my fault

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

After having dinner with kwon family sooyoung get into yuri room to rest...she take her phone and then she scroll trough the internet 

and then she  search about her group...

 

She update her instagram and then she see what people been talking in the instagram.....

 

She look trough yuri instagram and her girlfriend update a lot about the law of jungle....

 

Sooyoung go through the comment and then she  see some comment and that make her curious about something..

 

She then search through the google and now she feel hot inside her heart....

 

She almost curse but she stop cause she realized that she at kwon residence now...

 

Yuri got into the room at the wrong time...

 

Sooyoung is red at that moment....

 

Yuri look at her girlfriend...sooyoung glare at yuri...

 

Yuri is puzzle....

 

“babe...” yuri stand still in front of the bed..suddenly she feel chill through her body...

 

Sooyoung is still glaring and yuri don’t know what wrong right now...

 

“baby...are you angry?” yuri carefully speak in front of her girlfriend....

 

“no...” sooyoung answer with just one words...

 

“you are angry....can you tell me why?” 

 

“don’t you have something to tell me?” sooyoung folded her arms and she look piss off...

 

“i don’t know...can you please tell me...i have no idea...” yuri really in panic at this moment....

 

“you go out with joran?” sooyoung ask yuri and clearly she really hate that fact...

 

“she is my friend...i told you about her...” yuri try to defend herself....

 

“really? She just a friend...that not what i read here...our fans seem to think differently...”

 

“well i did go out with her a few times and that’s all...not more than that”

 

“few times? So that one is true...what about the flower?” sooyoung look more angry now....

 

Yuri is surprise when sooyoung mention about the flower...

 

I’M so dead...yuri can’t control her expression at that moment

 

“i have confession to make...first of all i’m sorry because that flower is actually 

for you but then you got emergency with your mother the other day so 

i didn’t get to meet you...i lunch with her so i don’t want the 

flower to become waste....i give it to her...” yuri is looking down the whole time when she explaining thing...

 

“wow..you give flower to her?” sooyoung is fuming angry...how can her girlfriend do that....

 

“i buy you another one....” yuri try to save herself....

 

“what about the pillow?” sooyoung heart is still burning,,,

 

“what pillow?”

 

“pillow that have your face on it...” 

 

Whether joran have intention or not sooyoung did see joran instagram and yuri pillow 

face clearly on her bed…sooyoung can’t control her jealousy anymore….

 

“ah...that pillow...” yuri just remember about it...

 

“you have something to say about it...”

 

“how do you know about it?”

 

“instagram....”

 

“urmm...that one was a gift from me”

 

“do you know she put the pillow on her bed?”

 

“really...i don’t know about it....”

 

“i hate you kwon yuri....go to her if you like her that much....!!” sooyoung is so angry right now....

 

“baby...she just a friend....” yuri move closer to sooyoung but she stop halfway there when she see sooyoung glare at her....

 

“not the way i see it....” 

 

“she the one that like me...” yuri blurt out her words and now she regret it...

 

“she like you??” sooyoung eyes is wide open now...

 

“i’m just her friends...can you just let this go?” yuri is pleading to sooyoung....

 

“that easy??....you rant like forever when you know i’m having lunch with kyungho oppa the other day...this is not fair...”

 

“i said i’m sorry right?” yuri raise her voice...she getting frustrated too...

 

“go away kwon yuri...” sooyoung said to yuri...

 

Obviously sooyoung is upset with yuri behaviour right now...

 

Yuri let out a huge sigh...she regret with her words....she should just apologize and try 

to cool down sooyoung heart but she did the opposite one...

 

Sooyoung lie down on the bed and pretend to sleep...

 

“baby...” yuri call sooyoung but sooyoung just ignore her....

 

Yuri then decide to get some air outside the room cause she feel suffocated right now.....

 

 

**

Yoona help carry tiffany luggage to the dorm and she just put that luggage at the side of living room..

 

Tiffany acting different in yoona eyes....something is wrong and yoona decide to ask her girlfriend.....

 

“baby...what’s wrong....?” yoona hold tiffany wrist...they at living room now...tiffany didn’t look at yoona....

 

“nothing...” tiffany answer with just a whisper....

 

“baby...tell me...something is wrong....” yoona still doesn’t want to let this thing go...

she feel uncomfortable if tiffany acting this way....

 

She love tiffany so much and she want tiffany to be happy with her....

 

“why don’t you ask yourself?” tiffany turn and look at yoona...she let go yoona grip on her wrist....

 

Yoona look surprise....

 

This is not good...what did i do? I have no idea....

 

Yoona is panicking in her mind and right now she is thinking hard......

 

“i’m sorry but i don’t know what you talking about....can you please tell me? 

Yoona try to hold tiffany hand again but tiffany doesn’t let her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter