Happy lunchie, Dahyunnie!

WHITE CHRISTMAS

It was like any other day of school, and Dahyun always tored between love-hate being there, she struggled on some of her classes but aced most of them. Science class had come and gone, and the bell of lunch break finally rung, which Dahyun and her friends would go their own ways. Dahyun grabbed her cellphone and lunchbox, double checking she had everything, then headed down to the gymnasium with her friends. The sun shining through leaves and trees overhead, their footsteps were light. It was like a habbit that they would all rather chill in there, have to sit on tribune, lunch and talk instead of in cafetaria.

Dahyun sat down, panting slightly. She narrowed her eyes at her friends.

“Where’s Sana?” She asked, as Jihyo peered into the pocket mirror and put on some lip gloss. She looked up to face Dahyun.

“She went to Mr. Choi’s office,” She answered. Mr. Choi is their psychology subject teacher. Jihyo folded her arms. “He kept on giving her a D's and making weird excuses like 'your essay not enough research' or 'your essay didn't follow instructions properly.' If I was Sana, I would have slammed his head against the wall until his brains were sprawled all over!!” Jihyo explained disgutedly, Jihyo hated him with passion. Dahyun stracthed his chin.

“I knew, he was being unreasonable, but Sana still seemed determined to get a decent grade in that class was just baffled me. She should drop that class, to be honest!” Dahyun said as she started her lunch. Jihyo agreed.

“He assigned students an outrageous assignment!” Chaeyoung growled as she snatched a sandwich from Jihyo. Jihyo glared rather annoyed by that point, her big eyes were wide and maddened, and then she gave Chaeyoung’s shoulder a light punch, much to Chaeyoung’s dismay. Chaeyoung jerked it away.

“And, psychology class doesn't require books. It was more to do with essays about topics he gave to us, and a lot of grading depended on how he liked the essays. He’s abusing his authority. I will never forget when he posted a nasty status on facebook that he wanted to touch my ie, even roughly hurting me in the process, and wanted to me senseless while other students watching. Argh, he doesn’t even deserve to breathe the air he exhales, much less talk in his presence, he’s such a scum!” Jihyo added in hastily. Chaeyoung snorted.

“That scandal was a lit. But, headmaster said his account got hacked though~”

“BASIC! No wonder he clung to our headmaster for protection, since no one could go againts him and he can’t protect himself. Karma does exist, we’ll see!”

“Ahhh, that’s so ridiculous,” Dahyun said softly, slumping back down in her seat. She was lost in the conversation, she was having with herself, not paying attention to what her friends were talking. Too overwhelmed to care.

“Everyone in the whole school seemed ridiculous as hell! That’s why my beloved Johnny had ditched school at the end of the year and took off to Chicago.” Jihyo said. Chaeyoung arched an eyebrow, gave her a disbelieving look.

“You guys are exception!” Jihyo grinned. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

“But, it seemed college was full of even bigger ridiculous idiots than high school. I can’t tolerate such idiocy!” Jihyo sighed, and shook her head.

“I know right, Taeyong oppa never attended any college, and my parents wanted me to date a guy who attented college, they were very judgemental. I will never attend college instead~”. Chaeyoung said and straightened up in her seat. She had to fight to keep down her lunch.

“I just want to attend Yonsei University, program communication and arts as soon as possible!” Dahyun said, smiled at herself then let out a small yawn.

“I thought you were going to attend the same college as Yoohyun unnie?” Jihyo asked. Dahyun shook her head as reached into her pocket because her phone had began to ring, a ring tone that signaled that she had received a text message. She put her sandwich down for a moment and looked at her phone, she saw it was from Ten. Dahyun smiled as she took a sip of her drink, looking down shyly. ‘What a coincidence, as soon as I thought of you~’

“What’s going on?” Jihyo asked, eyes fixed on Dahyun’s face.

“Yoohyun unnie texts me...,” Dahyun muttered under her breathe.

From          : Fox oppa

Message     : Happy lunchie, Dahyunnie! Kraze burger sounds good. Will u come w/ me? at 6, after school? ;)

Dahyun remembered when she was having first date with Ten at Le Alaska Bakery, two months ago. She remembered when on her way, she was nearly knocked over by a stranger who was obviously having personal problems. Dahyun giggled at her thoughts. And their another date, date after date. Time passed without herself noticing. Her crush on Ten had become stronger, it was about his personality, his gentleness, his everything and the way he cared for her. Ten was a whole story, as far as chemistry went, he was almost as reckless and carefree as she herself was, they enjoyed the same music, food, fashion, movie, hobby, pranks, almost everything. She didn't even believe they would have a lot in common. They hung around together more often than she ever did with Jihyo, Chaeyoung or Sana, and Dahyun never minded his company. The two of them had never gotten into any serious arguments, nor had they ever done anything to hurt the other, he always nice to her. She knew, it might be wrong but he seemed to care about her – a lot- and appreciate her and he might have some feelings for her, she wasn’t very sure, but he may have been in love with her at one point. There was a lot of passion, tension, and chemistry that happened between them, the short time that they did have together was rather eventful. Dahyun’s eyes lit up with hope.

Dahyun smiled at her phone as she typed a reply, she looked amused, her finger quickly the music, letting the soft tunes of the music soothe. She played Jay Park-Solo, and bobbed her head gently to the music. Her heartbeat picked up it's pace and she couldn't stop the blush on her cheeks. Dahyun turned his eyes back to her friends, who was looking extremely suspicious at her sudden shyness, she began nervous, and trying to lean back. Dahyun sighed and rubbed a hand over her silly face. Jihyo and Chaeyoung gave a confused look at her action.

“Heyyy, THAT’S NOT FROM YOOHYUN UNNIE?!!” Jihyo yelled as she snuggled up to Dahyun, which made her slightly uncomfortable. Dahyun shook her head but her cheeks turning red. Chaeyoung’s face lit up, she put an arm around Dahyun.

“You look so happy nowadays. Are you falling in love or something? Your face, it’s pretty obvious, you know.” Chaeyoung said. Dahyun looked at her before deciding that shrugging was her best option, she raised the volume of her music. Dahyun and Ten have promised their secret never to be told, however their secret was discovered by Sana.  Her thoughts still swam around Ten.

 “I think we should set Dahyun up on a blind date.” Jihyo suggested, gaining Dahyun’s attention. This idea was greeted rather enthusiastically by Chaeyoung.

“Yeah that’s such a great idea, maybe it’ll go as well as the last one.” Chaeyoung stated with great sarcasm. Chaeyoung met Jihyo’s eyes and they laughed.

“That one wasn’t my fault. How the hell was I supposed to know he was gay?” Dahyun defended herself as she turned off the music. Chaeyoung and Jihyo giggled.

“Ok, forget about blind date. How about Jaehyun-sunbae?” Jihyo said, he gave Dahyun a teasing grin. Dahyun glanced up at her.

“Come on, he was only the most gorgeous guy in our school!” Hissed Jihyo. Jaehyun was their senior, the star of the school’s basketball team. He was kind and handsome, athletic but also good at academics. He was the kind of guy you would dearly love to hate, but you couldn’t, because he was so kind and generous to just about everyone.

“Yes, he’s sweet, and he was single! Everything all in one package!” Chaeyoung gushed. Dahyun perked an eyebrow at that.

“Really? Why did he break up with Tzuyu, they looked perfect together??!!” Dahyun confused. Tzuyu was one of the most beautiful girl at school, she had a vibe of grace and elegance about her, even it sounded pretty cliched. She was her junior, and seemed like a nice girl. Nobody could resist her charms.  

“You can’t just go changing topics like that, Dahyun! Everyone has already known, they broke up because he had gone off to college after graduation, unlike me and Johnny oppa, their long distance relationship just couldn’t work. How about Seokbin!”  Jihyo roared, impatiently.

Dahyun’s eyes widened in a horrifying manner. But, Dahyun never once blamed her friends for it either. As Dahyun reached her late teen, she had realized that she was missing something from her life, she saw her friends had boyfriend and she wanted it too. She wanted someone she could share her time with, she wanted a romance, but she didn’t know why he never gave the opposite gender a second glance. She began losing hope in romance, thought romance wasn’t exist until Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, a twenty years old guy from Thailand, came to her life.

‘No one can’t make me happy like he can. I love him, I chose him. But, how can I be happy when he’s not mine?’ Suddenly Dahyun was assaulted by the thoughts. Chaeyoung and Jihyo’s face full of curiosity.

“Ahhh, that peasant. I’m not interested!” stated Dahyun. “Anyways, I don’t want to date anyone in here.” She mumbled as she turned back to her friends who was staring at her with a zoned out look on their faces.

“Ok, suit yourself!” Chaeyoung gave up, she almost felt pity for her.

“I’ve never seen a guy stick around you, you couldn’t be more than friends with them. I don’t know why you guys didn’t hit off.” Jihyo spoke, thoughtfully. Both of them looked at Dahyun in disbelief. “Are you secretly a lesbian?” Jihyo frowned.

Dahyun cracked a grin at them, “Whatever, I’m not going to have another conversation on why I’m still single. I just don’t have that much time.” Dahyun laughed. Jihyo looked at her hesitantly and sighed.

“Ok, we all do know that you are way frikin weirder than we are, but you better not turn into one of those depressing woman who are only depressed because their alone. Justin Bieber said, love yourself~” Jihyo said. The whole burst out into a fit of laughter. Even Dahyun couldn’t resist. Jihyo was always the blunt one.

“It’s true!” Chaeyoung added, with a grin. Dahyun just plastered on a smile.

The girls heard footsteps approaching and they turned their head to see Sana almost stumbled along the tribune towards them. Sana came in late, and they saw her panting as she ran up to the usual seat. She came with a gloomy look on her face, her eyes were looking down to them like they were a traffic light.

“It seems like you’ve had a bit of rough day, Sana dear. Don’t worry, we are here!” Sana smiled, sat down between Jihyo and Dahyun, hugged Jihyo and thanked her.

“I suppose there are some things that need clearing up, but he explained to me that I should try and stay in his class for the rest of the semester, and if I can’t raise myself to a C, I should drop the class_” She paused and gave them a forced smile. “But just thought to let you guys know, I wouldn't be coming to his class anymore.” Sana said as she breathed deeply. They began clapping.

“Of course, how had you been so stupid!” Jihyo shook her head.

“Uh-huh, and then?” Dahyun prompted her to continue. At the tone that their friends were using had triggered a few hormones from Sana as she began to tear up. Dahyun sighed, grabbed and pulled Sana close to her, hugging. Sana stopped crying and hugged Dahyun back.

“Why are you crying?” Chaeyoung was rather shocked. Jihyo shut her up.

“I knew since class started it’s only been a two months, but I felt that I was slapped in the face with two big bricks coming from opposite directions! He’s so cruel, I can’t tolerate, I have to get going. He hates me!” Sana reached into her purse for a tissue, and started to wipe down her tears.

Jihyo placed a hand on Sana’s shoulder, “Well, I know you are interested in psychology because your Yuta senpai but it wasn't an important subject. Just leave Mr. Choi alone, let’s hope he dies. Eat your lunch! Don’t waste your precious tears!”

“Oh yeahh!” Sana sat up, blushed furiously. “I called Yuta senpai earlier, he said ‘it’s okay, Sana-chan’!” She squaked, her hands clenched together in her lap. Jihyo and Chaeyoung didn’t give a , and aimed a phone’s camera and took a selfie, they adjusted their pose and snapped. Dahyun gazed at Sana who was now blowing her nose. With a worried look she obeyed, wondering. Sana suddenly smiled happily, ‘She’s so frikin bipolar.’ Sana leaned down to Dahyun’s ear.

“Tonight, mission tenhyun again?” Sana whispered. At first Dahyun was shocked by the outburst, but she replaced her shock with a grin. They have been through this before. Mission tenhyun whenever Dahyun go on a date with Ten. The reasons for choosing Sana on this sacred mission were because she was the only person who knew Dahyun and Ten relationship, and it was no secret between them and Sana kept the secret from the rest of the world including, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, even her Yuta-senpai. Even though Sana was innocent and a little naive, and Dahyun usually had to trick her into doing scary things. But, no matter how many bad things Dahyun did, or how many mean things she said, Sana always had her back and was there for Dahyun when she needed. She had the patience, the heart, and the loyalty to deal with all three of them. They respected her for that. And Sana was entertaining company nonetheless which kept them close.

“What do you guys plan on doing?” Sana asked with mouthful of food. Dahyun smiled brightly. Thoughts and plans swirling through her head, causing a wide grin to spread across her face.

“Whatever it is that he wants us to do!” Dahyun answered as she turned to Sana, her eyes shining. “Whatever it is that would make me the most happy.”

======================================================================================

 

======================================================================================

** Sana is 96liner, Jihyo is 97liner, and Chaeyoung is 99liner. But lets pretend they are the same age as Dahyun (98liner) ^^

* Birds of a feather flock together...

This part supposed to describe  Dahyun's character personality. Well, she's just like you and me ^^

When you're falling in love, you become that person that you always secretly hated. 

-Airin-

They are so gay lmao >__<

I love TenHyun >__<