them by B.I and Bobby or Hanbin and...something that starts with J, he only heard Jinhwan say it once last night.

 

Jinhwan though, is a gift sent from heaven. He was up the earliest of them all, except for Chanwoo, and they met up in the living room when the others still slept soundly. Jinhwan lent him some clothes so that he didn’t have to walk around in Yunhyeong’s blanket anymore and gave him some food before he started to cook for the others.

 

Jinhwan has been so kind to him and he’s sad that he’s leaving today, he doesn’t even know where he’s going. He has no money, no clothes, no phone, no nothing. He left it all at the house that he refuses to go back to, and so now, the only thing he owns is a backpack and som bloodied jeans, he learned from Jinhwan that Yunhyeong cut up the shirt he was wearing.

 

Speaking of Yunhyeong, he’s currently sitting down beside Donghyuk and occasionally feeding him some pieces of fruit from his plate, Bobby pretends to gag at times when they look too cute and Junhwe just rolls his eyes, he does that a lot, Chanwoo has noticed. When he’s eaten up everything on his plate he waits for the others to finish, he has learned not to leave the table until everyone’s done (everyone being him and his father) and to not take more than what he’s served. The last one doesn’t seem to sit well with Jinhwan because he frowns and asks Chanwoo, “did you not like it?” and Chanwoo startles for a second because of course he liked it, the meal Jinhwan cooked is one of the greatest dishes he’s ever eaten.

 

“No, no! I liked it” he says and Jiwon snorts unattractively with his mouth full of rice, “then have some more, idiot” he manages to mumble without too much rice flying out of his mouth, “I can?” Chanwoo questions and Jinhwan’s frown softens and even Junhwe seems a little put out by the question, “of course you can” and Chanwoo doesn’t waste a second. He quickly picks up his spoon and grabs some more rice before adding lots of sausages and more sauce.

 

“This is really good Jinhwan hyung” he mumbles with his mouth full and Yunhyeong reaches to wipe away excess rice around his mouth with a napkin, “god, you’re almost as bad as Jiwon” he jokes but it’s all in good fun because he really wants Chanwoo to eat, after basically seeing the boy the night before he knows how small the boy really is, even though he makes up for it in height. The protruding ribs he saw were not beautiful in any way and Yunhyeong really just wants to feed the boy until he regains some baby fat on him.


 

When they’re all done and everything has been cleaned away Chanwoo looks at the clock and sees that it’s already ten am, it’s a Friday and school always starts at noon and ends at five on Fridays so Chanwoo has time, he’s about to go get his backpack and be on his way when Hanbin interrupts. “So, where will you be going?”

 

Chanwoo stops and turns to him, he hasn’t actually thought where he’s going, he just knows that he’s not going back to that house, “I don’t really know, somewhere, anywhere” Hanbin frowns at his words.

 

“No grandma? aunt? cousin?” he shakes his head because it’s a stupid question, really, if he had any other relatives he would have left that house a long time ago, “no” he settles for a simple answer, “no they’re all dead.”

 

That certainly lowers the mood and Hanbin shuts his mouth before he can ask anything else, it’s quiet for a while and when it gets too quiet Jiwon speaks up, “‘d’you got any money?” he asks and Chanwoo shake his head, two days ago he did, but it’s all gone now. “Any clothes?” he shakes his head again, “so you have nothing?” and it sounds so horrible now that Bobby says it but it is the truth, he has nothing, except for a worn backpack that contains his school uniform and the bloodied jeans that Jinhwan threw in the washing mashine. “I’ll be fine” he mumbles but even he doesn’t believe his own words, will he really be alright? Nowhere to go and no one to go to?

 

And the forever optimist Hanbin speaks up again with, “no you won’t” and Chanwoo lowers his head because no matter how much he hates the words Hanbin utters he knows they’re true, “you’ll stay here” his head whips up so fast that he’s sure it can conquer the speed of light. Did B.I just say he can stay?

 

The others seem just as surprised as he is and even Jiwon seems at loss of words, he goes to open his mouth, probably to tell Hanbin how stupid he’s being but Hanbin beats him to it, “on conditions of course, but if you can keep to them, there won’t be a problem. Don’t make me regret this kid” and Chanwoo is so overjoyed that he can’t even say anything, Yunhyeong notices and smiles at him, “don’t go crying on us kid” that snaps Chanwoo out of his own mind and he smiles so big it feels like his cheeks will split.

 

“I can really stay?” he’s sounds so hopeful that even Jiwon can’t help but let his lips quirk slightly, “do you plan on going against us and ratting us out to some other gang?” he asks and Chanwoo startles, “what?! no, of course not!”

 

“Then we won’t have a problem” Jiwon smiles,  a genuine smile, and extends his hand for Chanwoo to shake, “I’m Jiwon” and Chanwoo thinks they’ve already done introductions but this one feels more real and more warm than the other one last night, “and that’s Hanbin, he’s grumpy” Jiwon winks at Chanwoo and Chanwoo thinks he’s talking to a whole ‘nother person because this was Bobby minutes ago and he didn’t smile or talk as lightly as he does now.

 

“It’s a mask” Jiwon says and Chanwoo raises his eyebrows in question because what, “the Bobby persona, it’s a mask. I don’t want people to know me before I decide if I can trust them” he says and Chanwoo finally understands. He’s still shocked by the completely different person but he’s happy nonetheless, Jiwon doesn’t seem nearly as bad as he had before, although Junhwe still seems to dislike him.

 

“So now that we’re all best friends, sleeping arrangements” Junhwe claps his hands together at the end as an indication that that’s something they should talk about while he gets the out of there but Jinhwan smiles at him, “you two seemed to work so well last night, so I think we’ll just say that it’s now Junhwe and Chanwoo’s room, how does that sound?”

 

Junhwe is quiet for a while before his whole body just seem to fold and he’s flailing and his arms are thrown up in the air, “why me?!” and for once he doesn’t look like the cold guy, he just looks like a kid who got told off by their parent. “You’re the youngest of us all, so you probably have more in common with him, besides, you’re the one who has a whole room for yourself” Yunhyeong states in amusement but  Junhwe certainly doesn’t look happy.

 

“You’re still sleeping on the floor” he says with a finger pointed at Chanwoo and Chanwoo is nodding before Junhwe can even come up with excuses to why, “okay,” he says and Junhwe stops, his voice cutting off on some bad word he was about to say, “okay?”

Chanwoo nods with a small smile, “yes, okay” and Junhwe frowns because why? Why is this kid agreeing to sleep on an uncomfortable floor without even one single demand, “that’s it? No demand for an extra pillow? blanket? matress? Nothing?” Chanwoo shakes his head because he’s happy that they’re even letting him stay, “no, no demands, I’m happy with you even letting me stay” he tells them and Junhwe frowns and mumbles something akin to ‘too kind for his own good’ that only Jiwon seems to pick up on. “Fine” Junhwe says suddenly and Hanbin looks at him closely before asking, “what are you up to?”

 

“Nothing,” he says innocently, he knows it doesn’t sound true but that’s the fun in it all, he really isn’t up to anything. “I swear, I won’t do anything” he says with his hands up and Hanbin rolls his eyes before groaning, “I’m too old for this ” and he hears three different kinds of laughter fill the room because he is indeed not the eldest and in fact not even close to being the eldest.

 

Chanwoo on the other hand, isn’t laughing because it’s currently 10:45 and he has to go if he wants to make it to school with time to spare, “hyung” he says and he doesn’t really know who he’s addressing but he just knows that someone needs to press their finger against that stupid scan so that he can get out.

 

“Hm?” Donghyuk is they one who answers and he points to the clock, “I have to go” he says and Jiwon hears him too, “didn’t we just tell you that you can stay?” he asks and Chanwoo nods before saying, “yes, but I still have to get to school.”

 

Everything seems to stop for a second before Hanbin breaks the silence with the ultimate question, “how old are you?” Chanwoo frowns, how old do they think he is?

 

“17,”

 

“.”

 


 

So this turned out to be awfully long (5000 words!!!) and I'm so tired omg, anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter (isn't Chanwoo just the cutest omg I just want wrap him up in blankets and hug him) and I hope you enjoyed iKon's interactions :)

The next chapter will probably be out next week (it's not written so it depends on when I have time to write) but, yeah. Hope you have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon <3 <3 

(Donghyuk and Yunhyeong is an obvious pair, and then Junchan, but what should the others be, I've already hinted at ot3 but should I make them canon or...???)

If you want to, you can say hi to me on tumblr, http://parkingmychanyeol.tumblr.com/ 

It's where I hype a lot over  Sehun, Chanwoo, Jungkook, Zelo, Taehyun, Bambam (and their groups) and a lot of others !!! Come join me? ;)

Comment what you thought about this chapter please (seriously, you have no idea how happy I get when I read your comments, they're my life source!)