A storm of feelings

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Dahyun dugs into her pocket for her cellphone and checked the time. Every damn minute she checked for the time or for new messages on her cellphone. It was 7:15 already, the numbers lit up in the cellphone. Dahyun didn't notice that the darkness envelope her as another hour passed. Her heart sank into the pit of her stomach because there weren't any messages from Ten either. They planned to meet at certain halte at 6pm and have a Kraze Burger together.  

She wondered, if he couldn't make it, wouldn't he call or text to warn her. Dahyun tried to reason herself that he was just late. She called him and left a couple of messages.

Dahyun settled on the bench, tried to push the thought that he probably wasn't coming.

‘Why am I here?’ Dahyun asked herself. ‘Why did I really want to meet him?” There was still no reason in her mind for why she had flirted with Ten. It was merely a physical attraction at first. Ten was good looking, and he knew it, he seemed to take great pleasure in driving the girls crazy. He was an impressive man, even tough he looked so cute, but scary in his own might. Dahyun was not immuned to his charms. Unfortunately, he wasn’t hers. Though, it had been amazing with him, and was what cultivated most of her guilt. Dahyun obviously wanted to spend more time, and she wanted so bad to be by his side, that she could care less about anything.

Dahyun breathed deeply. ‘Silly me, asking stupid question!’ her head started to throb as a headache formed.

The chill from the night air was crisp, and it rippled against her skin, made her shiver, and leaving her to cling to herself for warmth. Even in May and Spring season, temperatures always drop after sunset. The streets were empty for the most part, less people occupying the area. Dahyun glanced at the darkening sky, there weren’t shimmering stars that always painted the black sky. Dahyun was alone, sad and disappointed. And Ten wasn’t there by her side willing to console her, to letting him feels her feelings through her broken heart. She had the tendency to think of him even more when she was lonely, that was probably attributed to the fact that it was him that had promised her that she never had to be alone again.

Gentle rain drops began to fall from above as hot tears trickled down her face. Dahyun still didn't move, she felt glued to the bench under the weight of her despair. She looked up, when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching interrupted her thoughts, hoping that it would be Ten.

Dahyun turned and noticed Ten, she stared wide-eyed.

"DAHYUNNIE!" His voice called her name as he ran toward her, the worry on his face was too painful for her eyes. His hair almost soaked that fell over his forehead and into his eyes. Dahyun sat up as she wiped her tears and swallowed the lump that formed in . Ten gripped her wrist, looked into her eyes.

Soon enough the rain fell heavier.

"I'm really sorry...," he held her hands, a lovely tingle ran along her arm and up to her spine at the touch of his hand, and she gasped.

"Dahyun..." The way her name flowed from his lips, it sent a soothing warmth. Ten studied her face for a moment then he frowned.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"No." She said a little too quickly. She rubbed the evidence away, looked up to meet Ten's worried eyes, and forced a smile. His hand rose and touched her cheek.

"You're so cold..." He whispered. Ten managed to take off his jacket, and a warm jacket was draped over her shoulders, he gently threw the hood over her head.

“Oppa?” Dahyun fluttered.

He just smiled at her loss of words and ran his fingers down the sides of his jacket. She couldn't hold back the smile as he brushed a strand of stray hair from her face and led Dahyun to sat on bench, he was sitting down carefully next to her. His body heat still echoing in the jacket, and radiating from him as he sat there.

For a while they were both silent. Ten hated these little pauses, these little awkward moments. And it would be another minutes before the next bus arrived.

“Are you ok?” Ten asked, he looked down into her eyes while their faces were mere inches away. Dahyun nodded dumbly. She peeked at him underneath her lashes.

“I thought you weren't coming at all...”

Ten couldn’t help but feel very guilty. "I’m really sorry, I sh_" He sighed, red-faced. 

"You don't have to explain, I'm really glad you came." She said, faintly smile at him. Ten felt the heat rush to his face, he felt the shame pull him under its grasp.

"I-I have something for you."

Dahyun turned and narrowed her eyes at him, Ten gave her a teasing grin. He took a tiny green tosca bag out of his jeans and placed it in his palm. Dahyun's eyes widened as she watched it, the green tosca bag has ‘TIFFANY & Co.’ on it. Ten opened the tiny bag and a sterling silver bracelet cuff with rose gold infinity symbol lie inside. A charming smile tugged at his lips. Dahyun's heart pounded hard againts her chest. His eyes lit up as he slid the bracelet on her wrist. The bracelet cuff felt solid on her wrist. Dahyun smiled at him and ran her fingers through it.

“Do you like it? I'd be sad if you weren't." He made a pouty face to emphasize his point. “But if you don’t like it, the store have generous return policy that allows to return within 30 days.” He continued. Not wanting to disappoint someone she loved, Dahyun smiled reassuringly, nodded her head enthusiastically, “I love it, I really love it!” She insisted that he not be sad, because she loved the bracelet cuff he gave. His lips twitched into a warm smile.

“Are you just propose me? In halte bus?” She confused as she gingerly rubbed her wrist. Ten laughed at those words but didn't reply. Dahyun can’t workout what it means, but it might imply everything. Dahyun swiftly slapped a hand over , and laughed awkwardly at her foolishness, what does she expect? She was only 18 after all, and Ten was only 20. Why would Ten marry her at such young age at the first place? And he wasn’t her boyfriend either.

Ten was rather amused as he saw Dahyun looked quite embarrassed, yet flattered.

“Ah, cute!” Ten noted casually.

Dahyun stiffened, throw a sidelong glance at him and meet his intent eyes, some emotion in their depths that made a shiver go through her body. She blushed. 

"I thought... Umm, just pretend you didn’t hear my words!"  Dahyun mumbled, hideously embarrassed.

“Ok...,” Ten agreed. Dahyun was still much struck by a curiosity, but was far too embarrassed by the entire situation to ask him, ‘Why did he give me an infinity bracelet cuff?’ Dahyun folded the tiny bag and placed it in her bag, she tucked the stray strands behind her ear. ‘Ok, maybe later, I will ask him.’

Dahyun clasped her hands on her lap and glanced at Ten. When he shifted, she swung her gaze away. Dahyun felt him moving his body closer to hers.

The bus finally arrived. Ten suddenly pulled her bag, and carried it over his shoulder.

"Eh?" She dazed. "Thank you," She muttered, her voice sounding slightly choked.

They hurried onto the bus, hand in hand. The bus driver smiled at them. They flashed T-money to pay. For their dissapointment, the bus was packed with so many people that they couldn't find a seat to even sit. They had no other choice to stand in the middle of a crowd. They turned towards the seats and walked down the narrow aisle.

On crowded bus, Dahyun found herself squished, much too squished to grab a hold of anything, and she directly facing Ten. The bus ride was bumpy and rocked the passengers back and forth, causing her to almost falling over towards Ten. Her heels tortured her even more. If Ten wasn't holding onto the bar above with one of his hands, and his free hand, the one that wasn't holding onto the bar, didn’t reach out and wrapped around her back to protect her, she would've hit the ground.

Dahyun shrieked in surprise when she came within inches of smacking noses with Ten, and being that close to him made her flush deeply, her breath was coming in hard bursts, and all of sudden her hands were sweaty. They stayed in that position for a while, awkwardly looking at each other, not knowing what to do.

The driver made a quick and sharp turn, their faces ended up close together and their lips touched.

‘Oh my God, our first kiss?’ was slightly agape. Her legs were like jelly. Dahyun doubted that she could have supported her weight at that moment, but Ten’s arm was still wrapped around her back holding her up. Dahyun too embarrassed to face him, avoided her gaze. Ten could see the thrill she had in her eyes. Dahyun looked around to see if anyone was watching, but luckily everyone was too busy on their phones or else to even bother. A shy smile crept up her face. Dahyun made her move, put her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his shoulder. Ten looked down at her, slightly stunned for a moment.

Ten tried to stay calm. His heart beat like a drum. He could feel it in his head and he could have sworn Dahyun could hear it, but even if she couldn't, she would feel it whipping against his flank. But who cares? Ten slowly put his hands behind, and pulling her closer to him into a warm embrace. Dahyun tightened her arms squeezing him. Ten was surprised with her attitude, but he just stayed still like a rock, no sound. Dahyun understood him, this wasn't something she expected or planned and she knew he wasn't sure about it either, so she was going to take the risk and do her best to convince him.

Somehow he felt she was allowing him to go on with her previous intent of seduction. Ten leaned in and brushed his lips as soft as a feather againts her nose. Dahyun whimpered in surprise, she nuzzled on his neck. The heat of the moment was intensifying little by little and their breathing increased. A storm of feelings exploded so strong and heavy their hearts, that they were about to be blown away.

Seconds later there was only silent. Dahyun was getting more and more comfortable, and her mind began to form train of thoughts, she got lost.

‘I felt him mine, finally mine. There was love inside him just like I had for him, he loved me back, I was sure he loved me.’

 

 Tiffany Infinity bracelet cuff ^^

======================================================================================

 

======================================================================================

Ok, this is just a simple story, nothing's unique. And, I realized, this is poorly written. But, I just really wanted to write TenHyun fic, cuz I love them TuT

*I'll be posting the next chapter after I finished editing it. 

I'm sorry if I have made a grammatical error or wrong spelling.

-Airin-

cutie TenHyun in school uniform ^3^ (not really but it looked like a uniform~)