jealousy

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

IN THE PLANE

Taeyeon, tiffany and sooyoung are the last one that getting into plane…all other crew for taeyeon solo debut already in the plane…taeyeon make sure place for tiffany and sooyoung meets the twins is secret so no gossip will be out or they are on headlines for a long time…

 

Taeyeon sit beside tiffany while sooyoung seat is just across them and sooyoung already seated…she just watch outside the window….

 

Taeyeon see a drop of tear run down from sooyoung eyes….sooyoung rarely show her sad side and today taeyeon get to see it…sooyoung venerable side…

 

Taeyeon thought is the best to leave sooyoung alone for now…they have a long journey to New Zealand….

 

Taeyeon turn to look at tiffany…tiffany also in her sad mode…she also look outside the window…she already stop crying but taeyeon know tiffany is worried now that she leave yoona here…tiffany always worry about that choding  kid…

 

When yoona in china for her drama tiffany call yoona for a dozen times just to make sure yoona eat right and be careful with her health….

 

Tiffany even call their manager to make sure yoona is alright…so can you imagine tiffany is leaving yoona for a week knowing that no one going to make sure yoona is alright….

 

Sunny already got an instruction to look after yoona but yoona never listen to sunny…

 

That makes tiffany worried more….

 

“are you okay?” taeyeon ask tiffany..taeyeon touch tiffany hand and hold it…

 

Tiifany look at taeyeon….

 

“yeah…I’m okay…” tiifany flash a smile at taeyeon but it was a force smile…taeyeon can feel it…

 

“she’ll be okay fany ah….sunny promise to look after yoona….” Taeyeon smile at tiffany…

 

“yoona never listen to sunny…what if she do something stupid? What if she drunk again?” tiffany is thinking all the bad thing that could happen…

 

“I already tell sunny not to give alcohol to the twin…I’m surprise the twin tend to do something stupid when they drink…haha” taeyeon give her best ahjumma laugh….

 

Tiffany frown….

 

“that’s not funny….” Tiffany protesting to taeyeon words….

 

“it’s funny for me…” taeyeon still laugh…

 

Tiifany keep quiet for a while…taeyeon laugh fade when she sees tiffany getting serious again….

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh….

 

“should we proceed with our plan?” taeyeon ask tiffany….

 

“if I do what we plan, I think yoona will pissed off at you…” tiffany look again at taeyeon…

 

“that will be awesome…that the thing I want to achieve…let’s think…if we get something we want easily we won’t appreciate it right?”

 

“yes…that true…but …” tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter