nosebleed

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

They have photo-shoot today for the summer collection of the brand they represent…all the member try to be professional when they work and the picture come out good for their group photo…

 

Now for the solo picture…other are ready to take their photo…

 

Tiffany is in the middle of taking picture…yoona is next and she already stand behind the camera looking at tiffany picture…she see all tiffany picture and she glue to that…

 

The director keep praise tiffany and yoona feel like she wants to smack the director for saying thing to tiffany…yoona is jealous…

 

Tiffany is mine…don’t say thing to her….yoona is burning inside….

 

But then the director asks tiffany to pose a bit y and he asks tiffany to take off the jacket and hold it with her hand….

 

Tiffany follow the order and then she start to pose….the shirt inside that she wearing is a sleeveless shirt and  it’s low cut at the hand part…so tiffany body on the side is showing….

 

Yoona even see tiffany bra…

 

Yoona is curse inside her…her eyes are wide open now….

 

Please…please….don’t torture me like this…

 

Yoona is struggling inside and then tiffany is posing on her right side….yoona stop breathing….

 

Yoona see tiffany tattoo just beside her s and she literally can’t control her expression…her mind thinking what happen this morning in tiffany bed…

 

She can’t breathe…she remember how soft that thing is…she in cloud nine now…

 

Lucky for yoona that not everyone notice that she is struggling inside…yoona eyes stuck at tiffany and this blown yoona mind..totally….

 

Yuri come to yoona then she put her hand at yoona eyes….

 

“ya…don’t be so obvious…there a lot people here” yuri whisper at yoona ear…

 

Yoona still not respond….

 

Yuri smack yoona forehead….

 

“unnie~~ what??” yoona comes back to earth and touch her forehead….she feel hurt now that she already comes back…

 

“you are being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter