feeling

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Sooyoung and yuri arrive at sooyoung apartment…sooyoung decide to take yuri to her apartment cause her apartment is just nearby…

 

Yuri is still mumbling something and sooyoung put yuri on her bed…

 

Sooyoung look at yuri and sooyoung need to change yuri clothes…That clothes is not comfortable to sleep with..

 

Sooyoung make yuri sit and try to take off her jacket…But then sooyoung realized something…Yuri is staring at her….her eyes staring at sooyoung and sooyoung stop whatever she doing…

 

“ yuri ah…Are you okay?” sooyoung ask yuri…why this kid suddenly open her eyes…??

 

“ sooyoung ah….” Yuri whisper and then sooyoung see tears in yuri eyes…

 

Yuri move closer to sooyoung and do something that beyond sooyoung imagination…Yuri kiss sooyoung lips…

 

Yuri closed her eyes but sooyoung eyes is wide open…she feel so surprise with yuri kiss….

 

Yuri let go off sooyoung lips…She rest her forehead on sooyoung forehead and still enjoying the sweet taste after a kiss…

 

What the hell just happen??

 

Yuri then look again at sooyoung eyes…She want to tell something to sooyoung but that words never got out from …

 

Without a warning yuri crash her lips once again on sooyoung…This time yuri doesn’t seem want to stop…Sooyoung doesn’t move at all at first but then she lost to yuri lips when yuri nibble her lower lips…that give sooyoung a new feeling…

 

She reply to that kiss and she doing something her mind say no…Yuri lips is magical to sooyoung at this moment and yuri slowly pull sooyoung body near her…Yuri wrap her hand around sooyoung waist….

 

Sooyoung feel yuri start to feel her skin and that when sooyoung think this need to stop…

 

“ yuri ah…We can’t…Do this…” sooyoung said helplessly when yuri is still kissing her…

 

Yuri keep kissing sooyoung…She tighten her hug on sooyoung waist…

 

“ yuri..stop…!!” sooyoung speak again…This time with a higher voice and sooyoung put both of her hand on yuri chest…Sooyoung push yuri chest away from her…

 

Yuri just look at sooyoung face…Sooyoung feel something when she look at yuri…Yuri is hurt with her words…

 

Why yuri feel hurt?? Sooyoung feel so confuse…That stare hurt sooyoung somehow…Why I feel like this??

 

“ we can’t do this…” sooyoung said in whisper but it’s enough for yuri to hear it…

 

Yuri tears fall on her cheek…Yuri look hurt…

 

“why?? Cause we are girls??” yuri said back to sooyoung…

 

Sooyoung froze with that question…why?? I don’t have the answer…but why I feel hurt too..

 

“yes..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter