Nam Taehyun and His Plan

Beyond the Sea
Please log in to read the full chapter

I need to be fast. She won’t be here for long. Those scientists must have something on their sleeves. I need to kiss her before she’ll disappear with the mermaid. It’s now or never, Nam Taehyun. Besides, you saw it yourself she’s not into that merman. This is your chance, Nam Taehyun! Think of something, think! Taehyun thought to himself, walking back and forth in the reading room of the vault. He was thinking about slowly seducing her at first, but the thought had changed when he sent his little orb into the club with Jinna and Seungyoon on Sunday.

He learned that Jinna and Mino weren’t on the same page of the book when it comes to love, and he must take advantage of it while they’re not hot about each other. Days after, he overheard them at work when Jinna said to Seungyoon that she has to take turn with her brother to visit Mino’s sister every day because the caretaker or whatsoever told the mermaid that the scientists are planning to evacuate her into a lab by the end of May; Which gives him exactly a month and a week to try steal her power. He’s sure that she and her squad are planning to bail her out way before that.

A date after work, typical; what about stolen kiss? Girls dig stolen kisses. Let’s put that on the bucket list. Should I ask her out with me tomorrow at lunch? But what about Seungyoon? She always eats lunch with Seungyoon. I’ll find a way to keep him busy, but what? Taehyun was still busy thinking without noticing that Seungyoon shrunk himself and was hiding between the books, spying on him.

Taehyun gave up and decided to go out from the vault into his bedroom. Seungyoon stood still, pressing his wings against the wood and cover himself between books to make sure that none of the spark from his wings escaped to Taehyun’s sight. Taehyun walked past him as if there’s nothing there and closed the door. Seungyoon has to make sure that he’s already in his bedroom before flying out from the bookshelf and into the study. Like Taehyun’s bad habit, he left the book he was reading scattering on the floor. Seungyoon noticed the old green book Taehyun’s always keep in possession lately. He even left a bookmark on it. The book creaks as he flipped the pages straight into the bookmark.

His eyeballs turned grey as he read the paragraphs written on the old wrinkly paper. He read all the methods about transferring one’s power to another. From blood sacrifice to ion, and then stopped at the kissing method. He saw a note stuck on its page, it was written in Taehyun’s handwriting. Must win her heart immediately. And then another note was stuck next to it. Find any way to kiss her. Her brother might also work.

His pupil dilated, he must tell the fairies immediately. He took a roll of parchment, pressed it against the page and the sticky notes, chanted something in elven, and green letters started to appear on the blank piece of paper. He took the roll with him and dashed straight out from the vault. He changed into his normal clothes and ran towards the underground station, hoping that he’s not too late to catch the last train. The odd was in his favour because when he arrived, the train was stopping for the last time that day. He jumped right in and headed straight to Seocho.

“Jinwoo-hyung,” He said abruptly when the elder boy answered his phone. “Where a

Please log in to read the full chapter