The Rooftop

WHITE CHRISTMAS

“GOTCHA!!”

Dahyun was immensely surprised then immediately wary as Ten pulled back. Frustration was all over Dahyun’s face and her heart wanted to collapse. Ten laughed in amusement, his joke went too far, his actions were merely to annoy her. Dahyun leapt up and backed off quickly, her face flushed going red from embarrassment. After composing herself, well as much as the situation would allow her, she looked up to face him,

“What are you up to?!” Dahyun hissed out.

“Ah, cute~” He mumbled as he smiled apologetically.

“What the heck are you smiling about? What the hell do you think is so funny? Huh? You think that was funny?!” She asked, emphasizing her words by prodding her index finger on Ten’s chest, hard enough to make him stumble backwards. Ten tried to bite her finger. Dahyun gritted her teeth as she tried to kick his . But Ten was able to escape, trying desperately to hold his laughter in. Ten was not, in the least, affected with her actions as he was still laughing.

“Just shut up, or I will kick you to Antarctica!!”

Ten breathed in deeply, trying to keep the laughter inside of him. He was not, in the slightest, perturbed by the empty threat coming from her. However, he finally subdued his laughter and cleared his throat.

“Why are you so cute, Dahyunnie?”

Dahyun glared fiercely, “Don’t call m_” she said as unexpectedly Ten pulled her closer at the hem of her clothes, gripped her arms, and sealed the words inside with a light kiss on her lips. This obviously surprised Dahyun, she reached up and touched her lips with her hands, stunned and unsure of what had happen. Obviously unaware of anything.

‘So, this is how it felt to be kissed? Does that even a kiss?’

Ten’s face leaning slightly into her ear,

“Don’t be angry at me,” he whispered. Dahyun felt herself shiver at the nearness of that voice next to her ear. Ten placed butterfly kisses on the earlobe, then moved on her cheek. It made her mind weak and her knees even weaker. She looked down and was surprised to find her body seemingly solid.

“Damn you!!” Was her roar before she buried her face in her hands and tried to not think anymore about what had happened. Ten could only laugh at the situation. Surely Dahyun was going mad now, but altogether she was so happy. She raised her head and looked at Ten. A tiny grin sneaked across his face as he knew that he delivered perfectly, he knew that Dahyun would be wanting more. Dahyun’s eyes stared blankly into his before fluttering.

“Hey, this wasn’t art appreciation class!” He spoke with a deadly calm that infuriated her, then left her as he spun around sharply and walked steadily to the swings.

“YOU, DEVIL OPPA!” She yelled out to him, hating the way her voice sounded, needy and damn near close to desperate. Ten turned back to her, a slight smile on his lips.

“Chill... We’ll work at it slowly, babe.” He said, a little laugh escaping.

“What do you mean by that?!” Dahyun frowned, her hands drawing question mark in the air. Ten chuckled and shrugged at the question.

“There’s nothing to be shy. If anything, I’m actually flattered that you feel that way towards me,” he said, laughter now freely escaping his lips.

“AARGHHH!!! Shut up! Shut up!” Dahyun yelled as she hurried to catch him.

They spent about half an hour playing around and splashing water at each other before Dahyun sank down on the long bench without a back, in exhaustion, looking up at the sky. ‘Where is the moon? It disappeared!’ Dahyun hardly noticed when Ten promptly collapsed and sat down next to her. Her mind on auto pilot that she was unaware of how much time had past.

The night was wet and the wind was bitingly cold, brought with it a vast, dark sky, with its usual gallery of stars and the moon missing. Visiting Ten’s apartment (rooftop) was not really part of her plan tonight. But, sure it was going to be a long night and her eyes will be open to witness everything that will happen until the first rays of the sun pierce the sky. Dahyun has told her sister, Yoonhyun, that she was going to sleepover at Sana’s place. She was a careless fool, she thought.

“I have a shirt you can wear,” he said. Dahyun turned to face him. The lamp lights reflected onto his face. He smiled at her, his eyes were glossed over and his smile was lazy, which indicated to her that he was completely tired.

“What do you mean?” Dahyun asked. Ten watched her intently.

“We’re wet,” he pointed out.

“You are.” Dahyun pushed his body off, and gave him a shove over the edge of the bench, sending him spilling into the puddle. Dahyun laughed as he came back to the surface, and shook his wet hair from his face.

“You did not just do that!”

“Oh, I think I did,” She doubled over in laughter.

He muttered, “Well, forget about a shirt. I don’t think I’m going to do anything nice for you, you don’t deserve it.” He pouted as he started ing his shirt.

Dahyun pretended to ignore him, though tightened when she caught herself staring at him. Ten grinned and peeled the shirt completely off, he still had a black sleeveless. His pants were barely hugging his hips as the wet fabric weighed them down.

“I will send you home after we change our clothes,” he said, then turned to look at her. Before she could realize what happened, Ten gently tossed his wet shirt to her face. Dahyun shrieked and looked at Ten, who was laughing helplessly. Dahyun decided to fight back and rubbed his shirt to his neck, Ten was laughing himself silly. Dahyun poked his neck, and he cried out as he grabbed her wrist.

"No tickling, please." He is so terribly ticklish.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked in disbelief. The playful tone in her voice caught him off guard.

“I’m not really ticklish though”, he responded.

"You aren't ticklish?" she asked in mock disbelief.

"Well, I've got one ticklish spot, but I won’t telling you."

"I bet I know where you're ticklish~" Was all she said.

He turned and eyed her warily then opened his mouth to speak, "Oh yeah, where might you bet?"

Dahyun smiled sweetly, and leaned over a little further to gently blow into his ear, It didn’t really startle him, and it certainly didn’t tickle, but it did bring him to immediate consciousness.

In the most innocent voice she could manage, she asked, "Was that it?"

Ten was quick to compose himself, and in just as normal voice, he replied,

"~that wasn't it. But stop, if I started I don't know If I could stop!" The last part was mumbled, and Dahyun pretended like she didn't hear him. She drew in a quick breath through , sending a cold breeze she had made into his neck. He just about came off, slumped back down on the bench.

Suddenly, Ten reached up and pulled her down with him, rolling them over, and ended up with her underneath him. He was warm, and she could feel his heart beat in time with hers. Dahyun felt Ten entwine their hands together. He held on to the hands like his life depended on it. Ten pinned her, his body pushing into hers that it might hurt her back. His strength surpassed her, and even so she didn’t want to fight it. There was something different about Ten. But first of all, she trusted him and second of all, she was not demanding. For a moment, they could not speak, just stared at each other, Dahyun’s shining eyes gazed deeply in his. His hand raised up, trailing his forefinger on Dahyun’s face, she said nothing, the feeling of his touch was exhilarating.

Ten sighed as he moved swiftly, his thighs were against hers, Dahyun saw the spark of agony in his eyes, and she froze startled at the feel of something hard poked her lower stomach. Her heart was doing crazy somersaults. She was growing uncomfortable under his gaze and the most uncompromising position she found herself in. She tried to hide her discomfort by blinked her eyes. When finally she could speak, all Dahyun could say was, “Can you get off me now?”

Ten refused to move away from her. A part of his brain screamed at him to do so, but another part of him was reveling, and his body was a damned traitor with the way it was reacting to her. The last of his logic dwindled into nothingness. Ten slowly lowered his head, his actions were slow, making each of his movements more defined. Dahyun’s breath quickened when his head moved towards her instead of away from her, unaware that her lips had parted slightly, feeling dizzy at the heat of their intermingling breaths, his lips mere millimeters away from hers. Dahyun didn't move and wasn't sure what to do. This was unbearably intense, because not gonna lie, she wanted to be kissed and to be touched by him, there was no way to resist. Anyways, why let this night go to waste then? She wanted it afterall and Ten seemed willing. Hell, if he wanted to do it to her so badly, why stop him? So, Dahyun surrendered herself and let him do whatever the hell he wanted. It was a weird feeling, Dahyun could believe for a while that he was hers.

Ten slided his arm under Dahyun’s neck and slowly lifted her head up. He looked deeper into her eyes, searching for a go signal, a sign that she needed this as well. Something that would help Ten justify his actions. Dahyun didn't know how to respond, so she ran her hand on his bare arm.

There was the briefest moment of his warm breath on her face, and then his soft lips were touching the tip of her nose, trailing kisses along her cheek, nuzzling her ear and her neck. Dahyun shivered, she found herself giving in to the incredible sensation, her eyes closing as she leaned back into the arm that held her. Then, Ten’s other hand encircled her waist, tugging her closer. Ten was no longer thinking. His body is moving on its own and no amount of control will stop it now. And even if it will, Ten had lost control ever since she tried to find his tickling spot. His lungs were starting to burn from the lack of oxygen but he didn't care. His chest rising and sinking with every strained breath he took. Dahyun too was breathing hard, not only from the lack of air but from the stimulation she received in doing it.

Dahyun gazed into his eyes, they seemed to twinkle with amusement at her inability to be strong enough to resist his charms, to defy the physical need roaring throughout her body. Ten leaned further down, Dahyun shut her eyes again to hide the sight of his slight lust and his lips descended on hers, about taking and tasting what she had to offer. Then, the texture of his smooth lips claimed hers as he placed a gentle kiss on Dahyun’s lips, his kisses was unhurried and purposeful. Ten rubbed himself against her as their kiss deepened. She gasped, her chest heaved, her breath was uneven as she tried to gather her composure.

Dahyun turned to look at Ten as best as she could, he wavered between lust and perplexity. Dahyun wanted to try to plead him but as opened Ten released his grip on her waist and grasped his hip and kissed her again. Dahyun felt an uncontrollable shiver flow through her body to lodge itself in her stomach, heat filled her and coiled throughout her body. She felt her breath taken away at the feel of Ten’s lips against hers, she pulled away just enough so that she could look upon his face, and what she saw was beautiful and desperate, and it was for her. Ten never looked like that, never.

“Ten oppa… Not here,” she whispered, willing him to understand. Ten paused a moment, his hands poised, hesitating. Ten looked right at her eyes. But then, Ten awared how close he was to her, there was a tingling moment of awareness when he realized that this was the closest they had been to each other for months. Ten could feel his body pressed down against her, he felt the heat in his body rise, his muscles tensing, even his ‘member’ grew hardened. Ten was gasping and trying like hell to not let his hormones win, he was about loosing his will to fight, and yet he felt horrible and aroused and desperate. He drew closer, his mind in turmoil, because yes part of him wanted her, more than anything else, he wanted her with every breath he took, every running vein in his body, every drop of blood pounding in his brain. He wanted her so much but he was scared of what he might do, what she would say if he did what he wanted so badly to do. His chest pounded hard as Dahyun gazed at him with obvious distress. It felt so wrong for him to be touching her like this, he should stop it now, not let it go any further.

Suddenly, Ten pulled his face away, rose up, sat awkwardly next to her, and remained silent.

“Oppa?” Dahyun was further shocked when his arm slided out from her. He wanted her, she could see it there. ‘But he was only playing, wasn't he?’ Any moment, Dahyun expected Ten to laugh and say it was all a joke, to make fun of how she had reacted. ‘Oh God, was I overwhelmed right then! This wasn't happening! It couldn't be!’ Dahyun would just die if he did that to her. Dahyun watched him, he turned and met her eyes. ‘Hell, like I would like to embarrass my self even more. Why the hell would I?’ she thought as she averted her gaze.

“I—I…,” Ten tried to say but failed. Dahyun knew what he was thinking and was more than willing to voice it out for her.

“Don’t speak. I know what you’re thinking. I don’t need your reasons. Please don’t tell me anything.” Dahyun said.

It was and yet, was not what she had secretly hoped for, but it would do.

======================================================================================

 

======================================================================================

*Hi, everyone. I think, this chapter is definitely much longer than the previous one. I stayed up all night and nearly died finishing this chapter, I had no idea the details of that intense scene I was going to show, but nah I was taking all my energy to write that. lmao.

Anyways, Ten and SMROOKIESinBKK were killing me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter~

-Airin-

** Dahyun on real men kinda saddened me, she dyed her hair black but she's so gorgeous as ever ^^

I got distracted by  #SMROOKIESSHOWinBKK