Before The Rain

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Dahyun wasn’t the type who'd fall in love so easily and she didn't want for her to wear her heart out on her sleeve and spend many sleepless nights crying for a love that could never be. She tried to tell Ten that about six months ago, but the words caught in the moment their eyes met. He was exuding an aura that Dahyun was greatly magnetized to. She did not know how or why but when their eyes locked together, Dahyun found it physically and mentally impossible to break away.

Dahyun remembered, at very first, they didn't want to get intimate. It was too risky for them. They had to stop before they went too far and they'd end up tearing their hearts. But they became more intimate into their relationship and everything seemed to be going so perfect as they were so happy together, they didn’t let the other think about Yoohyun. Every moment when Ten came to her house, Ten became unknowingly a little more distant to both Dahyun and Yoohyun. Both of them noticed how withdrawn he became but only Dahyun knew the real reason.

Now, she felt terrible to think of all the times she didn't want to miss the chance to be near him. She loved him and that he loved her back, it was amazing how much they belonged together, and how good it would feel to be with each other. Everyday she fell more and more in love with him, the feelings in tortured her day by day. Of course, no doubt, Dahyun really loved her sister, she’s also her best friend. Yoohyun has never done anything hurt her. Yoohyun has given her attention or time her entire life. Dahyun has been living with Yoohyun since middle school in Seoul, because their parents ran an inherited business, a pension and ATV rental shop in Udo Island, Jeju. Their parents come and see them every few months.

The truth that she’s being selfish hit her like a cold stab through her heart, and unbearable for her to take.

“...You would most probably push me away. Of course. And, I would have to warn you if you screwed it up, I won’t allow you to choose me.” Ten said as he stared rather guilty eyes. Dahyun was baffled, but she had been hurt by what was going on, and who could blame her?

“I don’t want to talk about it!!” She muttered, trying to push him off her again. Sighing heavily, her shoulders sagged and then began to shake as a fresh flow of tears began to fall, she buried her face in her hands. She made no attempt to stem the tide of grief that washed over her. Dahyun rose up from the bench, an uncomfortable position in her weakened state, her body suddenly feeling too weak to hold her upright. She then felt Ten’s cold hand grab her wrist and forced her to sit down. Her brain barely registering anything as her eyes saw nothing but blur.

Ten was feeling horrible. He sighed heavily. Whether it was out of frustration or regret, he did not know.

“I’m sorry, Dahyun, please forgive me. Please forget every stupid thing I’ve said! I had no idea of what I needed to do.” Ten pleaded. “Let’s find another way about this together~” Ten continued. He was too late. Dahyun was not listening anymore, her legs were too weak and she fell to her knees. Ten’s shocked eyes were wide open, he quickly knelt down. The next thing Dahyun felt was Ten’s body, he hugged her. She just let her body mold against him. His hand gently playing with her hair. Suddenly her eyes filled with rage and slapped Ten’s hand away from her. There were tears still running down her cheeks. Dahyun pushed him out.

“I will never forgive you. I hate you! I hate you so much!” Dahyun whimpered.

“You don’t mean that, you just need time to calm down and see reason,” Ten said gently.

"THAT is you!! The one is turmoil. I pray to all the gods in heaven that this will be the last I will see you!”

"Oh. You are so going to miss me. Of all the people I’m the one you are going to miss the most."

“Jeez. I hate you," She whispered in a voice full of contempt, loud enough for him to hear and she turned sharply on her heels, walking out, about to leave him. Ten snapped out of his trance, crossing the bench and quickly catching up with her, just before she stepped down the stairs. He grated in, pushing her gently against the wall, d on her wrists, Dahyun felt herself stumble, pushed backwards as Ten attached his body to her and pinned her against the wall. He sighed,

"What do you want, Dahyun? Just tell me so you can leave." Ten whispered as he neared her, he saw her face contort in anger and concern. Ten stopped only mere inches away from Dahyun, they could feel each others heartbeats and feel each others emotions. Ten raised his calloused hand and caressed her soft strands, brushed away the tousled hair with his fingertips, and then placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

“Let me go...,” she trailed off, struggling to get away from his eyes that were taunting her.

“No. What do you really want?”

"I will not share you. She cannot have you…," she purred.

“Share me?” Ten asked in a daze.

“Mine.” She declared softly.

And then Ten grabbed her waist, she felt the soft brush of his lips against hers. The heat of his body against hers was slowly turning her insides to mush and she felt her carefully-built walls slowly crumble as she surrendered to the heat of the moment. The doubts she earlier had faded into nothingness.

"Everything will go wrong. Let’s do it, and regret. As they say, anytime is the right time," Ten whispered, pulling back a few inches to gaze into her eyes, smoldering her and leaving her breathless.

“Do what?” She asked.

“Do this...,”

Ten leaned in, soft lips against her startled lips. This time teasing the corners of with his tongue and nibbling her lower lip with his teeth. There was a quick flutter in the depths of her stomach, a rapid acceleration of her heartbeat, and then Dahyun found herself responding, her eyes shutting, her breath quickening as Ten deepened the kiss.

Even though her eyes were closed but her body was awake with sensations. Without hesitation, Dahyun’s hand lifted to gently the back of his neck, a light trailing of nimble fingertips along his skin. Dahyun had definitely improved, kissing him with a finesse that was intense, so passionate; his tongue sending Dahyun’s nerve endings into overdrive. Ten heaved a sigh, his hand travelled up the length of her body, then raking fingers through her hair, his eyes glittering with triumph, shaded with the slightest condescension.

“How about you? What do you want from me?” Dahyun demanded weakly, trying to keep her shallow breathing even. His hand reached round and touched her face with a feather light caress.

“I want you, just as much...,” Ten said as he lowered his lips to hers again. One calloused hand moved away from her head to trail down her arm and caressed her side, then there was a sharp, sudden tug on her clothes and she let out a soft sound of surprise, his hands hungrily roved over every inch of her, slipping under her clothes to caress the smooth skin of her back that caused her body to shake with the sensation. Dahyun felt goosebumps rise upon her skin. The sensation was magical. Ten trailed kisses down from her lips to her neck, she felt his tongue firmly against her skin as her knees grew weak, she was slowly becoming putty in his hands.

Their lips met again in a storm of passion, their bodies burnt with passion as they kissed. Her body works its magic on him, she was so soft, her skin, her hair, and her lips. So smooth and silky, a pleasure to kiss and caress, to greater heights of pleasure. She made him so needy, and made him lose control, he was so dizzy with desires.

Ten softened the kiss then, brushing his lips across hers before finally pulling away, took a breath as he stared down at her. He could feel her body responding in delight to his soft caresses. Dahyun was breathing hard, tired from the earlier endeavors. She can’t help but dig her fingers into Ten’s.

‘Don’t stop, I couldn’t bear it, I need you so much.’

Pulling up Ten watched her, the desire and excitement in her eyes was unmistakable. His male pride causes him to grin. A blush spread upon her cheek, and Ten noticed her blush and smiled at her knowingly. In response she punched him lightly. Now it is him whom is surprise. But, he liked it.

“There is no need to be shy.” He teased.

Dahyun reached around his neck and pulled him down to press her lips against him. So, Ten’s hand moved to her neck and tangled in her hair, while Dahyun’s hands slid to his chest and his thin waist.

I want to be at your mercy, make me yours.

She sighed, begged, pleaded for him to have her, all of her. Ten granted Dahyun’s wishes as his tongue danced across her lips before sinking in. His lips trailed along her lips and move to nibbled on her ear, then lower as he nuzzled her neck, the sharp stubble on his chin pricking her skin and sending quivers along her spine. Ten buried his face in her neck, Dahyun could feel the warmth of his breath fluttering.

For his part, his hard-on was so painful, it was already straining against the confines of his jeans. He was so damn aroused. Ten used his free hand to his jeans, a difficult task considering his state of arousal and only being able to use one hand. His fingers were shaking incessantly, glided to the button of his jeans, undoing the tab and slowly parting the zipper. His other hand moved to skim over her clothes. Dahyun squirmed when Ten slided his hand under her denim pants, his fingers found her hip, touched and caressed it.

Dahyun tried to move away as his hand moved onto her groin. Ten pulled her tighter to him by that hand that was fondling her. Fingers up and down and played with her trying to persuade her to give in, to enjoy his touch. Like magic it was working, Dahyun felt herself involuntarily respond to him. She was enjoying it and she was incredibly pleased.

“Oh my God,” she sighed as those knowing fingers worked their way. She was highly sensitized to him, shivering as if cold. Her skin was however, fevered, burning as he was.

Ten pressed his body againts her, his hands moved and tighten their grip on her hips, and started grinding his body againts her. Dahyun could feel his arousal with each movement, and it was so hard that somehow it hurt.

Their bodies met a spark went through the fabric of their brief. Ten groaned in frustration while he continued to hold her still, at his mercy. Each kiss and nibble marked by a sigh or a moan that made it difficult for them to speak. The gentleness of his hands, squeezing, and playing was an intoxicating combination with his hard and sharp s and when he gently nibble her ear, Dahyun sighed in pleasure.

“I need you more than you will ever need me.” He whispered into her ear.

What he gave her was like nothing Dahyun have ever experienced. And, she was his drug, his addiction, the only drug he’s high on. He knew he must stop; yet he continued to cry out for more. He was going slowly insane. She was driving him crazy. Ten preceeded to building up the speed until he thought his heart would give out in pleasure only to slow down to the softest kisses, then only to build up the pace again. He kept going, and seeming in no rush to finish.

His speed started to increase. His mind grew numb feeling the moment approaching, their breaths become more erratic, without control, like their heartbeats. Dahyun could almost feel Ten’s feelings then, her eternal quest for perfection. Ten wanted all of her, so she gave him all that he got. Ten felt such complete and utter right about what he was doing. He never would have believed touching another person, touching someone like this. The thought of touching her broke through his fear, as it would be a new experience for him, for them. He had always been frightened with the thought of doing new things but it also exhilarated him to no end.

Dahyun held onto his shoulders and tried to be as quiet as she could, but she was soon quietly and calling out his name. Her legs had become uselessly unsteady. Dahyun was not only near but dangling on the edge.

The realisation caught in her mind and she suddenly felt the world spin around them, blurring into each other. It felt so right but it was so wrong. The feeling of him had somehow eased her guilt and torment, she just went with the flow, forgetting everything that had happened, and concentrating only on him. But, every one of her senses told her that this couldn't be happening, that this had to be a dream. But the air was piping hot, and no dream could simulate that. And Ten, he looked so real. And yet so unreal.

She started pushing on his shoulder, signalling him to stop. Ten paused what he was doing. He held onto her hips, confused why he was made to stop.

“Let’s continue at my apartment...,”

Suddenly, images of Ten kissing and touching Yoohyun flashed through Dahyun’s mind, brought her back to reality and Dahyun angrily pushed him away, wiping her lips in disgust and mortified of her feverish response to his kiss. It had come as such a shock to him though. What sort of night was this turning out to be?

Ten looked at her, puzzled. "What's wrong?" Automatically reached up and beginning to caress her face.

Dahyun fought against him, trying in vain to push him away, but Ten refused to allow her to break away from him, keeping his hold on her. Dahyun angrily pushed him away. Something inside her boiled and she slapped Ten as hard as she could, watching as his head flung to the side, his bangs obscuring his eyes as her hand hung suspended in mid-air, her whole self trembling with vexation.

Dahyun was shocked at what she had done to Ten, but her anger was greater. Dahyun growled, she was too heartbroken to care.

"Damn you! How could you do what you did?!" She practically screamed at him, Ten ignored the pain on his cheek as he surveyed her; he didn’t understand half of what was being done or said but he certainly didn’t like the sound of deception.

“Why the hell did you do that?”                            

Ten gave her a searching look, he was more than shocked. He didn’t know who was more confusing, he or her. He tried to compose himself.

“You seem to have become absent minded, babe. Are you sure there’s not something you need to finish?”

“You did that with Yoohyun and now you wanted me to do that with you?!!”

“What?” Ten frowned. “I’ve never kissed her!”

“So, am I now your replacement since your beloved girlfriend wasn’t give what you want?”

He sighed, greatly frustrated at his current situation.

"Dahyunnie," he stammered. "I just want you so badly, and I know this is what you want. Please stop!"

Dahyun felt his arms envelop her, and she pushed him away as another thought struck her.

“Could you expect me to do that with you? Would you really do that to her?!!”

“I have nothing to say. You are not going to listen even if I had one.” Ten said.

Dahyun’s eyes flashing. Her hand was slightly shaking as she grabbed her infinity bracelet cuff on her wrist, and threw it off to his chest. She immediately ran away with a river of tears down her face, and leave him alone.

Ten’s eyes narrowed, his eyes misted over, he bit his lower lip, his face was one of anguish and confused. Silently cursing the cold of night, himself, the stupid fight. It was pointless, really. Times spent in his apartment rooftop had been so happy before things started to go sour, hot and the unnecessary arguments had begun to creep in, slowly at first and then more frequently and everything had gone on.

He zipped up his jeans, and bent down to take the bracelet, rose up, supporting his weight on his hands, then he walked to grab his shirt on the bench. The silence that threatened to suffocate him as silent tears streamed down his face.

The rain started to pour again, pelting him with fat drops. It was one of those moments that hits him like a truck going at killer speeds. It smashes into him, takes his breath away, and sends him flying into an abyss. The pain, regret, and sadness came barging into his mind at twice the speed without giving him a chance to catch his breath. And finally, he was reduced to writhing pile of broken heart and shaky emotions. He raised his face to the sky, the tears of frustration mingling with icy water.

‘I, Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, am a fool.’

A fool in so many levels.

======================================================================================

 

======================================================================================

**I feel so bad for Ten right now. And Dahyun, too. Also Yoohyun.

(anyways, they haven't ‘did’ it (yet) , NOTED ^^ maybe, well, they’ve done with still full clothes. WTF I’M DOING?? They’re just a babies. Oh, damn~)

This chapter was harder to write than the last few. I have no skill at at writing lime or angsty. So I don't know how I did with that.

Again, my English is not good, so sorry if there were a lot of grammatical errors. I hope you don't get a headache.

Thank you for reading/commenting/upvoting/subscribing my story, it encouraged me to write the next chapter. Even though this story is like words vomit, something I wrote up, and I'm not entirely sure that I have a direction with this, but if there is enough interest, I will continue writing.

But hey, I'm glad if you enjoyed. Hope you like this update! And, please take a moment to leave your thoughts on comment section or find me on twitter @xingyuten

-Airin-

Sunshine babies at their first PressCon ^^ cutiepies~