08♥

Neverland ♥

Troublemaker - JS and Hyuna

--

When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker
When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker
-Troublemaker


--

Minyeon stretched lazily as she sat on her bed. She was going to make Eli hers. Dressing hurriedly, she headed to the gym where she knew Eli would be. Bingo! A smirk formed on her pink lips as she stared at the figure inside the room. She pushed the door open and Eli glanced up. Her smile grew even wider when he gazed into her eyes. Everything was going according to her plan.

Within a minute, Eli's muscular arm was wrapped around her slender wrist.

1 down, 6 more to go.

::

"I'm so tired!" Dongho grumbled as he lazed in bed. "Go away!" He moaned as Soohyun attempted to drag him out of bed.

"C'mon, breakfast is ready!" Soohyun coaxed.

"Vampires don't eat." The younger one buried his face into the pillow despite his brother's relentless pulling.

"What about a blood bag? Blood of superior quality?" Soohyun tempted. "Get. Up!" He tugged with every word and Dongho fell onto the floor. He was, of course, no match for his older brother's strength.

"I'm up now! Happy!" Dongho stomped into the bathroom to wash up as Soohyun left the room, humming a happy tune. Getting Dongho up was the hardest task to do every single day. The boy just refuse to leave his bed. Soohyun, being the oldest, was always being bullied into waking him up and making him get out of bed.

Soon, the 7 brothers were gathered at the dining table, each of them sipping elegantly from the flutes.

"Good morning!" Joohyo beamed and sat down beside Eli. "Did you sleep well?" She asked and received only a grunt in reply.

Hoon furrowed his eyebrows. Eli was never the cold type.

"I'm done." Eli stood up abruptly and walked away without another word. Kevin immediately sensed that something was wrong with him.

"I-I can't read his mind!" Kevin gasped and fell onto the cold floor, grabbing his aching head. Cold sweat covered his entire body.

"How can that be?! Impossible! The 7 of us are bonded and bound to each other! You should be able to tell what he is thinking!" AJ blurted out and Kiseop shot him a warning glare. The former stopped talking and pretended to zip his mouth while the latter tended to Kevin.

Finally, his headache ebbed away and Joohyo wiped his perspiration with a white handkerchief. Soohyun's mouth was set in a thin, grim line as he stared at Kevin. Nothing like his had happened before until the arrival of Minyeon. He thought back to what Dongho had told him the previous night and he could not help but feel worried. If what Dongho had said was true, then they were in trouble.

::

Eli knocked thrice on the pink door and twisted the door knob without waiting for an invitation. Minyeon sat in front of the vanity table, combing her hair with a comb embedded with pearls and diamonds.

"Eli." She purred once she caught sight of him. She set the comb down and signalled for him to come over. Once he did, she made him look into her eyes. "Get Dongho." She whispered and he nodded without hesitation.

As he headed for the door, her coral pink eyes turned ocean blue.

Very soon, she will have the Neverland Princes wrapped around her finger.

--

Dongho was in Joohyo's room, playing with Hoonie. He was not pleased when he found out it was named after his brother but he let it go when the cat rubbed his furry head against his head.

"Joohyo, do you-" He started, but was interrupted by Eli, who had flung the door open. "Eli?" He tilted his head to the right questioningly.

"Dongho, come with me." He ordered and walked out.

"I'll be right back." Dongho said to Joohyo, then followed Eli out. "Eli?" He called after him and when he turned, he noticed that his brother's golden eyes had now turned icy blue. "Your eyes.." Without waiting for Dongho to finish speaking, he yanked him into Minyeon's room, slamming the door shut firmly behind him.

"Eli, you did well." She praised as she saw her prey. "You may leave now."

"You possessed Eli!" Dongho narrowed his hazel brown eyes, pointing his finger at her.

"How smart. Too bad we don't have a prize for you." She cackled. "My power is to be able to manipulate whoever I want. Not possessing. But that is quite a good guess, my dear." She fluffed her hair, then snapped her fingers, two men pinned Dongho to a chair, while another one secured him with a rope. "Since you won't do this willingly, I shall not be nice." She advanced towards him and lifted his chin with her finger when he refused to meet her eyes. Their gaze met and her eyes bore into his. Soon, his resistance faded away and his eyes became pale blue.

"Get AJ." She whispered and he nodded, as though in a trance.

And he never went back to Joohyo's room.

--

"Hey Joohyo!" Soohyun poked his head inside her room. "What are you doing here alone? Weren't you playing with Dongho just a while ago?"

"Yeah, but Eli took him.." She replied absent-mindedly as she scratched Hoonie's stomach.

"What?!" He exclaimed. Panic numbed his senses and he raced to Kevin's room. "Kevin! Try to read Dongho's mind!" The same thing happened again. He clutched his head and gritted his teeth. No matter how hard he tried, he could not penetrate Dongho's closed mind.

"What about Minyeon?" Soohyun asked quietly.

"S-Same!" Kevin managed rasped out although he was overwhelmed with excruciating pain. "G-GET KISEOP!" He yelled and Soohyun ran out in a frenzy. By the time he returned, Kevin's face was contorted with pain and he was about to bang his head on the wall. Kiseop pulled him back and healed him. When his convulsions stopped, Kiseop was worn out.

"Kiseop, bear this in mind, do not go near Eli, Dongho or Minyeon. She must have casted a spell on them. I'm going to warn the others, so stay away. Take care of Kevin, I'll be back in a jifty." Soohyun then headed out for the second time.

But he was too late. AJ was not in his room anymore.

a/n:

Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed this! It is not the longest chapter but I don't have much time to write anymore.. School is starting!
I'll do my best to update so pleasepleaseplease comment! It spurs me on and I get motivated! ^^

I would love to know what you guys think about this! ;D
Just drop a message in the comment box?
Thank youuuu~ <3

Btw, check out the forewords! I added the original color of their eyes! :>