revenge

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Sooyoung and tiffany decide to cook lunch for today…yoona and yuri will come to the dorm after much effort done by their other half…

 

Taeyeon and sunny also in the dorm and them playing games…both of them know the twin will come today…

both of them want to have lunch that tiffany and sooyoung make today…

 

DING DONG!!

 

Suddenly tiffany run to the door and sooyoung follow from behind….

 

Tiffany open the door and then she see the twin….she grab yoona hand and then she hug yoona…yuri then make her way to sooyoung….sooyoung also hug yuri….

 

Tiffany then release herself from yoona and then she cares yoona faces….

 

“baby…are you okay? I’m sorry…why you look so thin? Why don’t you eat well?” tiffany speaks so fast like a machine gun…

 

Yoona eyes wide when she hears tiffany speak so fast…tiffany keep cares yoona faces…she looking so worried…

 

Yoona can’t take it anymore…yoona then quickly leans towards tiffany and kiss her lips….

 

Tiffany feels surprise and when yoona release her lips tiffany blush so hard…

 

“ah…baby…you so loud….” Yoona speak in annoying voice…

 

 

Yuri then hug sooyoung and then sooyoung kiss yuri cheek….

 

“baby…I’m sorry…” sooyoung whisper to yuri ears…

 

“don’t do it again…promise me…” yuri also whisper to sooyoung…some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter