come back

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week tiffany, taeyeon and sooyoung did come back from New Zealand and little did they know the twins went their way from korea…

 

Yoona take the opportunity to go to china in the name of her drama work…

 

Yuri took a vacation with her family to japan….

 

 Tiffany and sooyoung expect the twin to be there at the airport but the twins is not there…

 

Thinking that maybe the twin doesn’t want to draw media attention on them, they thought the twin is waiting for them at the dorm…

 

In the car tiffany quickly asked manager where is yoona….

 

“oppa…where is yoong?? She didn’t answer my call” tiffany keeps calling yoona….

 

All get into voicemail…sooyoung also experience the same thing…yuri didn’t answer the call….

 

“yoona?? She in china…her drama promotion is going on” manager oppa answer while driving…

 

“she didn’t tell me..when she going there?” tiffany is worried….taeyeon just listening…

 

Taeyeon know yoona is so jealous right now….

 

“yesterday…maybe she forgot to tell you…”

 

Tiffany is feeling something is wrong…all this ignoring thing is getting complicated…taeyeon plan to make yoona jealous to the maximum is a success but it’s somehow killing tiffany inside…yoona always message tiffany everyday but now yoona didn’t even tell tiffany where she going…

 

At night tiffany try to call yoona again…thank god she finally answering…

 

“yoong…” tiffany calling yoona on the other side of the phone

 

“………….” Yoona keep quiet…she still pissed off by the way tiffany playing this game…

 

“why didn’t you answer my call?” tiffany is in her room and she sit at the edge of the bed…

 

“why should i?” yoona answer in just a low voice tone….

 

“yoong… I’m sorry…” tiffany don’t know what to do in this situation

 

Taeyeon plan work and they now know they love each other but now their relationship become complicated….

 

Tiffany sigh on the line…yoona keep quiet and that make tiffany in hard position…

 

“sorry for what?”

 

“I know I’m at fault…I’m sorry…”

 

“why did you do it?” yoona seem so frustrated…tiffany bit her lower lips…at this point tiffany know yoona is so pissed off…

 

Yoona is a gentle and considerate person…she never ignored tiffany like this….

 

“I don’t know but I’m regretting it now…I’m so sorry baby…”

 

“It be easy if sorry can make my heart hurt less…”

 

Both of them get in silent for a moment…tiffany tongue tied with yoona words…

 

“Are you eating well?” tiffany asks yoona…she already lie down on her bed….

 

Tiffany knows yoona is angry…maybe she just need time to make yoona cool back….

 

“I only eat lunch today…I’m so busy” yoona said slowly….

 

“Yoong… why don’t you eat?” tiffany sighs again….

 

“Don’t feel like to eat anything….”

 

“When are you coming back?” tiffany need to do something…she need he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter