byuntae

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Tiffany groan when she answer her phone....

she already sleep when her phone ringing non stop and she feel so annoy right now...

 

Tiffany look at the clock beside the bed....it’s 2am in the morning...her eyes feel hurt from the crying....

 

“hello...” tiffany answer the phone...

 

“are you sleeping already?” taeyeon said to tiffany...

 

“it’s freaking 2 in the morning tae....you better tell me something important...” 

tiffany open her eyes...she feel sleepy....

 

“this is important....i just come back to the dorm and why the hell Im Yoona sleeping outside your door?” 

taeyeon is curious....

 

She doesn’t want to ask yoona cause something must happen here....

 

“what?? Why she there? I thought she will go home....” 

tiffany is surprise...she sit on her bed and then rub her face a bit....

 

“obliviously she is not and are you guys fighting?” 

 

“some misunderstanding and yoona take this matter lightly...”

 

“okay...tell me later....fany ah...the floor is cold and yoong just recover from fever....”

 taeyeon said something and she hope tiffany understand her words....

 

Taeyeon feel sorry for her dongsaeng....

 

“ok...thank’s tae...” tiffany hung up on the phone...

 

Taeyeon walk entering her room....

 

Tiffany get out of the bed and then she open her door...

she sigh when she look that her girlfriend is sleeping on the floor...

 

What was you thinking? I thought you going home after i said go away.....

 

Suddenly she feel sorry for yoona...tiffany at fault too...they need to really sort this thing out...

 

Tiffany love yoona too and seeing yoona sleeping outside her door she know yoona love her too...

 

She feel regret pick a fight with yoona....

 

Tiffany can’t control her jealousy....that her weaknesses....tiffany know herself very well

 

She touch yoona cheek and she cares it...suddenly she feel so lucky to have yoona in her life....

 

Yoona is not a bad girlfriend...she is the sweetest that tiffany ever had...

her old boyfriend can’t even be compared to yoona...

 

Yoona move a bit then she open her eyes....she look at tiffany...

 

“baby...i’m sorry..” yoona said to tiffany....

 

Tiffany smile hearing yoona apologize for the up tent times....

 

“why don’t you go home...? You stupid yoong...” 

 

Yoona then sit properly and holding tiffany hand on her cheek...

 

“you still mad at me...i don’t want to leave you...” yoona frown is so cute in tiffany eyes...

 

Tiffany feel like she want to cry at that moment....how great is your love Im Yoona?

 

“let’s sleep first...come” tiffany get up and the she pull yoona hand...

 

Yoona then follow tiffany into the room...

 

“are you not mad at me anymore?” yoona ask 

 

“we’ll talk tomorrow....” “ tiffany take yoona cap and then she put it on the table beside the bed....

 

Tiffany get on her bed and then she pull yoona to lie down beside her....

 

Usually yoona will wrap her hand around tiffany waist but today she feel afraid to hold tiffany...

 

She thought tiffany still angry at her....

 

Tiffany then move closer to yoona and then she hug yoona....yoona then slowly wrap her hand around tiffany shoulder.…

 

Tiffany kiss yoona cheek….

 

Yoona smile and then they drift to sleep...

 

 

**

Yuri open her eyes  when she feel light through her eyes and then she see her girlfriend face really close to her...

yuri move closer and then she see something else...

 

Her eyes see sooyoung cleavage and looking at sooyoung night gown 

it really does something to yuri heart and now it’s racing wild....

 

Now yuri eyes automatically go lower and yuri feel like her girlfriend is y as F***....

she curse inside her heart...why she think like this right now? 

They have been fighting last night and this will make their situation become more worse....

 

Yuri swallow her saliva and that’s not making the situation better for her...

 

She close her eyes and take a deep breath..

she hope whatever she think at this moment will dissapear but that’s not what happen....

 

Sooyoung then move her position...

now she her night gown is already loose from her arms and just a bit more yuri could see sooyoung treasures....

 

Yuri blink her eyes hard....

 

Oh god...why!!! nope...Yuri be a good girl....but....

 

Yuri is thinking hard...her good side said no but a bad side said go for it...she is your girl...

 

yuri look at sooyoung lips and the way sooyoung let it open just a bit make yuri gulp her saliva again...

 

Yuri is in deep trouble....

 

Yeah...whatever...hopefully she will forgive me later....

 

Yuri then move closer and wrap her hand around sooyoung waist.....

sooyoung just let it be she just move a bit....

 

Yuri then smile and after that yuri move her head really close to sooyoung cleavage and kiss it...

 

Sooyoung feel what yuri is doing and then she groan but she doesn’t open her eyes...

she feel yuri is kissing  her skin hard and that surely will leave a mark later....

 

Yuri is already engross with her work there and then she slowly move to sooyoung neck and kiss sooyoung pulse point....

she wrap her hand more tightly around 

sooyoung waist and now sooyoung is letting out a moan...

 

Yuri feel encourage with the sound and then she slowly get on top of sooyoung....

 

Sooyoung open her eyes and look yuri already on top of her....

yuri already secure her hand around her waist....

 

Yuri them move and kiss sooyoung cheek then move slowly to sooyoung lips....

 

“baby...” sooyoung moans a bit 

 

“hurm....”

 

“baby...don’t...” sooyoung plead to yuri....

 

Sooyoung hope yuri will stop her action but the opposite happen....

yuri feel more aroused hearing her girlfriend voice....

 

Yuri then kiss sooyoung ear...she whisper something to sooyoung ears....

 

“i miss you baby....” yuri kiss sooyoung lips...

 

Sooyoung try to resist a bit but the fact that yuri is a good kisser melt sooyoung entirely....

 

Sooyoung lost to yuri touch.....

 

 

**

Tiffany felt something is caressing her  and it feel so good....

she feel shiver when the hand that cares it a bit cold but then it’s slowly warm up to  her body...

 

Tiffany let out a moans and then she feel someone breath tickle her neck...

 

She feel that person kiss her neck and slowly  at her pulse point....she feel hot now...

 

“yoong....”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter