awkward

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

Sooyoung sit at the edge of the bed while still looking at yuri on her bed…What was I thinking? Arghh…My lust for her win last night…This is going to be a problem later…

 

Sooyoung get up to get her clothes…She practically and she only cover her body with her blanket…She feel mess now…She look into a mirror in her wardrobe…

 

I look like s**t…But yuri said she love me…should I believe what she said…She is super drunk…

 

Suddenly Yuri stirred from her sleep and opens her eyes…She too and that make sooyoung eyes go wide when yuri try to make her yoga pose while yawning…

 

Yuri then notice sooyoung with her in this room…Sooyoung look pretty devastated while looking at yuri s…

 

Yuri find something is weird when she look at sooyoung face expression….

 

“ya…What’s wrong??”

 

Sooyoung didn’t answer and then yuri sit up on the bed…yuri feel cold somehow and then she look at her body….

 

“oh my god!! Arghhhh!!!” yuri quickly try to cover her body…Sooyoung also feel surprise when yuri scream…

 

Basically they both and only cover by a blanket and that was an enough reason to scream…

 

Sooyoung find yuri reaction funny…Is she really doesn’t remember anything?

 

“ya…What happen??” yuri ask sooyoung..yuri already stand up opposite to sooyoung position…

 

“you really don’t remember anything??” sooyoung ask yuri carefully…She don’t want yuri to panic again…

 

Yuri try to understand this situation by scanning inside the room…She find her clothes on the floor along with sooyoung clothes…

 

Yuri look at sooyoung and she find sooyoung also and look like a mess…Someone bite sooyoung shoulder…Oh my god!!

 

They got silent for a few minutes both staring at each other….

 

“am i…Am I doing…You??” yuri ask sooyoung…

 

Sooyoung feel weird to answer that question because it’s obvious they did something last night…

 

This situation right now is really awkward…

 

“urmm…Yes…” sooyoung answer awkwardly…

 

Yuri feel really surprise now…She can’t keep close…

 

What am I going to do? She is my member…It’s going to be really awkward…

 

They both staring at each other again..

 

Suddenly yuri phone rang and both of them back to the reality…

 

Yuri take the phone  to answer it…

 

“yeah..oppa…” yuri answer the phone…Yuri eyes never leave sooyoung…Sooyoung is staring at the floor…

 

“where are you? We need to go to saloon now…” manager is calling yuri..

 

“ I’m at…I’m at…Sooyoung…apartment..” yuri stutters…

 

“sooyoung apartment …Okay…I’ll be there in 10 minutes..inform sooyoung too”

 

“dae…Oppa…” yuri answer her manager…

 

Yuri want to say something to sooyoung but their situation right now is awkward…

 

“ manager oppa will be here in 10 minutes..”

 

Sooyoung suddenly got panic and she go the bathroom to shower…Yuri quickly put on her clothes back…

 

Yuri is talking alone…

 

“what the hell did I do last night??” she frustrated to herself…

 

She sit on the bed try to remember what happen…

 

Sooyoung already done with shower and yuri stand up looking at sooyoung get out from the bathroom…something happen to yuri…She find sooyoung very attractive at that momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter