leave

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

The twins get drunk again but this time it’s less cause taeyeon control both of them….yoona sleep at yuri apartment…

 

They both afraid to talk to their love one…

 

Taeyeon aware of that…they afraid that they get hurt…this relationship is not consider normal to some people and the twin is accidently being in love with the most religious member in their group….

 

Taeyeon want to give them time to really consider that they really in love with each other…she have her plan….

 

They maybe need a little push and maybe they will find their happiness….

 

Yoona is sleeping in the guest room at yuri apartment….she woke up when her phone ringing like crazy…she curse in her heart…who calling her this morning….

 

she answer without looking at the caller name….

 

“hello….” Yoona still stretching on her bed….

 

“you still sleeping?” taeyeon ask yoona…

 

Yoona yawn and then she open her eyes…

 

“dae unnie…why are you calling me?” yoona hate taeyeon now beacause she interrupted  her sleep…

 

“I thought you said last night you want to see tiffany before she leave with me?”

 

“yes…I said that…” yoona still blur…she sit on the bed…

 

“then why you still sleeping?…we leaving in 30 minutes….!!” Taeyeon scream at yoona ear….

 

Yoona eyes open wide and then she throw her phone…she run to yuri room…

 

She need to wake yuri cause they are late now….

 

Yoona shake yuri like crazy…

 

“unnie…get up….we are late…”

 

“leave me alone yoona…I’m sleepy” yuri still close her eyes…

 

“they are leaving in 30 minutes…let’s go…” yuri eyes also wide open now…she also rush to the bathroom and brush her teeth….yoona get back to her room and then wear her hoodie and change her pants…

 

She brushes her teeth like super speed….

 

They both look alike now with the hoodie and the jeans….people could really mistake them being a twin…

 

Yoona and yuri got into yoona mini cooper and yoona drive like crazy person…..yuri is terrified…

 

They arrive at the airport and they looking everywhere…they hope other people don’t recognize them or they be on the front page of newspaper tomorrow….

 

They not many people here at this moment cause it’s still consider dawn….

 

Yoona spot taeyeon and they run to taeyeon…

 

They tired like h**l  running….

 

“ you got 5 minutes…” taeyeon said to the twin…

 

Yoona move to tiffany…tiffany stand up when she see yoona…she smile at yoona but yoona didn’t return back the smile….

 

They get silent for a while…they enjoy each other present...they will be apart in 5 minutes…

 

“you are leaving me…” yoona eyes watery when that words escape …she hate that words so much…just thinking of it make yoona heart hurt…

 

“no…no…I need to go to figure out something and I don’t want to make mistake…I’m not ready to lose you  yoona…”

 

“but you are leaving me…” yoona tears finally touch her cheek…

 

Tiffany also crying looking at yoona like this…she so weak for this girl…she hate it…

 

“I want everything clear between us…please…don’t make it hard for me…” tiffany hate herself for making that choding cry now…

 

“I’m going to make it hard for you…I don’t want you to leave…I want you here…with me” yoona cry but she somehow feel angry…she want to control the situation but she can’t and that makes her frustrated…

 

“we are not sure with our feeling…I need to go and think about all this…this is serious yoona…” tiffany get frustrated too…

 

Yoona don’t want to let her go and that an enough reason for her to cancel this trip but she need to be firm with her decision now….

 

“I’m serious and I’m sure with my feeling…it’s all clear that night and I don’t want you to leave now….is it because of him?” yoona is not backing away…she afraid she will lose tiffany if she let her go….

 

“no..this is not about him…I just need to confirm our feeling” tiffany raise her voice…

 

“what confirmation you need more?…I hate myself every second I let him hurt you…” yoona eyes is red…she literally pouring everything she feel right now…

 

“how do you think I feel when you get together with seungi oppa? I’m hurting too…” tiffany burst her feeling …

 

Yoona stare at tiffany eyes…they both crying hard…

 

“I never tell anyone…I broke up with him because I’m thinking about you when I’m with him…I see you when he kissed me…is that not enough reason for you to stay here with me now?” yoona words hurt tiffany deep…

 

“I also never tell anyone…I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter