Beyond The Boundary

WHITE CHRISTMAS

“I miss you...,”

Dahyun’s lips came to meet Ten, and he lost himself in the warm embrace of the only girl he had ever really loved. Ten pushed his tongue into her. He felt Dahyun respond to his efforts. The kisses increasingly hard as their passion mounted, her lungs started to burn but she dare not pull away from him. Dahyun opened her eyes to find his eyes black with desire and felt his hand slip under her dress. His hand quickly found her skin and his clever fingers caressed her hips as they continued to kiss heatedly. Ten was suddenly feeling much more in control, like every emotion in him had been put on hold.

“Babe, we must stop this. Anyone could walk in?” Ten breathlessly said, he found himself becoming increasingly aroused and Dahyun can feel it. Dahyun undid her braid, and let Ten’s fingers slowly brushed her long hair, her loose hair flows.

“Is that what you really want? You certainly feel excited right now,” Dahyun teased and grinded her hips against his. Ten tilted his head back as deep sigh escaped his lips. Dahyun was quite good at seduction, she learned. Dahyun felt Ten’s hands sliding down her legs, fingers dancing along her thighs, moving around the curve to caress and squeeze her bottom.

Ten felt her tongue trailing up his jaw line, then pressing intently for entrance to his mouth. Their hearts were pounding in their chest. Emotions was pulsating in them, they could feel the adrenaline rushing all over body, building inside till they felt like they were going to explode. Just when they felt like they could not stand another second without losing their sanity, they need to come up for air, panted for breath.

Ten felt his face burning. "Dahyunnie," he stammered. "Are you sure? I mean, is this what you want too?" he asked as he scrutinized her face. Another thought struck him. "What if they come back and find out." He whispered, as if they could stop now. He tucked her strand of hair behind her ear.

“They won’t!” Dahyun glomped him. Muffling his words with , passionately kissed him, and quickly pulled away. Still sitting comfortably on his laps, she looked at their surroundings. Speaking of her beloved, Ten seemed to have a very strange expression on his face.

“Yeah, I know, we can’t here.” Then she rose up, pulled his hand, guiding Ten. He chuckled, gave her a strong hug before turning to pick up Dahyun and kiss her.

“Uh… bed... my... bedroom…” Each kiss and nibble marked by a sigh that made it difficult for her to speak. They fumbled along to the bedroom, occasionally with Ten bumping a wall or a doorway as he continued to kiss Dahyun wrapped around him. Over to the bed and reaching the edge of the mattress. Ten placed her on the mattress so that she was bent over the bed as she laughed. Leaning over her body, Ten continued to kiss her and wrapped his arms around her so that he could squeeze and fondle her through the clothes.

“Oppa, I’ve missed you, a week is far too long to be without you. Have you missed me?” Dahyun was trembling from the excitement. She could feel every nerve of his body spasm to the limit, feel his sharpened and ready to attack. Ten was panting in ragged gasps.

“So ing much!” He whispered, leaned closer with a heated expression, kissed her lips with all the passion he had been holding in the last week.

“You know, I’d dreamt of you all days, and now you’re here with me, and I can feel how much you’ve missed me.” She sighed into his mouth and relaxed, feeling a rising of feelings in her body as his lips caressed hers.

“Lost of physical touch tortured me every long hour, throughout eternity I would mourn it's lost. How impossible it wasn’t to kiss you as you so tantalisingly walked in front of me,” He reached down to gently squeeze her thigh, “And how desperately I wanted to touch you.” Ten rolled over, his head landing on the pillow, now Dahyun was on top. Ten’s hand ended slithering up her thigh, and his other went behind her back pulling her down atop him, and they continued to kiss as his hardness against her stomach.

Dahyun’s face hovered above him, a slight smirk appearing upon her lips. Her head bowed down to his. Ten prepared for another kiss but instead of feeling her lips against his, he felt the hot wet tip of her tongue languorously running over the contours of his lips. Ten felt her breath against his mouth, the silky dampness of her tongue caressing on and on. When her tongue stopped at one corner of his mouth, she touched it with a tender kiss.

Moving lower, she folded and pulled his t-shirt up and showed her admiration by slowly outlining his body with kisses like the flight of butterflies, her kisses were barely felt upon the skin were it not for the warmth that radiated ephemerally to his skin. From his chest to the countours of his abdominal muscles, the flight of her barely imperceptible kisses continued.

A low growl rumbled in his throat as Ten felt her tongue trace his skin. She tasted the salty tang as her lips made a sweeping contact across his skin. Goddamnit, she was good at this! What had started out as a plan to control her had backfired, as he was slowly becoming putty.

Hearing that sound coming from him, Dahyun decided to do something different by giving him a small love bite near his navel, her teeth making an angry welt in his abdomen before soothing away the slight pain with her tongue. He closed his eyes, gritting his teeth to keep from making any more sound as she slithered back up to his face, with the same impish smile.

“How easily you are tempted, oppa?”

“Only by you~” replied Ten, breathless.

"Did you like that?" she wanted to know, tracing a pattern with her index finger on his chest. Only the sound of his heavy breathing filled the air. Hell, it was definitely overwhelming and he enjoyed every second of it.

“I thought I might be consumed by it.” He hissed with a quick switch of positions, gently pushing her to lie down. Once she was lying down, he trailed hot kisses to her neck, as his hands began squeezing and rubbing his way down her body. The temperature in the room went up.

Dahyun had been stopped from saying the word. Suddenly, Ten pulled away, he was staring down at her with narrowed eyes, trying to assess the situation, but nothing in his mind was spoken on the surface.

“Are you alright, babe?”

“Please..., please make me yours..." Her voice thrilled every nerve of his, spoken shakily made him realize that she was both needy and afraid.

"Are you sure? Right now?”

“You told me, everything will go wrong. So just let’s do it. Anytime is the right time...” She was beneath him, whimpered.

“I might hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." Carefully using soothing words.

Sure, they made out. But hell, they were doing that almost less than an hour after their first kiss. Even though, there have even been moments where the thought of had crossed on his mind. What would it be like? After all, Dahyun was a , and she knew that Ten knew of it. But was she ready?

Under his intense stare, she blushed and looked away. “Please..,” She pleaded.

“Don’t tempt me! The evidence of my pleasure is more difficult to hide than yours. Before I lose all sense of reason, I can wait.” He covered her face with kisses. Before returning to her lips, Dahyun held up a warning hand as Ten drifted closer,

"You are such a coward. Your thoughts were so unoccupied." She said scornfully as she slowly sat up, looking for something more interesting to do.

"You must excuse me." Ten deflated a little and leaned in close, slightly annoyed when Dahyun leaned backwards to avoid him. "Hei, no more sulking, today at least." He hissed out.

“I won’t excuse you!” Dahyun responded, her eyes going to him curiously. He had a a already, he refused to admit it. That was sort of flattering, she suspected it was because she looked innocent and he didn't want any trouble.

Dahyun reached around his neck and pulled him down to press his lips against her own. Then her hands slided down, in his shirt, trying to push it off. When the shirt caught in the crook of his elbows. Dahyun ran her hands up, pulling his black t-shirt slowly up his body and over his head, nonchalantly tossed it. There was the briefest moment of warm breath on his skin, and then her soft lips were touching his bare shoulder, trailing kisses along his neck, nuzzling his earlobe and earpieces. He shivered; a trail of awareness that weaved its way down his back then up again.

“Dahyunnie,” He panted, “Stop teasing me.”

“Why? I’m having fun.” She said, holding his hands by his sides. No other had he let dominate himself in such a manner. Only her.

She hovered over Ten, acting as if she were going to kiss him, but instead passed his lips in favor of his neck and collarbone. Ten hissed as her teeth nipped his skin before soothing it with her kiss. Her kiss traced every definition in his chest and abdomen before coming to the waist of his black jeans.

Ten’s eyes widened when he felt Dahyun undo the button of his jeans, and pulling the zipper down, hurriedly pulled off his jeans and completely threw them off to join the clothes strewn on the wooden floor. After his jeans came undone, he was finally before her, except for the barrier of his cotton briefs. The contrast of the dark fabric against his skin was even more of a turn-on. And his arousal was full on as far as she could tell. Dahyun’s eyes eagerly soaked up the sight in front of her, tried to refrain herself from touching it. Ten quirked a questioning eyebrow, as if to say ‘Now what?’

He was so much into his concentration that he didn't notice Dahyun's hand move and then run one curious finger upon the ridge. He in his breath sharply as her touch continued to torture him.

“Damnit!” Ten moaned when her finger found him. He shook his head, grabbed her hand away from him. “No. Not yet.”

However, his action proved to be his undoing as Dahyun pushed more of her courage and molded her fingers on his. She hooked her fingers on the waistband of his briefs, her hands shaking with both anticipation and fear as she slowly pulled his briefs down, gradually exposing his hardened to the cold air.

“You! Aish. Stubborn!” He squirmed, still he didn't give in. The sound practically a hiss as he grabbed her hands in a death grip.

"Stop," he commanded. Dahyun stared up at him with those eyes that taunted him, she found out that his gaze seemed to stray due to embarrassment. She looked innocent, but damn her actions were pretty much the exact opposite. It was like she knew what she was doing.

Dahyun chuckled as she pushed her hands against his chest, bracing as she rose up and looked between her legs awkwardly. Her heart beginning to thunder in her chest. Sitting closer she positioned his at her entrance and then slowly sat down on him. Bracing her hands on his shoulders, she moved urgently back and forth, and when he groaned, she covered his mouth with hers to quieten him.

Dahyun rested her hands on his shoulders and slowly rocked her hips in rhythm. She closed her eyes, and lost in the sensations she was creating. She was still convinced all this moments were a dream and she wanted to savor every second. Rewinding every moment in her mind over and over again just to make sure that she hadn’t missed out a single detail of what she could remember and that what she felt was indeed real and true. As she subconsciously pushed her feelings down inside, she opened her eyes.

“You must be rather tired,” Ten remarked, sat up straighter and pulled Dahyun closer by her hips so they could kiss with ease. And gently flipped them over. He tucked her skirts of her mini dress, revealing her thong he never deemed she would wear. It made his throat go dry as his heart beat madly in her chest. Ten began to slowly caress the inside of her thighs shakily, his hands slowly getting higher until his right cupped her and he felt the heat there. At that moment he decided to slide up his arousal to that junction and press. The shock sent something through her, which made her involuntarily buck. Her reaction made him stop.

“Now, who’s being a tease?”

From the way he was smirking up at her, Dahyun mentally slapped himself. Well, there was something about having the man you’ve been in love with act so differently, that it became such a turn on. Ten was still anxious and nervous about the whole idea. But slowly, he began to take a lead, the same with their first kiss. His touch felt like it created time, but also stopped it. His hands slid down her legs to her knees, he griped them and pushed his own, while making slow motions. This tough, this was just too much. Dahyun was convinced, she had out of her mind.

Actually, all of her through processes went on high alert. was fine, but this was it. He was right at the gate and ready to go. Despite there were still the thin fabrics. Dahyun watched him bring his face to hers. His eyes were the warmest they have ever been. And he smiled down at her, and she could have cried in joy. Dahyun praised his features, his reckless smile, and his killer set of bedroom eyes in her mind.

“We can’t be long.” She sighed,  looking up at him, her eyes fiercely desperate.

“I know, we shall be very quick and very thorough.” He replied as he moved his hips against her. Dahyun’s hands went still in his arms and Ten heard her muffled cry against his ear. Each movement was punctuated by a breathy moan as Ten clenched the iron bars of the headboard. Ten gazed at her underneath him, taking in the way her hair was scattered across the pillow, and how her eyes glowed with passion. Hearing her pleaded for more, Ten eagerly complied.

Dahyun could feel the warmth within her body growing, she put her arms around him and brought him to closer to her. Ten placed the lightest of kisses on her lips. After a few moments, her tensing body and hard breathing told him that she was close and to push her over the edge. She had bite her lower lip to stop herself crying out in her pleasure. Dear God, it wasn't as if she was complaining but this was nearly too much for her. Her breath came out in heavy pants, her chest heaving in the effort to get air back into her lungs.

He moved faster and faster until her body stiffened and shuddered, and then as her breathing slowed slightly, he bucked sharply against her to bring her to completion again. Dahyun could not help but cry out at the unexpected motions. She deep sighed at him, the sound caressed his senses. Ten quietened her with a deep kiss.

A non-too-gentle in a particular area sent electricty shooting up Dahyun’s spine. Ten buried his head into the nook of her neck and shoulder, finding solace in and breathing against her soft skin.

“Help me...,” He sighed. Dahyun gripped his shoulder, the fulfillment of the request that she willingly obliged. Ten had released his hand and is now using both to support his weight on either side of Dahyun's head. Dahyun felt the change in pace and force.

The bed was starting to squeak and the headboard started banging on the wall. Dahyun can hear the ragged breathing of him, passionate and determined. He clawed on the cotton sheets and tried to grab on to them as firmly as he can. Finding it impossible to do so. Soon enough, Dahyun was pushing up in order meet up with his move. Ten leaned down to kiss her. Faster and faster they moved together. Desperate to finish before they were disturbed.

As another forceful shove sent shivers running all through his body. He arched his back at the sensation.

“Argh Dahyun, if only I could be inside of your right now!” He hissed in frustration, and then he let himself go coming hard after a week’s frustration. His muscles contracted and tightened. And then collapsed on top of her, a boneless mass as he heaved in a shuddering breath. His body sagged into her, heavy and wasted. Ten nudged him out of postcoital bliss, then lifted himself off, his body shift lazily beside her.

Dahyun’s arms came up around him to cradle his head on her chest as if letting him listen to the pounding of her heart. His own heart was still racing, but this time, he felt certain elation as he raised his head up to look at her, tracing her eyebrow with his fingers before trailing them to her cheek and down to her jaw.

"Dahyun...," he whispered, Dahyun looked at him.

"I'm sorry..., am I hurting you?" Ten reached out his arms and drew her down next him. A line of sweat was beaded on his forehead, plastering his hair.

"No, you didn't hurt me...” She reassured as she wiped his sweat with her fingers. Caressed the soft strands, brushed away the tousled fringe with her fingertips, and placed a tender kiss on his forehead.

The room felt very warm indeed.

Dahyun snuggled herself onto Ten, using his arm as her pillow, her legs loosely entwine with his, as her hands sifted through his face. Ten gazed at her eyes.

“You are so beautiful, baby.” He said softly with a pleasant smiling countenance. Dahyun's eyes twinkled, kissing him lightly before moving to pull herself out of him.

"I knew I could get your smile again!" She said and smiled in return.

Ten's gaze softened, and he said,  “Thanks, sunshine." He planted a kiss on the tip of her nose, then his arm tightened around her as she slowly began drifting into sleep, her eyelids drooping heavily.

“Happy birthday, Kim Dahyun.” A quiet sound of his voice lingered in the air. It wasn't long before Dahyun slipped into a heavy doze, a tiny smile curling her lips.

“You are so late.” Her sleepy voice, Dahyun was already halfway to sleep.

“Hei, don’t sleep, sleepy head." His whisper sounded loud in the otherwise silent room, he pinched her cheek lightly.

“Stop that!” Dahyun hissed, whipped her head and looked at him stonily. Ten laughed quietly and smiled at her, Dahyun found herself smiling back.

“She said you started drinking alcohol way before your coming of age.” Ten said, Dahyun’s eyes widened and she froze. Ten pressed his forehead against hers.

"Please stop. Can you?" He demanded, his warm breath caressing her lips.

Dahyun hummed. “I’m sor_” The words were heartfelt, because almost before she was finished speaking, Ten pressed those last few millimeters closer and coaxed her into a gentle kiss.

“She said you started smoking cigarettes. Please stop, can you?”

“If you want me to, I will,” Ten leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers again. Her lips immediately softened underneath his as he kissed her slowly, enjoying the petal softness of Dahyun's lips far too much to stop so soon. It was only when the thought assaulted his mind that Ten backed off. Dahyun was left flushed, staring at him. Her eyes stayed fixed on him. Finally, he asked.

“Is soju good?”

Dahyun couldn’t help the small laugh escaped her lips, Ten pouted.

“I love your Thai bobba iced tea more!”

“I will personally make for you everyday.”

Swallowing the butterflies danced in her stomach, Dahyun smiled into Ten's shoulder as he felt her hand rest on his waist and her leg wrap around his hip.

“Doing thing tomorrow?” He asked.

Dahyun looked up, excitement flickered in her face, “Umm, nope.”

“Wanna go to a movie?”

“Depends on my schedule.”

Ten laughed at that, “What’s on your schedule?”

“Eating your kimchijeon, eating my birthday cake~”

Dahyun let out a little groan as Ten untangled himself from her. He sat up, leaned down to snatch some tissues from the low shelf to wipe up the mess, he turned to Dahyun with a wry grin and gave her some. Dahyun sat, staring dumb-struck at him. Ten began to squirm uncomfortably and clear his throat, finally speaking up.

"Umm, you're kinda staring at me." He said as he grabbed his jeans on the floor. When that got no response other than Dahyun's gaze briefly flicking to his eyes, then back to his groin, Ten tried again. "Stop, you're creeping me out!" A mortified squeal accompanied Dahyun scrambling away, mumbling apologies while her cheeks mottled with color. Ten stood and straightened his jeans,

“Where are you going?” Dahyun inquired as Ten pulled on his jeans.

“To get your kimchijeon,” He paused. “So, you schedule free, tomorrow.” He wore his black t-shirt, grinned and winked at her.

Dahyun rubbed her stomach as it growled insistently, she had no idea where lunch was being held. She smiled and bit her tongue.

“Poor baby, you must be hungry.” Ten reached out, ruffling her hair.

“Oppa, kiss?” She said as she lent forward so Ten could kiss her already puckered lips. Ten laughed, then he bent down, gentle kissing her on the lips.

“WHAT THE HELL HAD YOU GUYS JUST BEEN DOING???!!!”

A voice stormed out, sensed a deep shock. The shout was ringing out in the bedroom. Dahyun’s heart sank deeply, eyes widening in panic. Ten instinctively cowered down, unconsciously shielding the terrified Dahyun.

They froze like a statue.

BUSTED!

======================================================================================

 

======================================================================================

***Sorry. I feel so awkward, but, I’ve warned you guys beforehand :D

I tried to make it sound fluffy, but I think I failed miserably.

Again, please bear with my typographical and grammatical errors. Another thing to be wary of, I’m not good in describing make out scenes, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re as confused as I am.

Once again, thanks guys for upvoting, subscribing, commenting, reading and making me update. As always, do comment!

-Love, Airin-