The troublesome twin

Don't Play With Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

Sooyoung looking at a person beside her…Why are we doing this? Are we crazy or what?

 

That person still sleep and she even snore…Sooyoung look at her disbelieve…This girl really!!!

 

That person stirred a little and she whine while her hand find something to cuddle….She found sooyoung pillow and she cuddle it tightly…Sooyoung look at that person…she look so cute like that and sooyoung just let out a huge sigh…

 

Argh!! This is so confusing…

 

 

FLASHBACK

All the girls just got finish their practice and practice is not something they looking forward to…practice means tired and all the girls are really tired….

 

Taeyeon and tiffany decide to go home including seohyun…Hyoyeon already gone…She said she want to meet her friends…

 

So the left member is sooyoung, yoona, yuri and sunny and they decide to go for something to eat and drink…They love to hang out with each other…They can’t go to nightclub or doing something stupid cause they are bound to the limit…

 

Limit that is call celebrity life….they will create a headlines if people know they go to nightclub…Korean is different in so many ways…They are not so open like west people…So many people in korea is still homophopic and it’ s getting better according to the statistic they conduct recently but mostly people are still homophobic…Korea is still not open to a thing like this…

 

The girls decide to go the their usual café…they have a lot of privacy there…no papparazi, no camera no whatsoever…

 

They hang out with each other and not worrying about anything…

 

Sunny of course order a little too much alcohol and eventually they got drunk together..

 

Sunny have a very good tolerance to alcohol and the drink doesn’t affect sunny much but the other two look like they going to pass out soon…Sooyoung choose to drink just a little so that they can got home safely….

 

“yuri unnie…Where’s your boyfriend?” yoona ask and laugh…Actually they all laugh…

 

“ I don’t know…fishing maybe…” yuri laugh really loud…

 

“ fishing?? Really….haha” sunny also laugh…They find yuri answer really funny…Sooyoung just smile hearing all that…

 

“ really guys…He just a friend…All of you know which team I play right?..” yuri speak and then she drink again….

 

Sooyoung want to prevent yuri from getting her drink but she fail…Yuri was quick….

 

“we all know kwon yuri…And to think that our fans believe about your dating that guys is pretty amusing to me…” yoona said while leaning at sunny shoulder…Yoona really drunk….

 

“ and my fans will never know…That the sadists part of it…I wish I could tell everyone…”yuri said with a sad smile….yuri slowly leaning to sooyoung shoulder…Find a comfort there…

 

“I know unnie…My life is also sad…I wish she know my heart…I’m hurting right now”yoona also make a sad smile…

 

“yoona let’s toss…Our life is sad…Haha..” yuri move her glass to yoona glass but then sooyoung stop both of them...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter