stuck

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri quickly gets to yoona and goes to toilet…Sooyoung come and sit on the couch with taeyeon and tiffany…sooyoung is wearing her black glasses in the morning…This is weird…

 

“what happen to you??” taeyeon ask sooyoung…

 

“nothing…” sooyoung answer awkwardly…

 

“don’t lie…”tiffany stare at sooyoung…

 

Sooyoung take off her glasses and then let out a sigh…

 

“taeyeon ah…Ottoke?? I’m in trouble….” Sooyoung make a helpless face…Tiffany and taeyeon look at each other then look back at sooyoung…

 

“what’s wrong? Don’t tell me you have a with yuri…” taeyeon make an assumption based on how awkward sooyoung and yuri look…

 

Sooyoung surprise with taeyeon words… but then she bit her lower lips and make a face like asking for their help…

 

“oh s**t…” tiffany unintentionally curse…Sooyoung face kind a confirm what Taeyeon said…

 

“help me…” sooyoung plead…

 

“ really?? How that happen??” taeyeon in mental breakdown…she just find a solution for tiffany and now she need to hear another one…this seem more serious…

 

“she kind a drunk and I kind a giving in happen…”sooyoung look more trouble than tiffany…

 

“giving in? Ya…you are the church girl and how can that happen…??” tiffany in shock…

 

Sooyoung is the religious one among all of them and this surprise tiffany the most…

 

“I know…all this is against all my believe and this is breaking me apart..” sooyoung feel frustrated and she can’t even express it…

 

“do you love yuri??” taeyeon ask sooyoung…

 

“don’t tell anyone else…”

 

“okay…Trust us…”tiffany speak again…

 

“I’m not sure but it feel right to be with her last night…I don’t know how to say it..” sooyoung try to explain…

 

“you like her…”tiffany said unintentionally…

 

“how you know??” sooyoung ask tiffany…

 

“that what I feel when I’m with yoona…Your mind say it’s wrong but then your heart say it’s right…Do you feel that right?” tiffany said to sooyoung…

 

“yes..that’s how it feel…Wait…You like yoona??” sooyoung feel surprise now..

 

“it’s been years now sooyoung and this coward girl never tell anyone beside me…And now you are third one to know…be honors to know it..” taeyeon explain…sooyoung nodded…

 

“who’s the second one??” sooyoung got curious…

 

“sunny…She just figures it out with the way I act around yoona…you can’t keep secret with her…So annoying…”tiffany make an annoy face when she remember how sunny know her secret…

 

“so what you going to do now?” taeyeon ask sooyoung…

 

“I don’t know…My mind i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter