miss you

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**

yuri decide to visit her parents today...she been the happiest person since she got together with sooyoung...

 

Yuri didn’t know this side of sooyoung....sooyoung is really a sweet girlfriend and sometimes yuri feel like she have a wife....

 

Sooyoung actually take care of yuri food, clothes and everything....

 

Sooyoung chose the outfit and then yuri the one that need wear it...not that she complain anything...

 

Yuri ready to  drive her car and she need to take sooyoung at Mr Choi house...

 

She send a message to sooyoung informing that she already on the way....

 

She then drive smoothly and sing a song while driving...

 

Her heart is happy...

 

Yuri phone is ringing and without looking at the caller yuri answer the phone....

 

“hello...” yuri said to the earphone...

 

“hello yul...where are you?” taeyeon said on the  phone...

 

“in the car...going to sooyoung house...” yuri answer casually...

 

“are you going to go to date at this time? “ taeyeon seem surprise....

 

“are you crazy? I’m not going to go to date  in this afternoon...i’m not that stupid to get caught....” 

 

“thank god...i’ll kill you if you get caught....”

 

“chill tae...”

 

“what chill?? You almost get caught when you do the interview for law of jungle with sooyoung...”

 

“that wasn’t my intention...”

 

“really? You kiss sooyoung in that room....luckily no one saw you....soonkyu did a good job at that critical moment...”

 

“sorry...it won’t happen again...i’ll be careful next time”

 

“spare me you twin...both of you is giving me so much thing to think now days...”taeyeon sigh 

 

“what did yoong do?” yuri is curious....she just got back from her law of jungle schedule...

 

“she make out with fany in the practice room...luckily i’m the one that found them...what if it’s another person...i was having a mini heart attack when i saw them...” taeyeon explain...

 

She having a headache now days....taeyeon doesn’t date anyone but then she having a feeling of dating someone and don’t want to get caught....

 

“haha....that was funny....” yuri is laughing.....

 

“where are you going with sooyoung? “ that the reason why she call yuri in the first place.....

 

“my parents house...omma ask me to come...she said she miss me...It’s been a while since i see my parents” yuri is close to sooyoung house...

 

“so you not coming to my concert right?” 

 

“I’m sorry tae...but congratulation...i’ll make it up for you later” yuri feeling horrible at this moment...but she need to choose one...her free time is limited....

 

Taeyeon understand that....

 

“i understand ....be careful...send my regard to omma and appa...” 

 

“i will...thanks tae...” 

 

“bye....”

 

“bye...”

 

Yuri arrive at sooyoung front house...she see sooyoung walk out from the house...

 

Sooyoung get into the car and then she put her bag at the back seat....

 

Yuri then look at sooyoung...sooyoung then look back and make a puzzle face...

 

What does yuri want? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter