wasted

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Taeyeon is in her room with tiffany and sooyoung after they eat dinner….taeyeon just post a picture that will pissed off the twin but she is calm…tiffany and sooyoung is not…they have been worried like hell…

 

What fan will think? What the twin reaction? They are so afraid….

 

Taeyeon is smiling alone at the corner looking at tiffany and sooyoung…

 

Taeyeon bet they really want to call the twin but taeyeon doesn’t allow them…

 

Suddenly taeyeon got a video call from sunny….she answer it right away…

 

Why sunny video call me? This is weird….

 

“hello….”

 

“hello….why you calling me?” taeyeon ask sunny…

 

Tiffany and sooyoung then slowly move closer to taeyeon…they want to see sunny…

 

“why the hell you upload a picture like that?” sunny look pissed off…

 

“I have my reason…what’s wrong?” taeyeon answer calmly…

 

Sunny then move her position and take her phone a bit far from her face…

 

But then taeyeon see yuri and yoona at the back look so wasted…..

 

“what am I going to do with this two kid? I’m so going to kill you taengoo” sunny really angry…

 

Yuri and yoona forehead is red and they are sprawling at living room…

 

“you let them drink??”

 

“I came home and see they playing smacking each other forehead and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter