avoiding

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~

END FLASHBACK

“why this happen to us yoona?...”yuri is frustrated….

 

 “you got to feel her s too unnie…”

 

Yoona also sigh…Both of them sit on the sink…They look at each other…

 

“maybe we really are twin…How can we get into similar situation…how annoying all this…”yuri said…

 

Both of them are childish and immature…Tiffany really hates both of them if they pull their immature attitude and prank on people…the fans call them a twin…

 

Tiffany and sooyoung is their main victim on the prank…Tiffany always get angry at them but if they apologize then tiffany will forgive them in seconds…

 

Tiffany can’t seem to get angry at yoona for a long time…But yoona take that for granted…She pranked tiffany again…

 

“unnie…Tell me what happen to you last night?” yoona ask yuri..

 

“I don’t really remember but when I woke up sooyoung is so as me…Someone bite her shoulder…That scared the hell out of me…” yuri make a worried face at yoona…

 

Yoona laugh…Yuri reaction is amazing…

 

“do you know who bite her shoulder?” yoona feeling excited to ask this question…

 

“I don’t know…” yuri blushing like hell…She put both of her hand on her face…After that she fanning her face with her hand…

 

“really?? You don’t know?? Did you ask her who bite her?” yoona feeling fun looking at yuri like this…It’s very rare for yuri to blushing like this…

 

“ya…Im yoona…Do you need to ask that?” yuri is blushing again…

 

“of course…We need to investigate who bite her shoulder…Do you ask her??” yoona is enjoying herself…

 

“I just ask ‘am I doing her?’ question…” yuri whispering…

 

“what’s her answer?” yoona feeling excited again…

 

“ she said yes…But…” yuri make a thinking face..

 

“but what? It’s obvious isn’t it…”

 

“but…I never bite anyone before…Is it me? I wish I can remember…”

 

“well…If you really want to know…why don’t we measure the size of your teeth and the love bite on sooyoung unnie shoulder…we could compare ”yoona giving a suggestion while grinning like a fool…

 

“are you crazy im yoona??” yuri make a disbelieve face…

 

Im yoona is crazy….

 

Suddenly both of them heard their manager oppa voice…

 

“where are the twin??” manager ask taeyeon…taeyeon point at the toilet…

 

Both of them get out from the toilet…

 

“ we are here oppa…” yoona said while looking at tiffany…But then yoona avoid tiffany stare…She feel awkward…

 

 

FLASHBACK

In the car after manager oppa pick them…They made taeyeon sit between them…They feeling so awkward…Taeyeon also feeling awkward with two of them…

 

“wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter