09♥

Neverland ♥

It's War - MBLAQ

--

AJ struggled against the shackles that cut into his wrists. He had no clue what had happened. All he remembered was Dongho handing him a blood bag and he had passed out after that. Perhaps... Could it be... Dongho drugged him?! No, no! Dongho was his brother, he would never do that, unless..

The color of Dongho's eyes burned deep inside his mind. Baby blue. His orbs were hazel brown, and for a vampire, their eyes only turned red when they see blood. At that moment, the room was flung open and Minyeon crossed her arms across her chest.

"Jaeseop." She said in a breathy whisper as she approached the vulnerable him. "How do you feel now?"

"You did this to me!" He tried to move his limbs, to no avail. The clinking of the metal echoed in the silent room and she smiled triumphantly.

"It was Dongho. He spiked the blood." She traced his jawline with her finger and he flinched, glaring at her in disgust.

"Dongho will never do that to me!" He snapped, but there was a nagging doubt in the back of his mind.

"The reason why you are here is because Dongho drugged you. If not for him-"

AJ jerked up, narrowing his eyes at her with an intense gaze. "Then explain why are his eyes a baby blue." He ordered bluntly. "You did that to him. You made him like a robot! You-"

"Yes. And I can do that to you too." She leaned her face closer to his, until they were just two centimetres apart. "But I like you. So don't force me to do that to you as well. Behave." She grinned and pulled back, releasing her tight grip on his cheeks. "If not, I can't guarantee what will happen to you and your brothers. In a flourish, she disappeared behind the door and AJ was left alone.

--

"Can you read his mind?" Soohyun pressed on urgently. "Kevin-"

"He isn't in the castle." Kevin murmured. "He is in a dark chamber. Strapped onto a bed. He is alone. If I can read his mind.. That means, Minyeon has not possessed him.. yet."

"Very well. Kiseop, gather all our brothers and Joohyo. We are going on a mission to rescue our siblings." Soohyun commanded.

"We can't." Kiseop said automatically. "We don't have a plan."

"But we have Joohyo." Kevin spoke up. "With her, we might be able to win and overpower Minyeon."

Soohyun was silent, deep in thought. Finally, he his parched lips and said, "Get the remaining to this room, first. Kiseop is right, we should devise a fool-proof plan. Or we will just be making things easier for Minyeon."

::

She stood proud and tall.

"Father, it is time. We shall destroy them." She cackled menacingly at the mere thought of ruining Neverland.

"Wait, patience, daughter. J, bring Princess to her room to rest. She has had enough for this week."

After she was led away, many ideas ran through his mind. He contemplated which was the best to make sure Neverland can never be rebuilt again.

But little did he know that they had a secret weapon. Joohyo.

--

"It's dark, it's empty, it's devoid of life.." Kiseop messed up his hair frustratedly. "Where the heck is that!"

"AJ will be unable to run away.." Kevin said, but was rudely cut off by the former.

"I know that!" He yelled. "Stop repeating that! Will you shut up!"

"Guys, this is not the time to fight. We have to get them back, and most importantly, kill Minyeon." Soohyun sighed as Hoon rubbed his back soothingly.

"Paradise." Hoon exclaimed. "Get it? It is Paradise to Minyeon because she is pure evil! It's dark, empty, without life!"

"You are right. Paradise.." Soohyun smacked himself. "Why did I not think of that before!"

"Let's not talk about that right now. How will Joohyo be able to help us with her power?" Hoon dismissed the thought with a wave of his hand. He repeated the action and a parchment flew towards his out-stretched hand. A quill fell out when the paper was unrolled.

"Plan A. Slay anyone in our way. Dongho would have loved that." Kevin grinned.

"Plan B. Disguise ourselves as one of the guards." Kiseop suggested.

"Plan C.. Lie low for now." Soohyun mused. "And protect Joohyo at all costs."

--

a/n

The plot is thickening!
Who is Minyeon's father? Who exactly is she?
Well, if you read carefully, you would have discovered that the servant is called J.

Sounds familiar?
Yes, Minyeon is Hades' daughter.
As for Satan's daughter... We'll see. :)
AJ is safe for now. ^^ I wanted to make Kevin possessed too but I'm afraid you guys will kill me.. ><
So.. Kevin will be normal.. FOR NOW.

Also, thank you for waiting patiently! I will be working even harder to make this fic better! I love ya all! <3

And for observant readers, you would have realised that Joohyo and Minyeon have never met. They don't know each other's existence.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm still drafting out the next few chapters and I really pray hard that I can finish this story before April- U-Kiss' comeback!
I actually do not know how long this story will be, because, honestly, I did not plan it out, even if I did, I won't follow it.
Yeah. I'm actually thinking of writing a mystery story next..

We'll see.

Happy (Chinese) New Year!

To those who are reading this a/n, you will be blessed! ^^